Reviews for Heart of Ice, Blood of Fire
SkyrimEmpress chapter 41 . 6/19
Please update~This got really interesting!
Mylady chapter 26 . 6/12
I really hate Umbridge, that lousy disgusting toad was far worse than Lord Voldemort. Here, let me continue reading to see how she was punished.
Mylady chapter 17 . 6/11
I teared up in this chapter, while reading the scene of opening presents. When Angie and Abbie gave Remus those shoes, I felt so warm. Thank you for this amazing piece.
rebeccaharris chapter 41 . 5/12
nooo please update
B0R3D0M 1s M0T1VAT10N chapter 34 . 2/14
This chapter really hits close to home for me. In this chapter I sincerely relate to Charlie and it hurts because he has support. Thanks for writing and I know this isn’t on your latest chapter but I hope you update soon and keep up the great work. Much love

Guest chapter 41 . 12/28/2017
mas mas quiero mas
dovakiin365 chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
Read to ch15, evil my ass, dark my ass, way to many cliches, neglected-good backstory, if over used, going to different school, not common, potiins apprentice, quite rare, just not enough to make a good read for me
LunaDragAngel chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
It was really touching & heartbreaking when Angelique shared with Sirius the description of the doll she had wanted. The details she recalled & how she described it like a child may recall the last thing they wished for before they discover Santa is not real. I also recall the mention of James & Lily not being "mom" or "dad" since she was 4.
gleefan2009 chapter 41 . 10/23/2017
love it please write more
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 41 . 10/23/2017
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
BlackMoon3464 chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
yay! I've been waiting for this chapter and I have to say it was worth the wait :)
Universal creature chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
Awesome chapter
NicoleR85 chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
the stargate time traveller chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
Harsh thing for Bellatrix to be um, dried up. I feel kind of sorry for her, especially since her precious Dark Lord has passed her over for a younger woman. It's a bit of a come down for Narcissa, isn't it? I thought she was supposed to be someone high in the aristocracy, yet she's been relegated to the role of a maid.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Take care. Ciao.