Reviews for The Breaking Point
Please update soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Please update soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Jessiluck chapter 25 . 4/25
Your story is so waouh..
I cry and cry for Chris but can't stop reading!
It's just amazing.
Thank you!
Rina chapter 25 . 4/18
Waaa I mist you a lot. I'm glat that finally you update this history again .
I hope you write more that this very soon.

Thankss

Cheer up!
I was happy to see that you had updated. I do think that you could benefit from proof-reading, though. There have been a couple instances where you accidentally used the wrong word (or more like the wrong person). In this chapter you wrote "'Alright, I'm not saying this right. What I'm trying to tell you is that she wanted to save you just as much as I did. Piper knows how badly she screwed up,' Chris said." Clearly you meant to write "Leo said". It's obviously a mistake but it does take the reader out of the story because it's a noticeable mistake. Overall, great job! Hopefully it won't take you as long to update next time.
JazmynnMikaelson910 chapter 25 . 4/7
Oh my god I absolutely love this story! It's so emotional! I can't wait to see Chris and Piper see each other after both knowing!

And yes Phoebe has to stop avoiding, if Piper has been able to considering she's the one who's supposed to feel worst, Phoebe should definitely admit the Chris if her nephew and that they all wronged him.

Please update soon! :)
Chris's Adorer chapter 25 . 4/7
Hi Jason,

so the cat is out of the bag and Chris' reaction is so typical. Wonder though how it will go on, with all of them. Will Chris and Piper reconcile? Leo is slowly making a progress but it's going to be a long way.

Greetings
brendafay chapter 25 . 4/5
more please
Katlover98 chapter 25 . 4/5
I really love this fic, your writing is neat and descriptive and I love it

Can't wait for the next chapter

Happy writings
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 25 . 4/5
So glad you're continuing this. I've missed this story. Keep it up and well done!
farawisa chapter 25 . 4/5
omfg, this story is good. really, really sad, but good. hope to see more of this soon!
makoto20 chapter 25 . 4/4
cute cute

update soon please soon
sexy Seren chapter 24 . 2/26
Update it soon
Sarah Zitter chapter 24 . 1/7
I like this story update on this story please. Plush can you let Chris and Leo move back into the manor please. Also let piper show Chris that she loves him and same goes for baby Chris . Let Chris be an equal to Wyatt let baby Chris and adult Chris be part elder and part Witt
Ch and let Chris heal and let him have Excalibur the sword please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 24 . 1/4
Update on this story please. Plus let Chris have more powers to like a shield and other powers like Wyatt and let Chris heal. Plus let him forgive piper his mom and let him come live in the mansion and let Chris figure out that Leo's mentor is the one trying to kill Wyatt and let Chris be the owner of the sword instead of Wyatt please.