Reviews for Drunken Mind Speak Sober Heart
mia chapter 8 . 2/15
You always manage to crack me up love the story
eenayde chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Lol. Loved the ending. The part with the glitter was hilarious. I really enjoyed reading this! Awesome job. I reeaally liked it!

:) :) :)
Lanchia-san chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Another great story! I seriously love everything you write you wonderful author XD
naheyliesa chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I love this story so much
kiki2222 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I love this story and I don't even like humor stories!:D
Fyrshi chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
My goodness, that time when Naruto attempted to do a Sasuke impersonation... I think I nearly fell off my chair when I got the mental image your description gave me, and I'm quite sure my stomach will probably never be the same for the rest of the day, thanks to reading that. It's really amazing how circular this story seems to be and how many innuendos and double-edged jokes you seem to slide into your stories, but I really have to reiterate that I love this story to bits. I think I might make you sick of me by the time I finally finish reading all your Naruto fics and commenting on them, but just for the record, I really do like your stories, including this one. So yeah, that's about it for my rant this time C:
GelberBlitz chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
This whole story was great, but incredibly pervy Gaara made my day :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
What about lee and tenten D:
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Hahahha great job. Thought it was hilarious :)
RaidenKyuuketsuki Productions chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
My favorite pairing here would be Kisame and Itachi which was a first for me since I really really hate to a core an uke Itachi because I'm a straight Itachi/Deidara fan. :3 but I really love Kisame and itachi here. They're just too perfect for each other and this will probably be the last KisaIta pairing that I will. My most favorite couple story here would be...duh, SasuNaru. That's like my OTP. I'll die with SasuNaru engraved on my tomb stone. Lol. But most of all, I really really like the ending. I was smiling so hard the whole chapter 8. And it got wider at the group picture part. I swear this story is one of my faves. Hearts from moi. - RaiDen
Io's Torment chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
I love it, funny and awkward and a bit vulgar and sexy.
HyperMusic12 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
This was the most ridiculous thing I've read in a while and I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
That was so funny. I read your other story, The Temp, and I also really liked it, then I saw this and from the same author. I really like your stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
the end already? aww. :'c but many thanks for this story. it was adorable and awkwardly cute, just like them.
Sake-Chama chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
It's a shame that this story didn't get more reviews. This is really good. I love that you changed it up and Sasuke was the one to be played in the end. That was a new one, even for me. Please write more sasu x naru fics please and I promise to read them all as long as you keep your style and stay awesome. ;-)