Reviews for Pleasure and Desire
MsMusicLover chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Wow...

This is probably one of the best fics I've read in months. I just so happened to stumble across this fic when I was searching for more ones about Tyki. And, I just have to say that I'm glad I stumbled across this little nugget of gold! :D

I absolutely love this fic! I really, really like how you write the relationship between Tyki and Cyril (both past and present). I also love all the interactions between the Noah family (and Tricia). This is the first fic I have read that actually delves and explores and shows Tyki and Cyril's past and their relationship...AND I LOVE IT! I love how caring Cyril is taking care of his younger brother, I love Tyki overall, and I love all the little details you have (like their parentage, their Christian names, etc).

Speaking of details, there is this one moment in this chapter that made me pause, then reread it. It was when Cyril was trying to gross out Tyki by reminding him of the bugs and Teazes that crawled underneath his skin and such, and then made him get sick. I get that Wisely and Cyril were just messing with Tyki and joking around, but if Cyril cares so, so much for Tyki, why would he purposely bring up a painful subject/memory that made him sick?

I see you haven't updated since September, and I really, really hope that you aren't giving up on this story! Seriously, this work is like a piece of gold! I really hope you update soon or in the near future. :)

Eagerly looking forward toward the next chapter,
Cecil Serling chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I can't believe you don't have more reviews. This story is great so far and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I love the descriptions of what the hell is going on in Tyki's head as opposed to what's happening in real life; you do that great. Keep up the good work!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
You know, I never thought I'd find a fanfic about Tyki and Cyril that I'd really like, but this is just so interesting! You're doing a really good job with this story, and I can't wait to read more!

(Sometimes I wish Allen's transformation was as creepy as this)
Lalala chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Okay, this fic is pretty awesome and I really can't wait to read more of it. The characterization is pretty good and I /love/ your writing style. I just finished reading what you wrote so far and my heart is pounding, it's wonderful.

Ah, but I do recommend you bump the rating up to at least T. There's quite a few adult themes and violence in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is beyond fantastic. Please, p,ease continue it. I love how you portray Tyki and Cyril. I really want to know what happens next.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Love the story, it's very interesting. Hope to see more of it soon.
GreenGreyBlue chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
There is no where near enough reviews or response to what is sure to be a most interesting and well thought out fic.
I like your portrail of Cyril the most but am equally as interested in what you make of Tyki.
I hope you write more of this, as I'm interested in the past lives of these two, something we will most likely know nothing of from the actual manga.
Most interested in how Cyril reacts to his transformation. But I'm going with he accepts it easily and happily, with a knowing smirk of the power he has been granted.
I would love for you to write more soon and I'm sure that I will be as equally engrossed as I was with this chapter.
Cheers.
Tyki's Pleasure chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Can't wait to read more!