Reviews for Lens of Truth
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 11 . 6/25
I absolutely loved this! You did a wonderful job writing this fic. I didn't want it to end :)
Nikki1212 chapter 11 . 4/29
God, this was beautiful. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this. This was everything I've ever wanted in a KakaSaku.
cszimm chapter 11 . 1/24
This was gorgeous!
Kashibabe chapter 11 . 1/10
Love this one
amr56 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
This was beautifully written. What an interesting idea. I liked the way you wrote Salura and Kakahi, and Sasuke had an interesting perspective. Thanks!
crybabies chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Holy shit. I can't believe I just stumbled onto this gem of a story, SO grateful that it's completed..
SweetNothingz chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
If I could rate this.. It would get 10/5 stars.. This was simply amazing. The storyline, the way you wrote it.. just everything about it.. fucking brilliant! *excuse my french :3* this has to be one of the best stories I've read on here.. and I'll probably come back and reread it. :D
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
Oh my gaaaahhhh! *flaps hands excitedly* this was so amazingly good!
BabyCinema chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
God! Im going to cry! This fanfic is perfect!
Kitakana chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
This story is truly beautiful. I love how you built their relationship. It's just so good. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
OH MY GOODNESS! This was so perfect! Thank you for writing this. ヽ(;;)ノ
Ketsweird chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
This is fucking amazing. Seriously, probably the best kakasaku I've read this last six months. And I read a lot (to much) kakasaku.
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
Holy hell. This story was genius. It was written beautifully and the concept was so creative! This is the first time I've ever read something like this and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The characterizations were perfecttt. I loved reading Sakura grow past her insecurities and emotional pains to not only be able to wield the Sharingan but also perform the Kamui and close the door to Sasuke and open up her heart to Kakashi and it was beautiful... This was a great alternate ending to the series and the red string of fate, although often times cliche was a nice touch! Definitely one of my favorites.
Faraheim chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Vickerooni chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
I enjoyed reading this the first time you posted it on dA, and I enjoyed even more reading it again. Very well done! As I said on dA, I adore your writing style and it gives me inspiration to work on some of my own stories, Naruto-based or not! Thank you for gracing this website with your presence and fictions _