Reviews for As Seen Through A Mirror
Astrido chapter 12 . 5h
great new chapter. I kind of hope that Harry will get to keep the children, but i know that's impossible, Maybe Snape can adopt all three eventually?
cheers
Maya
myfoodisnotshared chapter 12 . 12/12
Well, let me start with gratitude too. Reading is easy - it's an escape, and sometimes it's a dull escape, and at other times it sweeps you away with emotions and anticipation and awe. Writing, on the other hand, is a bloody hard slog, riddled with self-doubt and slow progress and guilt. I am unbelievably grateful that you wrote this story, because it's beautiful and intricate and brutal and addictive. And I don't care how long it takes you, because I'm never going to stop reading it. May I suggest story summaries at the start of the chapter, just summariasing what's gone before? With so many fanfics, it does help to remind the reader where they have got up to. I just love, love, love this - and happy birthday!
sarahsezlove chapter 12 . 12/11
I’m so glad you’re still updating this.
Looking forward to more.
Christine chapter 12 . 12/8
Please tell me you're updating soon! I really enjoyed this chapter. Hmm... light the fire... they couldn't possibly be looking for the Dursleys, could they? And what about Harry's things, like his wand, photo album, and books? If the house gets burnt, all of that will likely burn with it, too! Unless someone puts the fire out before then... If course, that might not even be the direction you're taking it. Oh...I do hope the Grangers, Weasleys, and Diagon Alley will not be the targets!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 12 . 12/8
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
ghostcrab311 chapter 12 . 12/7
This is a great story. Happy to know you are still plugging away at it. Some stories you get an update for, and you think What story was this again?

Not this one. Very memorable with nice character development. Really enjoyable to read!

(PS. I love ABBA... Now it is in my head! Yay! :D)
Ilamay chapter 12 . 12/6
OMG! Poor Draco, and what will Snape do to help Harry? Thanks for writing it. )
oh no i exist chapter 12 . 12/6
"Light the fire"

This better not be when they burn down the weasley's house.
I will scream.
Even though I don't think Draco was a part of that.
misherukuro chapter 12 . 12/5
Great new chapters you've been adding. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sneerypainter chapter 12 . 12/5
This is my second time reading through this story. It is truly on a different level. Thank you for sharing!
Dani chapter 12 . 12/5
Oh my god you have no idea how excited I was when I saw that you updated! (Btw I would sign into my account to review but for some reason it's not working) This used to be my favorite story but it ended up not really being updated, I understand, life gets in the way. But then I saw this and I absolutely freaked out! Thank you so much, you made my day! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jake Crepeau chapter 12 . 12/5
I was very happy to see an update for this story; it's been so long! As for Draco's life-changing discovery...well, one can easily see he's already made part of it, and is trying to come to terms with what he's learned. You do a good job of making a reader feel sympathetic toward someone we usually love to hate, and that's something any writer can be proud of.

Charleston? Crying out loud, you were practically in my back yard! "YallFest" must be something new; I've never heard of it. During the years I actually lived there, the Big Event of the year was the Piccolo Spoleto Festival. (I don't count the stuff the SOBs get up to, since only members can attend those. And everybody else get your minds out of the gutter; in Charleston, SOB does NOT mean what you think it does. It means "South of Broad," meaning "Broad Street." It's the area of the city inhabited by some of the Old Families and other High Society types, and their events are VERY exclusive.)

Hope you enjoyed your time in Charleston. I have some very fond memories of my own time there, before I moved into the central area of the state. I still go there on occasion for visits.
floraflower chapter 12 . 12/5
thank you lots for another chapter, I really like the story!
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 12/5
This story is getting more interesting with each chapter!
Anxious for Draco and his situation. Harry is maybe going to get some help from Severus...maybe?
Thank you for posting a new chapter. I look forward to draco's dilemma