Reviews for Caught in Sleep
The Miss America chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Hmm what's wrong with Merlin? Did his magic go away or something? Anyway update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
If we review will you post another chapter? I really like this and I hope you finish it.
sarajm chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I'm loving this so far. I can't wait to learn what is causing this.
sword chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
loving this need more
K chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
A good start, can't wait to see where this going
Phanstarlight chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
This is soooo cuuuuute and awwww and stuff :) Update soon!
Alexandria M. R chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Great story! Hope you update soon. :)
Shivani Sharma chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my god, I demand that you update this...like now. Please. I also beg and plead and really really hope you update really quickly. This is fantastic. Great writing and a concerned Arthur is always awesome and Merlin is such a sweetie!
sword chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
i knew a person who used shout at ill people they new it was always funny
cyenthia 30 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Im hooked
April29Roses chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Great beginning, and a great follow up chapter. You have kept the energy from the first chapter and built it in the second. I think this is going to be one fun roller coaster of angst!
The thought processes of the ever-more-concerned Arthur were very well written! I loved the way his mind makes panicked jumps, (i.e. Merlin's broken his neck!) and then retreats to calm. I loved your description of Merlin's calculating gaze. Now Arthur has given Merlin a perfect cover, ("Someone has cursed my friend!"), if he wakes up enough to talk to Arthur again. But maybe the truth will save his life. Hmmm... Great sense of mystery and angst storms appear to be brewing!
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
"Well. That went well." I love the ending! Update soon! What's happened to Merlin? Why is he always sleeping? You have a real talent for this kind of thing! :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Ah ! WOnderful second chapter ! Can't wait for more :D
mersan123 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Well I have to admit you have me intrigued. I have my ideas as to where this is going but as I am enjoying it so much, I think I will just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Great job of the characters. Arthur is trying to put the pieces together but just not quite getting there. Merlin is doing his best to avoid deflect.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sue
Mika271170 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Please,more!I love this story very much,original,well writen and angsty!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »