Reviews for Burn
PrincessAmioKi chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Very interesting fic, not your average, way above I would say. A gun and silk, I love the metaphor. I keep my gun strapped to my inner thigh, that is as smooth as silk. You have got to love the concealed hand gun law. However, do not do it unless you are an expert with guns. Which I am. Talk about giving you that extra feeling of power when you walk in three inch heels. But, do not take it the wrong way, I completely understand the power and down side to carrying a gun. Being from Texas, most girls are trained at 5 and up. What I find interesting is you do not hear about girls or women going around shooting people for the hell of it and I have been carrying a gun since I was 15. Have I had to use it, yes. Was I happy about it, no. Why, three times I have had men try to either kill me or rape me and the gun saved my life. Just like your story, do not have one unless you are prepared to use it or you just might get burned. Great fic. I especially liked how you did not say to much about the sex act, you left a lot to the imagination. Most authors cannot accomplish that, but you did. That makes you an exceptional writer. Good luck on your new pieces.
lara5170 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story but now that it's over I can't help wishing it were longer & there was more...
Gabby chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Wait what? What just happened?
val chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Liked it 3
kakkn chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I liked it a lot!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Good work! I really enjoyed it! :)
Zerhai Dragonspirit chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
beautiful story!
My Eternal Anguish chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Well this is a really beautiful and steamy story. I am a little confused as to what is happening in reality and her dreams but the scenes of passion are hot and addictive. I definitely look forward to reading more. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Great story, keep it coming.