Reviews for Nemesis adventures
Lex chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Thank you ! I loving this story!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
STAARRRRRRRSSSSSS!

God, I laughed so hard I started choking.
l3ullet chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
As weird and messed up as this story is, not many people have the capacity to remove a story from out of its comfort zone and twist the context. It's quite refreshing and i like it. :) very original
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
intresting story to bad Jill had to die
zack the kitsune ninja chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
hey dude im kinda a new but awsome story and yes continue with it its really good
DigiFox86 chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
I like it, I hope that you continue this. Nemesis is so cool!
witchfire chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
i like this fic alot you should continue
Silent Wolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Nemesis is cute once you get past the tentacles, rocket launcher, sharp teeth, gruff voice, etc.

I think he must have heard about her too. Very good story.
Kazua chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
I like this story and i think you should continue it! Just make the chapters longer and you're set! I really do hope you continue though!
Jester chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
please continue this is very interesting
Agahnim chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Very interesting story. I love your weird mind. I am also a fan of Nemesis also (Though I don't dream about having sex with him. That is entirely gay) and I always hated the fact that he had to die. The female Nemesis was also a very interesting concept. Please continue on. I love Nemmy fanfics where he isn't the slobbering stupid monster like everyone else betrays him as. He's human to ya know.
Genyphur chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
That is a very, very interesting story. I actually logged online to find a Nemesis romance. It was a very nice story. I very much enjoyed it because I love that nemesis monster.._

On a more review note, the love scene was RAD!

(i know, not much of a review...:p)
Raziel chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
GREAT STORY! keep it going! Are you going to make nemesis into a good guy if so cool. Email me!
GothicOne666 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Me lurves tis story! *heart*
Fi-3 Neptune chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
I like it. The sex scene with Nemmy was interesting and I should like more of it.