Reviews for Revolution In The Ranks
Erimenthe chapter 21 . 5h
Please, PLEASE say this hasn't been abandoned! I love how different this story is and I would love to read more. There are still two other tasks and finding out about Lily's familial background as well as so many other things still hanging. Are we sure that Gellert was the Dark Lord back in the day or did Dumbledore somehow manage to convince/compel him to do things so he could be a hero? Did he somehow do something to Tom as he grew once coming to Hogwarts since it had been years after Gellert and his fame was waning? Is Dumbledore the hidden Dark Lord or is he just that self centered and used the others darkness to further his fame? So many ways this story could go with everything he's done so far with the compulsions and such on so many since the first war, at the very least. I do hope you update this one soon.
QueenofRedGinger chapter 17 . 6/10
This is really interesting and cool! Loving it!
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 19 . 6/9
Just letting you know, you have another broken html tag in this chapter, it looks like you forgot to end the html at the end of the newspaper article.
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 5 . 6/9
Yo, you REALLY need to edit this chapter's coding! You failed to first close the italics tag, and then the bold- it's even affecting FFN's appearance at the bottom of the screen!

So far I am intrigued by the story, but the messed up coding is weakening your proverbial fish hook, as this chapter is difficult to read, literally. That large stretch of bold and italics at the end had me skipping whole paragraphs.

That being said, cliches, yes, you have a few, buuuuuut... you so far have not gone to quite the extreme that would make me quit the story. The big one (to my eyes, at least) you at least twist and make intriguing (Lilly's origin), and of the rest, most make some amount of sense, given what we know from canon. The other big cliche, heck, you've created a decent story so far, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and keep reading.

I may have to stop for awhile and wait for you to fix coding if you've messed it up again, but you have me as a reader for now.
bookworm737 chapter 21 . 6/4
I like this story so far! I was happy to read on your profile that the story isn't abandoned.
BlackbeltSurferJedi chapter 21 . 5/19
Please please please please pick up this story again! I just completely ignored an online final for several hours while binge reading! Well written and developed story! I LOVE the way all of the characters are portrayed as I think it brings out their true natures while still sticking to JK's depiction for the most part! Can't wait to read more if you continue!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 5/17
WOW! Only one single dementor incident and that was because of the Ministry looking for black being incompetent! The rest were all Dursley related where Harry was suppose to be *safest* according to JK Rowling.

Obviously her ideaof safe is questionable. I wouldn't trust my life in her hands.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 5/17
Time for a resorting. It should be a rule that all third years get reevaluated by the hat in order to see if they need to still remain or be moved. It should be mandatory for all students.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/17
What I would like to know is how come the LOTR fanfics isn't like this where there are alternate plans written out? Most of the LOTR writers seem to be emo types where they are in the *now* kind of people not caring that their story has been repeated one hundred times.

Your story is unique actually.
Lady FireMage chapter 21 . 4/13
Love this story, will you be finishing it
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 21 . 3/29
Will you be continuing this?
shera98 chapter 21 . 3/13
This is a great story. I like how Severus found out he should have been Hays guardian and how they mistrust Dumbledore. I read a story with a similar bad Dumbledore putting spells on Harry, but in that one Harry was older and Severus became his lover not his guardian.

I really hope you write more chapters for this one! I saw on your bio that you noted you planned to, but I'm not sure how old that note is.
PMakepeace98 chapter 21 . 3/12
Hi, are you going to update at any point, i need more! Great story so far!
Just found this and I really hope you continue it. It's really good.
Rebecca chapter 21 . 2/19
This is so good! Please update soon i can't wait to read more!