Reviews for Undone
Purella chapter 5 . 4/2
This fanfix is so good, i'm speechless that it has only 32 reviews. Plzz update! Your writing skills are excellent :)
k00n chapter 5 . 3/31
AHHHH this needs to continue ;A; AHHHHH AHHHHH omgggg
nathaliedew98 chapter 5 . 3/3
Hell! I adore this story, like really. Your Wynafryd is amazing woman (We can't see her a lot in ASOIAF, but if she can behave like in here, I would fall in love with book's Wynny too:D). She has so strong spirit that it even makes me feel kind of jealousy (ok just a little).
And Roslin. Such a wretch. But to be honest, I don't know how I would react while living sort of her life. Maybe even like she did and does. It is too hard to think about it.
Please, keep in touch and make an update. I am sure a lot of people like me want to see more WynRobb (that is how I call them, don't mind). Can't wait to hear from you!
PS Are there too many brackets? (nope, for my liking)
And I am very sorry for any mistakes.
jjpressley chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Wow, this is one of the best fics I've read in a while. Please update soon. I'm very eager to see what's going to happen!
klandgraf2007 chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
love this story and Wyn/Robb's relationship and this new added drama makes it even more intense I love it
Tarias chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Loved that you updated this even it you did give us another cliffhanger/sad ending. Sensing a lot of Cersei & Robert Baratheon in Robb/Roslin. Not seeing a happy finish for this one, but can't wait to read the next one.
CLTex chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Oh wow..ugh I hate Roslin so much! This is just going to be so messy..cant imagine what Jon will think!
purple sky always chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I wonder if they will be able to trace the poison.
klandgraf2007 chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
So glad that I found this story. Fantastic!
LadyRobbStark chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Ahh I've seriousky been waiting for this to update for ages. Great chapter update soon
Tarias chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Yes! I was hoping to get an update on this at some point! Thanks for the treat, though you did end it on a cliff hanger. I wonder who poisoned Wynafred and Weylyn. I know this won't be regular, but it's always awesome to see an update on any of your stories.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
SUPERAWESOME! Come on, please continue this story.
KingInTheNorth chapter 2 . 3/25/2015