Reviews for Bearing an Hourglass
4everWinter chapter 13 . 1/13
Sigh. Re-reading this for the second time and wondering... is there any hope for this to be continued?
LadytehMa chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
I have always enjoyed this fic - I don't mind waiting for it to be updated. It is a great hope of mine that this has not been abandoned, but merely delayed. Needs must, and all that. Sometimes life gets in the way - it happens. As it is, I enjoyed revisiting it this holiday, having had some time to read through. :)
JLWolv chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Thanks. Love it!
JustaPenguin chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
DO. NOT. KILL. DAN. PLEASE?
tysedon chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
this is absoluteeely amaziingg!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
I really like it! I hope that you'll not abandon the story and leaving it at that... It is an interesting outtake on the whole time travelling stories that I hae read so far... Just a question, where is Mito in all of these?
SasuSakuLover203 chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
I hope you will add an new chapter before it has been a whole year since the last one
daliapv.perez chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
Hola este es mi primer comentario me gusta tu fanfic , espero pronto el siguiente capĂ­tulo.
Aura the Artist chapter 14 . 8/20/2017
Mannnnnn, this is some good shit.
just passing by chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
Hi there!

I just wanted to say that I am very enamored with this fic. It's not like any time travel story that I've read.
I hope that you will continue with it!
TheTinyMouse chapter 14 . 7/23/2017
This has seriously been an amazing read so far! I only think that it's going a bit slow story-wise, but that's just my curious and impatient ass talking :P I'm looking forward to reading what comes next!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
I sure hope this hasn't been abandoned. It was just getting to the good part!
The story has been pretty interesting so far. I love how you didn't make it too sappy. I don't particularly care for Sasuke but seeing him being so ooc in a lot of Sasusaku fics just make me cringe.
BookWormFT chapter 14 . 6/25/2017
Usually I avoid Time-Travel fics,but im so glad I read this one! Hope you'll add to it soon!
4everWinter chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
I think it's obvious that I would want the main characters to win the final exam. I have only one other concern in mind:

Now that Sakura is the jinchuuriki, does that mean Kushina won't be kidnapped anymore by Iwa nins and Minato wouldn't have to rescue her anymore? Oh no, no please. Omitting that scene feels like an injustice to Minato and Kushina, because that's their most, or maybe 'only', defining moment in the anime or manga. Just thinking about them not getting their highlight makes me feel really sad for them. Can you wing it somehow so Kushina would still be kidnapped? Please?

And hey, you're in college now so things must be pretty hectic. So, no rush, just don't abandon this. You have a really good story here, your characterization is superb, and your story telling is entertaining. I'd be one of those waiting :)
4everWinter chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
Oh my, you just got to love Kushina in here. So adorable. I'm almost afraid to continue reading seeing how I'm almost halfway the current last chapter. Please, don't let this be another awesome fanfic with no ending. Please, no...