Reviews for The Good Sister
wantonlytoread chapter 7 . 5/10
Brilliant. Love your story.
Sush123 chapter 7 . 2/25
When are you going to update? I'm going insane from concocting scenarios for the rest of the story because it's so rivating and exciting to read! I'm craving for more! Please update!
imLOLingallover chapter 7 . 2/11
God I am in love with this story...never read a plot like this before...please do update soon dearie :)
Ms Torres chapter 7 . 2/4
What ever happened with this one Ruthy? I really want to read some more of this one doll!

x
engee chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
Wow great story!
I've never read anything remotely close to this storyline and I've bees reading twifics for 6 years
Hope you continue this:)
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Hey plz update this storyyy...
Winter chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
You should fimish this story, it is one of my favorites. And i would love to see what happens.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I really like this story. It tragic and very happy at the same time as well as a bit of "Bitabie, Bobbitie, Boo."

I know you've not updated this story in a while and now your a published writer, however I do hope you finish it!

See you next update!
pinky3561 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Do you plan on finishing this story
Brendap245 chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
So great! Just what I was looking for because it's similar to by fave soap opera. Thanks :)
Melissa chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I really hope you update this story soon. I must know their story... please please please update soon
Nina Martins. 19 chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Hi o/
I wanted to say I loved your story.
When will post a new chapter?
Looking forward here.
Narges chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Really good plot. I hope you'll finish the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
oh no! she did it!
Kate Snape21 chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
this story is really good i didn't really get it at first but in the end i got what the story was about and everything :)