Reviews for Revolution In The Ranks
thrnbrooke chapter 20 . 7/14
I had hoped there was more!
fallondyson chapter 20 . 7/7
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Crystal chapter 20 . 7/2
Please update soon!
LunaLavender1023 chapter 20 . 6/21
THIS I SAWESOME PLZ CONTINUE FINE AUTHOUR!
sasel chapter 20 . 6/15
Haiii
I hope you post soon a new chapter.
I find your FF really great.
sorry my english is not good

sasel
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 20 . 6/12
I hope this story continues, it's very good.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/4
So far the story is good, but there is one issue. In one paragraph Neville is taking ancient runes WHILE Harry is in divination. In the next paragraph Neville tells Harry that he is taking divination because his Grandma hopes he is a seer. Is Neville in divination?
Lisa Cooper chapter 20 . 5/28
Chapter 20 very nicely summarized what was going on in the story thus far, a necessity given the complexity of the story. You may simplify things by adding a bit less detail, but I am not sure where to suggest doing this. As always you are the author, and what you choose to include or not is your say.

Your story is going along and is interesting. As you can, I'd like to see this story concluded to its end. Best of luck.
Lisa Cooper chapter 18 . 5/28
Your story REVOLUTION has been soo fun. In Chapter 18, I thought it was an amusing idea that that was to get things to match because of a spell than what the Muggles have to go through particularly in Harry's memory of a conversation between Petunia's husband and Petunia of needing something new because she did not have anything that went with... Thanks for your story, it has been a nice mood lightner. As always I'd like to hear the rest of the story as soon AS YOU CAN.
wingnutdawn chapter 20 . 5/25
Excellent and exciting storyline. Very tense situation in regards to Dumbledores manipulations. Am looking forward to reading more.
shadowelf144 chapter 20 . 5/24
awesome story author thank you for the story so far you rock and this is a great story so far albus need a good kick now and again thank you again author
Fallow51 chapter 20 . 5/24
Kudos :)
potterhead1313 chapter 4 . 5/3
Would you be able to do a one-shot of Harry seeing petunia with thw will? I really want to read about her reaction. So far i have only read up to chapter 4 so if you have done this in your story or made a one-shot about it please PM me.
bananas777999 chapter 6 . 4/30
I've always loved this fanfic since I came across it. I've never been able to find any others with an actual culture for goblins. I LOVE IT! Now I feellike my social studies teacher...
BeepKeeper chapter 20 . 4/19
Excellent story! Very readable and love characters!
More please!