Reviews for Heart of Ice, Blood of Fire
LunaDragAngel chapter 13 . 11/11
It was really touching & heartbreaking when Angelique shared with Sirius the description of the doll she had wanted. The details she recalled & how she described it like a child may recall the last thing they wished for before they discover Santa is not real. I also recall the mention of James & Lily not being "mom" or "dad" since she was 4.
gleefan2009 chapter 41 . 10/23
love it please write more
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 41 . 10/23
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
BlackMoon3464 chapter 41 . 10/22
yay! I've been waiting for this chapter and I have to say it was worth the wait :)
Universal creature chapter 41 . 10/22
Awesome chapter
NicoleR85 chapter 41 . 10/22
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 41 . 10/22
the stargate time traveller chapter 41 . 10/22
Harsh thing for Bellatrix to be um, dried up. I feel kind of sorry for her, especially since her precious Dark Lord has passed her over for a younger woman. It's a bit of a come down for Narcissa, isn't it? I thought she was supposed to be someone high in the aristocracy, yet she's been relegated to the role of a maid.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Take care. Ciao.
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 10/3
Of course it's a cliffy. Sigh. Okay. Well you said the story should be over soon. It's been over a year since your last update, so I won't hold out on it, but I'm def gonna follow this story and hope you get around to updating eventually :) it really is a fantastic plot, and I love your style of writing.
Kimmytrainer chapter 39 . 10/3
Only one more chapter left... Great one, by the way. If this is about to hit a dead end I'm glad I got to see her and Sev get together. I hope the next one's not a cliffie!
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 10/3
Oh dear... Why did Merlin lead her to go down there if this is what she'd find? Was it to put events in place to trigger a bond of true love? I really hope this gets resolved in the next 2 chapters...
Kimmytrainer chapter 37 . 10/3
Damn that sucks
Kimmytrainer chapter 36 . 10/3
Just a note, Angie has already called Voldemort "Tom" in the past, when she was taken and put in the dungeons. You might want to edit that because in this chapter it seems she hadn't known his real name before.
Kimmytrainer chapter 34 . 10/3
YAY! I'm guessing it was either Lily, Sirius, or Remus that saw the kiss. I hope it stays secret cuz I can't imagine Voldemort will be happy with his spy taking the woman he's claimed to be his future wife.
Kimmytrainer chapter 33 . 10/3
I'm hoping Angie and Severus get together before what's written of the story so far ends, cuz I noticed that this isn't complete yet. Anyway, good chapter. Loved the Sev hug