Reviews for Support
artsygeek9796 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow this is so good!
marylwhit chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Great story, glad there wasn't anything seriously wrong with Reid - this actually turned out really sweet!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please keep on writing.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Aww that was good and I'm glad that Morgan reassured Reid that there wasn't anything physically wrong with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
aww, that was beautiful. I must say, this fantastic for your second attempt, actually it is fantastic even without taking your newness into account. all the characters were in character, and I loved your portrayal of Reid's grief. It was very believable, sad and... (unfortunately) sounded very real. I look forward to reading your future fics!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story!
Annber03 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh, Reid...:(. Poor thing. I can't even imagine what it'd be like for those guys when the cases get personal like that, force them to think of those they love(d) who look so much like the victims.

I like that everyone immediately noticed and showed concern, though, and how Reid tried to do his usual "rationalize this" thing and think about all the other logical explanations for what could be causing all the shaking. And I love that Morgan was the one to drive Reid home and talk him down a little bit. Those two always have such good moments together, and that showed nicely here.

Very sweet and touching.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awww i loved it! it was so sweet! also it was very realistic and not too long but not too short. perfect!
WheresReenie chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Excellent writing. Very touching and nicely done. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work!
aMUSEment345 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Well-written, poignant, very believable-liked it a lot!