Reviews for Revolution In The Ranks
Just found this and I really hope you continue it. It's really good.
Rebecca chapter 21 . 2/19
This is so good! Please update soon i can't wait to read more!
Enishi-Haru chapter 21 . 1/28
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
kb18142 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
Have enjoyed reading this story so far! I look forward to more chapters in the future!
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 21 . 12/12/2016
Please update soon.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 21 . 10/28/2016
I seriously hope that you will continue this story! It is nice to find one that I haven't read that can keep my attention. I especially love the way the relationship between Harry and Snape progressed.
Zalia chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
I'm loving this story so far! I look forward to the next update. (I always thought Harry forgave Ron faro easily after the first task; he showed his true colours too clearly)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
It's got too much of the idiotic fanfiction tropes in the first chapter alone. Goodbye!
V chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
I really like this story. It has a great plot and the writing is quite good. I hope you finish it some time. I can't wait to read the rest. Good luck with your writing. :-)
Marj123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
How sad that this is unfinished. It sounds promising, and at a brief glance, well written.
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
George and Draco have the potential to be a very cute couple.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Way too late for this to make a difference, but the Room of Requirement would make a fantastic bathroom/bathhouse.
pokefan366 chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
Great story so far! I hope you update soon.
pokefan366 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Good story so far, but I found a mistake. Here's what I feel is the mistake: 4th June 1991: bruised throat, mild bruising, coma. I think the year is wrong. It should be: 1992. The reason is that those injuries would come from the defense teacher who was sharing his body with Voldemort.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Just found this one, started reading despite the fact that it hasn't updated since last year because it sounds promising.