Reviews for Undone
I really hope you continue this
Lulu chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I love this! You are fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Soo good pretty perfect start to this adventure
holdinghisheart chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Amazing chapter! :D I was SO afraid that this story would only be a one-shot, luckily, this chapter was as amazing as the first one.

She and Robb should totally fall in love again, just saying ;)

I'm very curious about how this story will continue because I've never read this kind of fan fiction before, It's an amazing idea :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Great story. Please update soon!
Liv chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
seriously loving this so far. Love this Robb and can't wait to see more of him. I find it a very realistic transition from Robb as a child and Robb as a man. Great idea. Can't wait to read more soon (hopefully).
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
oh wow :D Great story so far, and I love their history together, and wonder how they got the way they are now, and what the future will hold for them ;)
Jessica Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I really like this story, it's so different than the norm. I love Wynny and her interactions with Robb. It's clear that all her hate for him stems from something much deeper and she doesn't want to admit that she is still very much in love with him, just as he is. The dynamic of their relationship is so interesting and I can't wait to read more about both of them, their history and the relationship they have with their son. Great writing, please update this soon. I love it.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Interesting story. All Robb's children are girls I take it? It seems like Bran was his brother and not his son. Its a unique idea, hopefully Robb doesn't channel Henry the 8th too much although that could be entertaining.
holdinghisheart chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I love this :D PLEASE continue. It's too good to not be completed :D
BlAcKoUtAnI chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Very original plot. I really enjoyed the first chapter, hope you update soon!
Amber chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY IT'S SOO GOOD
Robb stark chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Please make robb stark king of the west as well with tyrion there. And a story of how he won the war and how the other three realms ruled themselves and how robb killed danny would be good.