Reviews for Iemitsu's Brilliant Idea to Defend Tsuna's Chastity
t.laurence7 chapter 1 . 3/11
Omg, I love this. Hahahahahaha. I really want to find the other one you mentioned too.! Lolz. After reading that, I vote for Xanxus. Sorry Spanner. Lmfao. ;D Hmmm but I also love 1827 so... It's a tie. Lmao. ;D Very funny. Thanks for the giggles. ;D ;D
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Hahahaha this is brilliant and hilarious! :D :D
I can imagine Iemitsu doing all of this and Tsuna being clueless to everything! I can't stop laughing~! :)
International Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I could totally see this happening
andrea chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This was so hilarious, I've laughed so hard! I only wished we had seen some R27 action as well. You should consider writing a sequel :)
Tainted2002 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Shamal is assigned to assasinate himself... WHAT XDDDD This is cracked me up, currently im trying to climb back on my bed while having a laughing fit and i cant breathe
ilko chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I laughed all the way through! Thanks for brightening up my day *g*
hellzboy chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
And while Iemitsu was in his 'la-la' fantasy land of normality and was distracted enough by Tsuna's fan club, he forgets about the number one most dangerous person by far. He never did notice until one day, with a rare family dinner -with his lovely wife and son-, that Reborn (back in his drool worthy glorious body) joins them as if invited (which he is) and is boldly introduced as his step-son by Nana.

Tsuna wondered why his dad started foaming at the mouth as if poisoned (which is impossible since it was his mom that prepared the evening's meal) and Nana just smiled lovingly as if everything was all right in the world. Reborn haughtily smirked and distracted the questioning decimo with the wedding plans.

It was only after the wedding that Iemitsu realizes that Reborn had planned everything from the start. How, you asked? Well, it was when Reborn thanked him for distracting his so-called "rivals" enough to have him take Tsuna out for dates, thus eventually capturing his attention and so on and so on...

Reborn is the best hitman after all.

End.

I just love r27 XD and the story kept me laughing as I read it hehe good job!

I hope you're a fan of r27 or even just think of them as a cute couple, cuz' I just really wanted to write this sort of like an omake or something hahah. hope you like it -or not- *shrugs* anyway byee!
Antipasti chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
... Just wow. Pandemonium all around in this fic.
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Can't say anything ( dying of laughter , you see) It's hilarious . Great work , keep it up !
lazyass ( dead because of laughing too much ) out !
Silv Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOL. So Gokudera and Yamamoto is a couple, Ryohei is with Hana, and somehow Mochida got targeted? It was wonderful! Loved the story!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
XDD This was great. Poor Iemitsu. He's life is such a struggle. I knew Xanxus liked Tsuna though! I was honestly expecting Reborn to make himself Tsu's mate :P But the "wrench shaped sex toys"? GREAT idea XD Really, I loved it. Byakuran should definitely marry Tsuna. They would be perf! I also love how 'Dera and Takeshi got married They're perfect together -hearts- But anyway, I really liked this and it definitely made me laugh. Really interested in seeing those pictures of Tsuna that gave Iemitsu a nose bleed and forced Xanxus to retreat to the bathroom XD I bet they're great
Kichou chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lol, cute story. I like it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
_ Iemitsu. . .Son you were the one who chose Tsuna's guardians.I feel bad for the one that was assigned to kill Reborn. They didnt even try. Well that's how it would probably turn out. This is a VERY funny story. You should write more of this._
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
kyaaaaa
this is 'oh my goodness' I can't describe it!
I LOVE THIS!