Reviews for As Seen Through A Mirror
This is so good! I hope that you update soon it's one of my favorite stories on this site!
Jetom chapter 9 . 6/20
really loving this story- want to know what happens next, really hope the kids don't hate Harry that would be heart-breaking!
This is excellent! I look forward to the next chapter :)
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 9 . 4/28
I just read this entire story in one go-before doing my homework, I might add. Fantastic job! Especially with the characters of the Dursleys and Harry! Very realistic. I hope that you update this again soon! The goblins surely can't blame Harry for this... right? And when Harry has to tell those poor kids about Elizabeth... wow. I'm going to cry just thinking about it.
I feel like when Harry eventually meets back up with Snape or Malfoy or someone, or even if he's explaining things to the kids, he should describe Elizabeth fondly/admiringly as a true Slytherin. Just to see their reactions :) Prejudices are breaking down here, people!
As for Draco... well, I'm feeling a bit of a side switch coming for him, yeah? And I think Ron and Hermione must be going crazy with no information. Did they notice that something was wrong with Harry's letters?
Wow. Usually I don't type this much, but you have just brought it out of me. I even achieved a scroll bar on this review box thingy! Nice job!
Keep writing! :):):) ~Meg
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 4/20
I like this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 4/16
Great chapter and poor Severus i hope he find harry?
FanOfReading121 chapter 9 . 4/7
Oooooh! I can't wait to see what happens! I love the Gringotts plot twist! Great job, as always! Until next time...
EchoKatt chapter 9 . 4/2
Argh! That is such a cliffhanger. I can't wait two see what happens next! Honestly, I would be _ore terrified of _aking the goblins _ad than being stuck in the cave. That's just _eh though. They're scary! _
I'm in love with this story! Can't wait for more!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 9 . 4/1
Ooh I love it, you got me on the edge if my seat waiting for more! Please continue this story... It's really fascinating!
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 3/31
The only option you have at the moment.
littlesprout chapter 9 . 3/31