Reviews for Bearing an Hourglass
hwao chapter 1 . 6/9
i’m begging you to update please because this is the best sasusaku and time travel fic i have ever read.
Fahdza chapter 14 . 5/4
This fic is good, I'm loving it.
Are you gonna give up please don’t you have a lot of fans for this fic keep strong
More I’ve been waiting forever
Ahhh when are you ever gonna continue this fic I’m going crazy please I’ve been waiting for years
valentinagabrielle chapter 9 . 4/18
yeah... I'm not buying the "minato is stronger than sakura" thing. I'm calling bs
evermore.x3 chapter 14 . 4/11
So its literally been year since you last updated but i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed reading this and i think you did a great job. This story has so much potential, i really hope you decide to update someday!
JinxedEclipse chapter 14 . 2/18
Does Sasuke have the Mangekyu/Eternal mangekyu sharingan?
4everWinter chapter 13 . 1/13
Sigh. Re-reading this for the second time and wondering... is there any hope for this to be continued?
LadytehMa chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
I have always enjoyed this fic - I don't mind waiting for it to be updated. It is a great hope of mine that this has not been abandoned, but merely delayed. Needs must, and all that. Sometimes life gets in the way - it happens. As it is, I enjoyed revisiting it this holiday, having had some time to read through. :)
JLWolv chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Thanks. Love it!
Just a Random Penguin chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
DO. NOT. KILL. DAN. PLEASE?
tysedon chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
this is absoluteeely amaziingg!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
I really like it! I hope that you'll not abandon the story and leaving it at that... It is an interesting outtake on the whole time travelling stories that I hae read so far... Just a question, where is Mito in all of these?
SasuSakuLover203 chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
I hope you will add an new chapter before it has been a whole year since the last one