Reviews for Thunderstorm
ezra8669 chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
It was awesome I love it
j chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
nice!
milkywaymidnight chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
OMG! I adore a protective Thor! And I just love him in here. I do like Thor/Jane after watching the first movie of Thor, but I so love Steve/Thor even more because of the Avengers movie. How can this ship be underrated? I just don't get it. *Sigh* Anyway, great job! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please Insert Name Here0 chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
This was a really sweet story (and very good for procrastination)! Thanks for writing it!
marie chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
Hello ;D so first i"m french ;) it's normal if you see some errors (sorry my english isn't very good) , then i want to say that i find your story just great , i searched a lot of thundershield but your fanfiction is the best of all . So thank you so much to give for people like me the privilege to read this type of incredible and romantic story . I felt a lot of feelings , i can say that i lived through your words and your story. I kiss you bye ;)
Sheldon6 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Such a satisfying story. Good job on it. Hope you do more in the future.
Fickle Hippo chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
Poor steve hope his ok :(
Fickle Hippo chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Aarrrh no! Not steve!
Fickle Hippo chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Omg this story is so cute and yay thor knows cap has feelings. So exciting!
Sheldon6 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Yes! Great! Fantastical! Its wonderful that you posted so quickly and I love how in character you make everyone. Keep it up
Sheldon6 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Yay! Finally I find a good story with these two! Well, the others are great too, but you get what I mean. All the things I've been searching for in a story such as this! Great job so far and keep up the fabulous work! Cannot wait for the rest!