Reviews for Halo
kimminnee chapter 1 . 6/4
oh good grief! Now I have to read the rest! She married and had Matt's baby. She better have like nine Damon babies but then! Lol
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow... your story makes me cry. Fantastic. The wordsre not enough to describe what I feel. Thank you.
SuSU12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Damn you feelings!

Its an amazing one-shot, so sad but such a 'beautiful' story.
vamomoftwins chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Omg! I thought Damon was dead!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Amazing and beautiful shot...
ErikaTheRed chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I can't imagine how people go through that sort of loss. How wonderful to see a sunny side to tragedy like that.
mrsl488 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Return to Me is one of my favorite movies and this rings with all the pain and beauty of that movie. Well written and full of feels! Love it.
Short on words chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Dear Carol, first of all: Jack is a beautiful name for a baby boy :). Secondly: this is a very interesting premise! There are so many stories on this site that I often feel like the plots has been written before and I really like unique stories with a captivating twist. This is new and exciting and it leaves readers at the tip of their seats, anxious for more. Onto Halo II :)
TheLittle MissVixen chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
God I wasn't expecting that! This made me sad...and nostalgic, don't know why. It is very beautiful, Carol you really need to start writing some multi-chapter! You are amazing.
God I really like the plot on this, just wow. Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
The direction was pretty good, somewhat a little hard to follow I wasn't sure who the names of these people were I had to go back and re read again trying to figure it out. The story line was great. Grammar, for the most part was good, there was a few things in there that could be fixed like "His heart still beats inside of me" instead of "His heart beats still inside of me." Also "I'll promise I"ll stay with him"...should maybe be "I promise I'll stay with him" "I hug him to me once last time" maybe should be one last time instead. Great job Carol! loved it.
LoveDE chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Carol I just read this again to refresh and this is so good! The twist at the end caught me off guard the first time. AWESOME!
vanagonne chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love how this was constructed. As I was reading I assumed the husband was one person but I love the ending. Are you continuing?! Heartbreaking and I love the imagery of the palm to chest at the end. A perfect nod to some very beautiful/powerful scenes in the show.
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I really liked the unexpected twist.
newsgirl83 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Ahhh! I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this! Your twist at the end was beautiful and unexpected, and this premise leaves you tons of room to explore if you so choose to continue. Excellent job! I look forward to anything you post in the future.
amygerrard chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow. Carol, this was amazing and I did not see that twist coming at all! This was really great to read and I felt the emotional connection to the characters straight away. If you decide to continue this, I would love to read it but, if not, it is still perfect like this. Welcome to the world of writing! Amy xo