Reviews for Bearing an Hourglass
Jazzmina chapter 9 . 10/9
Irgh Minato is so annoying ahahah! hope next time she will win!
cornalia rosalie hale chapter 14 . 8/29
Hey is this story alive? Because I loved it and can't wait for update and I'm tired of all this stories that i like being on hiatus it kills me
Eternal Laughter chapter 14 . 8/16
This story is too good please continue it's the best
xxnikaxx chapter 3 . 8/4
ohhh this is getting so good! I'm so excited with this story! your writing is amazing and the plot is different from all the other stories I've read, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.
Lunasen chapter 14 . 8/4
OMG I love it! Its cool how you create an absolutely different story from Naruto! I wonder how'll it turned out now that Sakura's a Jinchuriki.

Altho I have this weird thought that Hitoshi likes Sakura secretly and he might compete with Sasuke for her XD
Louietot chapter 12 . 7/22
Where’s Kagetsu?
okada chapter 1 . 6/9
i’m begging you to update please because this is the best sasusaku and time travel fic i have ever read.
Fahdza chapter 14 . 5/4
This fic is good, I'm loving it.
Are you gonna give up please don’t you have a lot of fans for this fic keep strong
More I’ve been waiting forever
Ahhh when are you ever gonna continue this fic I’m going crazy please I’ve been waiting for years
valentinagabrielle chapter 9 . 4/18
yeah... I'm not buying the "minato is stronger than sakura" thing. I'm calling bs
evermore.x3 chapter 14 . 4/11
So its literally been year since you last updated but i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed reading this and i think you did a great job. This story has so much potential, i really hope you decide to update someday!
JinxedEclipse chapter 14 . 2/18
Does Sasuke have the Mangekyu/Eternal mangekyu sharingan?
4everWinter chapter 13 . 1/13
Sigh. Re-reading this for the second time and wondering... is there any hope for this to be continued?