Reviews for Harry of the Hyuga Clan
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 6/24
#cackles# fate has definitely thrown a wrench in Dumbldork's plans. XD LOVE IT! A powerful and intelligent Harry is much better than the Canon verse. SQWEEEEEEEE! Can't wait to see more.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 5/26
Ch Really interesting. By the way just shortening by one the magic seals would be fast instant but weaker .
jh831 chapter 4 . 4/12
i could see harry more as a raven claw in this story. yes he is brave but like most ninja, i can see him be more knowleable
angel61991 chapter 4 . 3/30
I can't wait to read more of this, please update soon.
Jewlbunny chapter 4 . 3/18
I enjoyed it. Hope to read more soon.
Monkey D Jasmine chapter 4 . 3/17
. .-. .-.
. :.:. :. : FIGHT!
. ( *. '. v. '. ).
SoulMore chapter 4 . 3/11
FAN!~
Beanie18 chapter 4 . 3/6
loved the chapter and the story so far i hope you update soon i really like this story because there is not enough harry in different Clans!
Lovethefanfix chapter 4 . 2/18
This story is amazing! I love the Harry-is-part-of-the-Hyuuga-Clan concept a lot! I can hardly wait till the next chapter is finished!
darkanomoly chapter 4 . 1/30
Stop. Just stop. Bashing is immature and so is making Dumbledore manipulative. It does a huge disservice to JK Rowling when people do this. Make it as AU as you want but do not ruin the creation.
WRose chapter 4 . 1/17
Fantastic use of the byakugan and greengrass's sorting!
Please write more!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 1/15
Seems Ron cannot keep his attitude to himself and at least was caught by McGonagall and now knows that Harry will not hesitate to retaliate. Was surprised that Daphne was sorted to Gryffindor, but can see her making a lot of changes with Harry.
draco7347 chapter 4 . 1/14
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Riddle-Snape chapter 4 . 1/14
hey, I just found this and I really like it... tho i read few fics where harry is hyuga, but they usually stop after he get to hogwarts... so just hiatus after that... i hope this won't be same here... so I hope you will update soon ;)
The New York Bear chapter 4 . 1/13
Glad to see you working again and great update to this story. It's not easy to pick up something again after so much time but you have done so successfully. Good work.