Reviews for Lens of Truth
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 11 . 7/3
Oh my gaaaahhhh! *flaps hands excitedly* this was so amazingly good!
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 11 . 4/9
God! Im going to cry! This fanfic is perfect!
Kitakana chapter 11 . 4/4
This story is truly beautiful. I love how you built their relationship. It's just so good. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
OH MY GOODNESS! This was so perfect! Thank you for writing this. ヽ(;;)ノ
Ketsweird chapter 11 . 2/25
This is fucking amazing. Seriously, probably the best kakasaku I've read this last six months. And I read a lot (to much) kakasaku.
waterxslayer chapter 11 . 2/15
Holy hell. This story was genius. It was written beautifully and the concept was so creative! This is the first time I've ever read something like this and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The characterizations were perfecttt. I loved reading Sakura grow past her insecurities and emotional pains to not only be able to wield the Sharingan but also perform the Kamui and close the door to Sasuke and open up her heart to Kakashi and it was beautiful... This was a great alternate ending to the series and the red string of fate, although often times cliche was a nice touch! Definitely one of my favorites.
milen748 chapter 11 . 1/7
woaaaahhh
such a great idea AND SUPER AMAZING STORY KUDOS TO YOU YOU GREAT GREAT PERSON
Vickerooni chapter 11 . 1/4
I enjoyed reading this the first time you posted it on dA, and I enjoyed even more reading it again. Very well done! As I said on dA, I adore your writing style and it gives me inspiration to work on some of my own stories, Naruto-based or not! Thank you for gracing this website with your presence and fictions _
catxangel chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I love you fic it's wonderful! Beautifully written, great story and character development!
tetisheri chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
That was brilliant and so very creative! You're an amazing writer. I plowed through this in one sitting. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. I love these characters as a couple, and you did such a beautifully believable job at pairing them up. Truly this is a wonderful story.
Actual Cannibal chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
I love this.
It's the sort of story I'd be happy to see expanded on.
ARTM Cullan chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Very nicely written.
bp chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
I don't know what to say. Oftentimes in fan fiction (and I've read way too much) I've come across authors who have the most inventive, fun, exciting stories to share, but it's truly rare to see the quality of prose you display in this piece. The level of detail in your choice of words brings color to the world you've created in a way that's not commonly found in non-pro authors. Looking forward to reading more of what you've got.
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
What a beautiful story :) Very well done
Kibachow chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
This was really good. I loved your take on kakashi and Sakura. They are one of my favorite pairing. I also am impressed that you finished the story so quickly. Please continue to write and hopefully about this couple.