Reviews for Ain't It Fun
JxF chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
3 yeah thats all i got to say just awesome
Mellie Taylor chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is my favorite Hunger Games fanfic, I ship them so hard, and know one ever wrote anyhting about it. This is my thirf time reading it, and it reduced me into tears. I always felt that rhey had something. That they were each other crutches and even if they never healed, it was some support. And when Finnick died. Im pretty sure Johanna died inside. So thank you for writing thus c:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I never cared much for this pairing but by the end I had tears in my eyes. Beautiful.
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
You are wonderful.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Sooo sad! But beautifully writen!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Perfect :)
Cassidie Dream chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was beautiful :')
Johanna Odair chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hey infinitelyrichandbeautiful,
I'm from Germany and I love you story!
I think, all the Johannick-shipper I know would love it too, so I wanted to ask you something:
Can I translate it in German?
Greetings, Jo Odair
BrunetteWeasley13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
"What do I have to do to flood the arena?" Brilliant! I love it. Great story. :)
Elevenotwo chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
beautiful strory, very well written and oh so heartbreaking, love it
alexajaye chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow, this is really good. I've always felt like there was something deeper than just friendship between Finnick and Johanna, and I really liked reading your story. It was beautiful. Thanks for writing it!
ellie82 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So heartbreaking and well written. The tragedy of jo and fin came over so well in such a short story.
anon chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I loved it! I have always wondered about the possibility of Johanna loving Finnick, but no one ever wrote anything about it. I like how you still made it realistic and showed how he still ends up with Annie. I hope you continue writing wonderful stories! Now I'm going to go back and read this again :D