Reviews for Transformation
masterdude94 chapter 24 . 4/17
Good chapter! You know, with this arrangement, Liara could step down as Shadow Broker if she wanted, with Samantha taking her place! Although, im not sure if the galaxy will ever need one, considering all the post-war stuff going on.

Thankas for the chapter!
Meck Viking chapter 24 . 4/17
good charater building chapter. lots of stuff can happen onboard a ship and without fighting an enemy all the time the other stuff can shine though like you are doing now. keep it up.
Karamazov chapter 24 . 4/16
Of course we're still enjoying it! I hope Trebia is next. I'm enjoying the Traynor arc but I'm ready to see what happens after. I'm also interested in seeing how you handle what appears to be an incipient (although amicable) split between Liara and the rest of the Normandy.

Staying tuned.
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 23 . 4/5
PLEASE UPDAtE SOON!
masterdude94 chapter 23 . 4/2
Good chapter!

Man, it wouldve been awesome if Traynor had been on thw ground team in ME 3! She really couldve taken out Kai Leng!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 23 . 4/2
Still hope Trayner transfers. Normandy chain of command and the commander have been compromised. Bad things happen.
Meck Viking chapter 23 . 4/2
good chapter. and some of my own thoughts on it all have been ironed out thanks to this chapter. life must go on after a NJP.
Lord Curly chapter 22 . 3/27
EDI and Liara are more forgiving than I am, I would have been pissed. That grudge would have lasted awhile
immo chapter 22 . 3/19
Kinda hard to watch everyone kinda... change. Samantha was always the happy go lucky one though it's saying a lot that your writing pulled it through. Really good, made me side with Samantha even though I love Liara. My poor blue girl T-T

Anyways, hoping for an update soon! And... It's heart-breaking seeing people start to suspect Shepard. Especially Samantha since she was always so inspired by Shepard in the game. I don't think I like alenko too much.

Again, wonderful read if my feelings haven't come through. Looking forward to more!
metaladdict chapter 22 . 3/19
Am I the only one that thinks this forgiveness Traynor is coming a little too easy.

I think for the most part yes, Shepard needs to reevaluate her actions. Do I think Shepard deserves any sort of blame in regarding to Traynor hitting Liara absolutely not. Traynor was already threating to attack Liara and simply said I don't care how upset Traynor was you do not threaten you're fellow crew members with violence, do I think Javik deserved the pounding? absolutely.

However that doesn't change the fact she was as far as Liara knew threating Liara she was perfectly aware how deadly she is. And lets not forget the absolute disrespect towards Shepard.

How more I though about it how more I was in the camp of calling Garrus actions to regarding Traynor a betrayl of Liara's friendship. She beat up you're friend and you help her out of the consequences? I wouldn't call that a friend.

I ask this questions:
What does the arch matter if we're back to the said status quo?

Now I realise that this questions isn't all that approiat for this kind of fiction, but I ask it anyway.

I would be just plain out dissapointed if this whole thing in regards to Liara's and Traynor's relationship would just so easily forgiven it would be a weak outcome of this whole thing to be honest.
masterdude94 chapter 22 . 3/19
Good chapter

It seems like Shepard is already realising what is happening; that the crew are trusting her less and less. That they are seeing her more as a possible enemy rather than as a friend.

Well, i am looking forward to the next chapter
istina1268 chapter 22 . 3/18
The way you have written this Traynor could be a real menace. Not convinced she's contrite after her convo with Garrus. Shepard needs to watch hopefully she is.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 3/18
Nice chapter. I agree with Trayner about Shepard. Until she is alive she is an AI.
Meck Viking chapter 22 . 3/18
I do beleive i said it before but Shep was too closely involeved win Liara to be objective with it all. still human in that regard. letting emotions cloud judgement. given everything that happened... still seems like a slap on the wrist for ignoreing a direct order. then again im more than a bit biased i think. still great charater building in the chapter.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 21 . 3/8
Eh, didn't like the panic for showing skills. Unneeded drama, made the trial cheesy. Everything else was fine. Good chapter.