Reviews for As Seen Through A Mirror
Like Like Like, EXTREME Like. Leek. Vegetables.
Dursley's didn't care for him? One-way street? He was a muggle therefor exempted?
Maybe Brent is Snape.
Like, Like, Like, Extreme Like. Like.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 5/10
Oh my. Update soon.
emily chapter 6 . 5/5
I just reread this story again and love it just as much. I truly hope you don't give up on this. I am really looking forward to what happens next. Please update!
So are you ever going to update? I was enjoying this story so much but its been quite awhile. I hope you don't give up on this because its so good.
Outasync chapter 6 . 3/19
Interesting story, complex characters and an original villain... I look forward to the next chapter!
You should update! Its been forever and I really want to know what happens next
savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 3/5
Please update soon! Honestly, this was so interesting. I read a lot of HPnfanfic, but yours is probably the most unique. IDK! Your plot and the way everything unfolds is exciting! Can't wait to read more!
elise chapter 6 . 2/27
This is a very interesting story! :)
You should update. I am loving this story. I check almost every day.
ActualWeeb chapter 6 . 2/1
I love this story so far. I can't wait until the next chapter! I wonder if Harry was successfully obliviated or not...?
I really hope you update soon. Its killing me waiting for the next chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. Please please update soon...ie. Today :-)
Miahbug chapter 6 . 1/27
Just found this story and enjoyed it though you left us on a massive cliffhanger that makes me want to either beg or threaten to get you to post a new chapter. Can't wait to see where you go from here.