Reviews for Fifty Shades of Fame
purpleholden235 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Wow, this story is so different, and whether it's because of your amazing talent to draw people into a story or the very fact that this story is so different that I love it so much, I don't know, but I seriously love it, thank you and please update soon.
Jeangb chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Hey What's happening with this great story? could us an update. Love the way you have involved all the characters from the books in a new world
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Ok i read some reviews before reading this chapter and im gonna say it and ppl can take it or shove it, i really dont care. I'm so sick of these cowardly ppl not signing in (and don't try that "I can't sign in I have no account" or whatever total BS you're spouting cause I log-in using my Facebook and I know most if not all ppl have a friggin Facebook!) and saying mean shit, not constructive criticism, not a nice "I'm sorry I just don't like it" but full on rude as all fuck comments such as "this is shit. You should stop here" or whatever. Don't like it don't fuckin read it! No one is holding your eyes open and forcefully making you read this story. And there's no reason to be rude ( and I already know what some might say "well telling ppl off is rude too" yeah I'm fighting fire with fire so :-p, childish yes but I'm just tired of the rudeness!). So that being said, forgive me Sasha for making most of this review about ppl being assholes about the story rather than the story but I'm done with it. Now I hope you don't let those whiny little rude bitches (yeah I said it, dont like it, I'm signed in and you can PM me where I can tell you to fuck off in private, oh wait you have to sign in to PM someone so that won't work will it?) make you unsure about this story or stop it. I know right now you're focused on RL and Making Mia and Blackheart but I hope when you get the chance you come back to this lovely story! 2 chapters and I already want more!
Hmmm so is Jack gay or not? Seems to me he's Elena's sub. And now we have Leila who was obviously Christians sub which begs the question, is he planning on trying to get Ana to be his sub ( which lets face it probably won't ever even be considered cause this Ana is bitchin and totally badass!) or is he already looking at a different type of relationship? Also where and how did they meet and come up with this plan to get Elliot and Kate together musically? Hmmm, to quote Wattle's review for chapter 1, curiouser and curiouser! :D
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Holy cow i didn't see that coming! They planned it! I'm already intrigued!
kelmal chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Another amazing chapter.
LittleLadyGlitz chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Will you be updating again soon? I really liked the start of this story :) More soon please
wattle chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Oh curiouser and curiouser... love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Lulu Price is a bully be careful.
Ana Eva Cross Gray chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Good little twist. Loved it!
princessrolon chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
OMG what a fantastic chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Go back to writing Kate and Elliot your Ana and Christian are crap.
LittleLadyGlitz chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Nice to see these nasty trolls are still hanging about! Really get a life.

This is really great so far, I like your play on Christian and Ana. More soon please.
Frisky75 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Dear Guest Reviewer,

I was going to write an articulate rebuttal, but I fear my efforts would have been wasted. Instead I will put it in a language you understand.

Take a flying fuck you asshole. No one asked for your opinion and it doesn't matter. Pfttttt.

Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
sorry wrong story
all8row chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
this looks like it'll be fun! :) can't wait for more!