Reviews for Revolution In The Ranks
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 21 . 10/28
I seriously hope that you will continue this story! It is nice to find one that I haven't read that can keep my attention. I especially love the way the relationship between Harry and Snape progressed.
Zalia chapter 21 . 10/2
I'm loving this story so far! I look forward to the next update. (I always thought Harry forgave Ron faro easily after the first task; he showed his true colours too clearly)
It's got too much of the idiotic fanfiction tropes in the first chapter alone. Goodbye!
V chapter 21 . 9/9
I really like this story. It has a great plot and the writing is quite good. I hope you finish it some time. I can't wait to read the rest. Good luck with your writing. :-)
Marj123 chapter 1 . 8/29
How sad that this is unfinished. It sounds promising, and at a brief glance, well written.
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 8/25
George and Draco have the potential to be a very cute couple.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 8/25
Way too late for this to make a difference, but the Room of Requirement would make a fantastic bathroom/bathhouse.
pokefan366 chapter 21 . 8/25
Great story so far! I hope you update soon.
pokefan366 chapter 5 . 8/25
Good story so far, but I found a mistake. Here's what I feel is the mistake: 4th June 1991: bruised throat, mild bruising, coma. I think the year is wrong. It should be: 1992. The reason is that those injuries would come from the defense teacher who was sharing his body with Voldemort.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 8/23
Just found this one, started reading despite the fact that it hasn't updated since last year because it sounds promising.
Celesta SunStar chapter 21 . 8/21
I just wanted you to know that I still check on this story from time to time and I hope that you might continue it at some point. I do occasionally see a misspelled word, (or a hominem, so a wrong word spelled correctly,) but these are not so egregious as to ruin my enjoyment.

I wish you happy writing in the future.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 21 . 8/17
When are you continuing this story? I have enjoyed it so far.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 21 . 8/5
Really good story, I like the speed its progressing and I hate that there is no more to read yet it is that good. Can't wait to read more, your a talented writer
Hanan Juma chapter 21 . 7/20
I love this story a lot. I really enjoyed the fact that Sirius was proven innocent and how the Weasely twins acted towards Harry.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 21 . 6/24
awesome chapter. cant wait to read more