Reviews for The Breaking Point
reina13 chapter 21 . 9/26
Nice
laesk chapter 22 . 7/11
Dark-Rina chapter 22 . 7/10
waa I love It! Thanks for the new chapter and thank for you time.
brendafay chapter 22 . 7/10
more please
Chris's Adorer chapter 22 . 7/10
Hi Jason,

so Piper goes to a therapy with her anger and we'll see if it helps. For Chris' sake, I do hope so. What will the Elders now do, regarding to Leo and Chris? I still hope father and son will bond over their free time anywhere.

Can't wait for another chapter ...
Ebenbild chapter 22 . 7/10
So Piper'll take anger management classes. I hope that they will do her some good and I wonder if Leo will see the effort that she puts into changing. I also hope that Chris'll get better soon and that he and Piper will be able to talk it out in the end.
Thanks for updating. I'm looking forward to more (especially what Chris and Leo are doing and when Leo'll tell Chris that he knows that Chris's his son... or maybe Chris cracks and tells Leo the truth? xD)
Continue soon, please!
Ebenbild
makoto20 chapter 22 . 7/9
cute compliments this story

please
update soon please soon
Twistedloveaffair69 chapter 22 . 7/9
This is good. Not a lot of people like to acknowledge the change in Piper after Prue's death but Season 1 Piper was my favorite sister, after Prue. Anger management classes will do her some good. Great chapter. Can't wait to see what Leo and Chris are doing.
huskielover94 chapter 22 . 7/9
this is great.. cant wait for more
Kat chapter 22 . 7/9
Great chapter can't wait for more
Dark-Rina chapter 21 . 6/14
Waaa ya crei que ibas a abandonar el fic xDDD
Muchas gracias por la actualizaciĆ³n, espero que pronto pongas otra actualizaciĆ³n.

muchos animos.
IWantColoredRain chapter 21 . 6/12
Very good, update soon
I'm glad you finally updated, but I wish the chapter had been longer. Hopefully the next update won't be so long coming... and longer.

I do think that you should have been a little more clear about how much time has past between this chapter and the last. It seems like a few days, but I can only guess.

Also, I'm not sure about Wyatt disliking the idea of touching a dead worm or a fish. That doesn't seem like something a boy would have a problem with, and from Wyatt's personality, that really doesn't make sense. I can understand if he just thinks its boring or just doesn't like doing those kinds of things, but the reasoning behind it just doesn't make sense when you look at Wyatt's personality.
Chris's Adorer chapter 21 . 6/9
Hi Jason,

nice to see some father and son bonding time here. At least, they might understand each other better with time and without the sisters and Elders interrupting, of course. They would only disturb here. Hope that all will be good at the end.

Greetings
shawnakat1 chapter 21 . 6/8
I LOVE this! There are no words for how much I love this! It's 2:30 in the morning and I have to wake up in like 4 1/2 hours, but I couldn't stop reading to catch up. I really hope you finish this. It's heartbreaking. It's amazing! Thank you for sharing this.