Reviews for The Clock that Stops Ticking
This chapter may not be the best you've ever written, but hey, I'm just happy to get an update :) I was afraid that you might have abandoned this so I'm very glad that you didn't. I eagerly await the next chapter ;)
Grifen345 chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Please, please, please, please continue this! It's so awesome I can't stand it. It's original and well written and addicting and I can't believe there's just six chapters of it :( I hope you continue this story, I really want to read it!
fedoralover101 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Keep on writing this, its the best!
Midnight chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Dude! This. Is. AMAZINGLY AWESOME. I FUCKING LOVE THIS! I just... just... argh! Author, update it at once and appease myself right this instance! (Jk, jk)
Seriously, though. You have skill. Like, a lot of it. Like, A LOT. Keep them chapters coming, we'll be waiting

Peace out, yo!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Waaaaah this story is so interesting! I'm loving it so far! And Hikaru and Kaoru meet again at last, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ravenwood316 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Yay you're back! I've been checking this fic everyday hopping for an update!
mosefine chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Oh, don't be sorry! It's okay! At least you didn't completely abandon it! Then I would be incredibly sad.

Aww:) I love the ending! It's so cute:) It was so sweet:) I want to hug both of them so much...

Oh my goodness! Haruhi interrupted the bonding process?! I completely forgot about that! That just makes their situation even more sad!

This was a nice chapter:) I'm glad you updated:) Thank you and keep up the good work!
steferstheawesome chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
O.o Oh my... they met. Heh, this will be interesting. And the song! 3
steferstheawesome chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
HiKao? Heh, is the name a not-so-subtle hint? This is really fun to read. :3
steferstheawesome chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Aw... Haruhi saved him? :) And Hikaru has gone outside now...
steferstheawesome chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Ooooooooh. Hee, I love how there are minor details like gas masks or grime just worked in, and they don't notice much. It makes their world so much more believable!
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
:3 This seems really cool! Hee, the world-building is very nice so far...
mosefine chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DANG YOU, HARUHI! Why must you?! Could you not understand that THEY WERE HAVING A MOMENT?! GOSH! *sobs* It was s-so be-beautiful! I've been wai-waiting for this moment since the first chapter! I love it SO MUCH! And, may I add, you did so well on it, too! Congratulations for meeting my (ridiculously high) expectations! :D VERY VERY GOOD CHAPTER!
Ravenwood316 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Gotta say love the chapter and perfect song to go with it! I love Panic! at the Disco! Anyway you had Meyrin, Madam Red, and Grelle from Kuroshitsuji and I know the other one but I can't think of its name... TT-TT

Please update as soon as you think the next chapter is ready!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
I'm glad to finally have updates for this fic! I'm captivated. Although, I'm wondering if you plan on pairing up Haruhi and Bossanova. Probably not, but they'd be cute for this fic.

Anywho, I think I recognized Mey-Rin from Black Butler. But I dunno about the other anime or fandom. Dx

Anywho Great fic! :)