Reviews for The Breaking Point
Daniel6 chapter 20 . 5/30
In the show, Pheobe was the one that backed Chris to the hilt. Now she's blaming him for her mistakes. It's so odd to see this. It makes sense that Paige is the one to be in his corner. From what I can tell, she essentially became Chris' mom after Piper died. And I loved the tongue lashing the bastard got! :-)
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 5/30
Normally it's Piper who uber-protective. And Leo is the SOB. Here it's a complete reversal. It's a shock. But it's also interesting. I'm intrigued to find out what happens.
brightflare chapter 20 . 5/29
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 20 . 5/17
Another great chapter, well done. I hope to see more in the near future.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 19 . 5/17
I am thrilled that you are continuing this story. I have been gone for a little while but when I found your update I had to read it again. Still love this story. Keep up the good work.
DemeRain chapter 20 . 5/4
Brilliant story. Thanks for sharing.
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 20 . 4/13
oh please update this Ive never seen one like this ... please update soon
kingdomheartsz3 chapter 20 . 4/10
Please update soon
Sarah Zitter chapter 20 . 4/8
Continue with this story please. Plus let Chris and Leo still keep there powers let the elders forgive them so that he can still have his powers same goes for the charmed ones please. Plus let Chris and Leo go back to the manor finally please.
NextGenerationNCIS chapter 20 . 2/3
This is really good. It makes you think about how much their actions could have pushed Chris. I wish that there was more lol.
Sincerely,
NextGenerationNCIS
tasha chapter 20 . 1/18
more please
reina13 chapter 20 . 1/18
love it
Chris's Adorer chapter 20 . 1/11
Hi Jason,

so Piper has accepted her guilt and all, yet Phoebe needs a really good kick in the ass. She can't accept the truth, even if it was told her several times. I needed to read all once more to be up to date since you don't update too much or better regularly. lol

Keep going on and not us wait so long again!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 20 . 1/8
You really have a way of making me hate Phoebe, and I really wish Prue would kick her ass right now.
tasha chapter 20 . 1/6