Reviews for TRANSFORMATION, Part I: Going Home
NotSoEvilPanda chapter 4 . 9/17
Sweet Shepard and Liara.

R.I.P creepy husk head that also scared the crap out of me first time I touched it Lol

Like what you're doing with Gabby in this fic.
NotSoEvilPanda chapter 3 . 9/17
I'm a bit confused at Tali's reaction to Javik... yeah he's an arse - i like him for that reason - if she hated him for that I'd get it a bit more, but to project her feelings toward the collectors onto him is a bit irrational in my opinion. Much like nobody blames humans for husks or Asari for Banshees... maybe she just needs to get laid or see someone for PTSD...

I would've personally liked to have Shepard show more feelings for Liara this chapter or express more of an urgency to communicate with her, but I'm sure you'll get to that in due time.

I've always wanted to see Tali without a suit, great writing on all EDI and Shepard did to get her out of it. I'm very curious to see how you will write the effect of synthesis on organics. Your game knowledge is stellar by the way, kudos on that.

I fucking love that space hamster as though he was my own.
NotSoEvilPanda chapter 1 . 9/17
I can't wait for ME4, nice take on synthesis, can't wait to see where you take this. It's like Shepards haunting the ship lol
general-joseph-dickson chapter 51 . 8/16
Nice Chapter
Jim chapter 51 . 8/16
An incredible story. I loved reading every single bit. Can't wait for the sequel.
bluemarlin chapter 51 . 8/15
Excellent chapter. Looking forward to reading Part 2 of this story.
I find myself worrying that the Alliance will not be so accepting of leaving Edi on the Normandy if Hackett was not even willing to consider recruiting her. It is another way of looking at long held attitudes and biases isn't it? :) I'm looking forward to how you handle this.
bluemarlin chapter 50 . 7/18
Nice chapter. Looking forward to reading about everyone in their new promotions and transfers. Please continue.
Jim chapter 50 . 7/16
I really hope you update soon. I love this story.
wwjdtd chapter 50 . 7/15
I loved the chapter, I hope you are going to continue into another book.

general-joseph-dickson chapter 50 . 7/15
Pretty decent. Looking forward to 51
Meck Viking chapter 50 . 7/15
good showing. very good showing. all warrents and oaths seemed lagit. or at least lagit enough to matter. good form.
bluemarlin chapter 49 . 6/27
Great chapter. LOL at Samantha's greeting to Javik. Please continue.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 49 . 6/20
Nice chapter
pyr0 chapter 1 . 6/19
i really like this. and i found a really good song to listen to while reading this here is the name: Centuries - PlanetSide 2