Reviews for Munkustrap: WereCats
Meow Miss K chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hi... I've been reading this for two days now... and I just have to say that this fic is one of the most amazing thing I've ever read in this world. I've never expected that this kind of idea could come up to any other person and hey, I've just found one. :P

This story is truly amazing from start to the end. I loved how you started Munkustrap as a Werecat. And with werewolves and vampires, the story goes much more interesting. He suffers through many things, which I'm sad for him, but the way he lives with his life gave me so much sadness and hope at the same time, as well as happiness. I'm just amazed that you can write this good! And it's just too good to be wasted. So I strongly advise you to move this fic's category to "cats'. then people would get more chance to see this amazing piece of art... I really love this.

Munkustrap is my favorite character in musical "cats'. I first came here with 'munkustrap' typed on the blank in this here fanfictionnet. And when I finally got to meet this one, I fell in love with it from the start. Your Munkustrap is feline itself as he lives with his life. He learns how to love, how to hate as he grows up. He has a few friends to back him up, but he just can't escape from the loneliness and grief. He's beautiful. He makes me cry with him as he suffers. Now when I'm thinking over it, I would have liked if Munkus and his beloved wife got along after all... but it's not that I'm not liking this one. It's good! :)

And this fic is done by you. I respect you with your every effort to write this and very happy to get a proper chance to thank you for writing this fic.

This will be my favorite one until I die. Again, thank you and if you get a chance to do so, please post this again in the 'cats' category. I want every cats fan in this world to see it... just like i said, it's too good to be wasted. :D
Reader chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Having read the note in your profile, I realize that it's unlikely this story will be edited. However, for future reference:

You need to take a good, hard look at the way you portray women in this story and think very carefully about the implications it has for your audience. Writing about werecats does not excuse you for using phrases like "feminine minds" and making some seriously messed up assumptions about female sexuality and sexual agency.

That is all.
Turtles in Bowties chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
So...I'm cunfuzzled. Who's who?
Pilali chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
OMG OMG OMG I found it I finally found !

I LOVE so much this fic is so AMAZING, my brother read it to me every night before going to sleep and every time it ended the chapter he would say "What will ever happen to are dear Jellicles werecats well stay put and dont forget to brush your teeth"

hehe I love this really, this sould be a movie or a tv show with now tecnology think about it, It could work XD!
Eirwen chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I have to say I'm suprised that this fic isn't more popular, at least judging by the reviews, because this has got to be the best Cats fanfiction I have ever read. It's brilliant.
theatre-kun chapter 17 . 4/21/2005
That has to be THE best CATS fic I have ever read in my life. It is very realistic, and somewhat plausible too. I know it isn't real, but you make it such a way as too where it could very possibly be reality!

Mystitat chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
GAH! Why must it end? It's so good!

Okay, I realize you may never read this review, but I feel like I have to leave it anyway. This was so awesome! I love your dark and evil take on the were-cat side of Jellicle-ness. It's much more eerie than other were-cat stories I've read. It's like, expressionism as compared to impressionism. Very dark, but so good! And the length! I commend you for sticking out through writing the whole thing! I know I don't have that kind of patience. All and all, a classic, through and through. I tip my hat to you. Brava!
Funk chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Brilliant! I was a bit wary of reading this at first, since it was a bit old with many chapters and few reviews, but once I started reading it, I couldn't tear myself away. Despite the excellent story it is, there are a few grammatical errors in the story. Nothing big, but some of the words are spelled wrong and a few of the verbs are in the wrong tense. That probably means nothing to you unless you plan on revising it, which I am very doubtful of.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Oh, the twist to the story was also very good thinking.
Siti chapter 17 . 7/8/2003
I loved this story, it was very emotional and true to the flavor of CATS. I commend you for continuing it even when you had little or no reviews. It realize that you finished this almost a year ago, and may never find this review, but if you do, I want you to know that I liked it a great deal. The only things that bothered me was how you killed off characters who were in the production. Of course, I understood by the end how that worked, but in the middle of the story I was very confused. **blushes** I am also a very devout Demi/Munk shipper, and was slightly dissapointed in that respect. Course, we can't get everything, right?

I do have one suggestion as to how to get more people to read this as I did. Never mind that it's been finished for a year... My suggestion is to leave out that the story was based on a RPG, at least in the summary. I have overloked this story for months, mostly on that fact. Stupid, I know, but I do think it would help.

Well, on the off chance that you do eventually read this, thanks for a great evening of staying up entirely too late to read your excellent fic!
Lozzypop chapter 17 . 5/12/2003
OMG, I LOVED this. Twas just my cup of tea, werewolves, jellicles and vampires all rolled into one. Twas well writen too and the character development was good. Well done, this is a story I'll be reading again.
Eunike chapter 17 . 9/17/2002
Oh. My. God. This story is amazing! I loved everything in it; the plot, the idea, the athmosphere and the way you portraited Munkustrap etc... And I loved the way you mixed Cats, The Scarlet Pimpernel(one of my favorite musicals :) ), reality, action, romance and good ol' horror! I assume the story already came to its end, but...please write some more? *Jemima eyes* I kinda love Hunter Blakeney :) (do not look me like that! *has problems*)
Nephele chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I happen to love this story (I read it on your website previously). I think it's great that you're posting it here. Good work ~ Nephele