Reviews for The Need to Protect someone Important : : :
Dayeli1209 chapter 10 . 5/13
Continue please
Fraintastic chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
I'm loving this story so far, I like the calm romance that is going on between Yuki and Kaname. It has been quite some time since I came across a fanfiction that I truly enjoy, so thank you for writing this. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Oh how sweet. ...Kaname is in love. I hope there are more sweet Moment of Kaname and Yuki. Has Yuki feeling for him too?

Update soon! Love it
Lady of the Fates chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Wonderful chapter loved the cute moment with Kaname and Yuki in his office. Jelsouy makes him do crazy things. Hope we see more of that next chapter.
amtbmilam chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
I have fallen highly in love with this story. Absolutely amazing !
Lady of the Fates chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Finally! New chapter! Hehe Yuki’s gonna kill him.
Samira Vongola chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
I expect updates soon
peace-luv-fanfiction chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Adri-Swan chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
So much slaps! It's like a soap opera! Ichiro is so awesome in this story! You can't help but want to give him a hug. Yeah aido is like a lost puppy, always following a Kuran! Update soon KAY
sam stewart chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Great story hope to read more soon.
whitangel chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
please keep going
Rena chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
WOW...great chapter, Kaname my hero ;)

Ohhh...I hope you'll update soon, I'm really curious what will happend next...first date :D
Love it
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
ah that was so sweet of kaname, rima ruka and yuuki are my favorite girls in vampire knight senri kaname kain zero ichiru and aido are my favorite guys in vampire knight good story so far please continue :)
Rena chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Great chapter! I love it

Ichijou is so funny :D
Kaname will come and help her, right

Update soon...
EmilyGonzalez chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Al fiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Estaba esperando esto desde hace tiempo, estoy tan feliz, creí que habías dejado la historia pero en parte entiendo que debiste haber estado ocupada. Me gustó el capitulo pero creo que le está faltando algo un poco más "picante", con este último párrafo que escribiste creo que vas a llegar a eso. Me encanta eta historia y esperare muy ansiosa el próximo capitulo