Reviews for TRANSFORMATION, Part I: Going Home
ArkhCthuul chapter 22 . 7/9
Too much fine detail, and a wee bit too much Pyjama Party for my taste.
This should start moving a wee bit more than "exploration of small Normandy Crew problem 4A"
Arkh Cthuul chapter 18 . 7/3
Not a fan of that "twist", but its your Samantha.
A bit too ... I dont know ... clichee?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 8 . 6/27
Funny one.
The Liara Undress Part was a nit too obvious and Fanservicy but ... hmmm.
Shepard the Reaper again.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 7 . 6/27
True, that will prove a problem.

But I am curious: why exactly do you put it as less likely for "Shepard OI" to get put into a capable BioSynth Body than it was for EDI to take over "Dr. Shinypants"?
Arkh Cthuul chapter 5 . 6/26
Huh, the new (and sinc eshe was "outside" the Blast) maybe only pure AI doesnt trust the Reapers.
Really interesting, and ironic, concept.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 6/26
Sweet.
And sad.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 1 . 6/26
Weird start.

But not unintruiging.
lynn-writer chapter 1 . 5/9
This is the first time I've come across this story and I can't believe I missed it!

Fantastic concept and really well written :)
Draed chapter 51 . 1/27
Fantastic story!
And one of the more unique development of reaper/repository background and characters I have ever read. Thank you. Looking forward to the sequel!
Lestat chapter 51 . 12/17/2015
Thank you! A great read - only critique i can really give is based on my personal preferences and that is at Shepard does not stand up for herself, as her body is basically slaved off to a new captain and by what i see there were no questions asked ( another strange way for alliance to show how thankful they are for being saved once again ). It will be interesting to see how reapers will continue to develop emotionally.
NotSoEvilPanda chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Sweet Shepard and Liara.

R.I.P creepy husk head that also scared the crap out of me first time I touched it Lol

Like what you're doing with Gabby in this fic.
NotSoEvilPanda chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I'm a bit confused at Tali's reaction to Javik... yeah he's an arse - i like him for that reason - if she hated him for that I'd get it a bit more, but to project her feelings toward the collectors onto him is a bit irrational in my opinion. Much like nobody blames humans for husks or Asari for Banshees... maybe she just needs to get laid or see someone for PTSD...

I would've personally liked to have Shepard show more feelings for Liara this chapter or express more of an urgency to communicate with her, but I'm sure you'll get to that in due time.

I've always wanted to see Tali without a suit, great writing on all EDI and Shepard did to get her out of it. I'm very curious to see how you will write the effect of synthesis on organics. Your game knowledge is stellar by the way, kudos on that.

I fucking love that space hamster as though he was my own.
NotSoEvilPanda chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I can't wait for ME4, nice take on synthesis, can't wait to see where you take this. It's like Shepards haunting the ship lol
general-joseph-dickson chapter 51 . 8/16/2015
Nice Chapter
Jim chapter 51 . 8/16/2015
An incredible story. I loved reading every single bit. Can't wait for the sequel.