Reviews for Iemitsu's Brilliant Idea to Defend Tsuna's Chastity
hellzboy chapter 1 . 3/3
And while Iemitsu was in his 'la-la' fantasy land of normality and was distracted enough by Tsuna's fan club, he forgets about the number one most dangerous person by far. He never did notice until one day, with a rare family dinner -with his lovely wife and son-, that Reborn (back in his drool worthy glorious body) joins them as if invited (which he is) and is boldly introduced as his step-son by Nana.

Tsuna wondered why his dad started foaming at the mouth as if poisoned (which is impossible since it was his mom that prepared the evening's meal) and Nana just smiled lovingly as if everything was all right in the world. Reborn haughtily smirked and distracted the questioning decimo with the wedding plans.

It was only after the wedding that Iemitsu realizes that Reborn had planned everything from the start. How, you asked? Well, it was when Reborn thanked him for distracting his so-called "rivals" enough to have him take Tsuna out for dates, thus eventually capturing his attention and so on and so on...

Reborn is the best hitman after all.

I just love r27 XD and the story kept me laughing as I read it hehe good job!

I hope you're a fan of r27 or even just think of them as a cute couple, cuz' I just really wanted to write this sort of like an omake or something hahah. hope you like it -or not- *shrugs* anyway byee!
Antipasti chapter 1 . 2/6
... Just wow. Pandemonium all around in this fic.
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Can't say anything ( dying of laughter , you see) It's hilarious . Great work , keep it up !
lazyass ( dead because of laughing too much ) out !
Silv Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOL. So Gokudera and Yamamoto is a couple, Ryohei is with Hana, and somehow Mochida got targeted? It was wonderful! Loved the story!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
XDD This was great. Poor Iemitsu. He's life is such a struggle. I knew Xanxus liked Tsuna though! I was honestly expecting Reborn to make himself Tsu's mate :P But the "wrench shaped sex toys"? GREAT idea XD Really, I loved it. Byakuran should definitely marry Tsuna. They would be perf! I also love how 'Dera and Takeshi got married They're perfect together -hearts- But anyway, I really liked this and it definitely made me laugh. Really interested in seeing those pictures of Tsuna that gave Iemitsu a nose bleed and forced Xanxus to retreat to the bathroom XD I bet they're great
Kichou chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lol, cute story. I like it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
_ Iemitsu. . .Son you were the one who chose Tsuna's guardians.I feel bad for the one that was assigned to kill Reborn. They didnt even try. Well that's how it would probably turn out. This is a VERY funny story. You should write more of this._
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
this is 'oh my goodness' I can't describe it!
its so cute!
keep up the good work!
Kuro-Sacchi chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
m00nlight101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Heheheheh! Omg I cannot stop laughing! XD! ROTFLMAO!
Darkling Imp chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
"Shamal is, strangely enough, assigned to assassinate himself and calls Iemitsu an idiot."

Wow, that's what you call going so overboard that you get your wires crossed. I've now got this image in my head of Tsuna's father trying to figure out which hitmen to contact and where to send them, then tripping and pretty much playing 52 Card Pick-Up with his information -thus getting it utterly screwed up. XD

But in all seriousness, this is the most freaking hilarious thing I have read in weeks. After the sixth paragraph, I had to stop every few sentences just to catch my breath (OOC or not, it's humor -and I freaking love it!). Your writing style is also very nice. Not only do you have good grammar, punctuation and spelling (so rare on nowadays), but everything flows smoothly. The funny lines come out with such a blatantly obvious "punchline" almost that this reminds me a lot of the way Terry Pratchett writes. I suggest you continue to do so, for even in serious works, snippets of humor like this (so overt it's beyond parody or sarcasm) can make a read even more enjoyable as "angst breaks".

Faved story and you!
qqsha chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was cute and hilarious. You wrote an awesome father! Iemitsu. And the different scenarios were enjoyable. Over all, loved this! (And I normally am a Iemitsu hater.)
Kohei Takano chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. It's pure gold. Wouldn't change a thing, dearie;)
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is beautiful! xD I love how it sort of backfired on Iemitsu, that his plan to stop them from liking Tsuna actually made some of them take an interest. And the part with Byakuran just made me laugh. I could imagine Iemitsu in an old english wig yelling "Off with his head!" xD This was a beautiful creation. I now admire your imagination xD
detrametal chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Bravo! Bravo, very well done, my sides hurt from laughing...although I do have to wonder who Tsuna did end up with...