Reviews for As Seen Through A Mirror
GarnetMonsoon chapter 13 . 7/15
You do well at making the story very engaging!

I admit, I would have loved to see a bit more angst from Snape dropping his perceptions about Harry, but you did write a good bit on it. I also love giving Draco a redemption!

I even liked Elizabeth and the kids, and I usually hate non-canon characters. I can't wait to see what's next!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/22
Ah, so Thomas isn't as dim as he looked at first, but I suspect that Riddle has a few tricks up his sleeve that nobody knows but him.

I wish Severus all the luck in the world finding Harry, though. He'll need it.
The Independent Variable chapter 13 . 6/22
This is just freaking amazing, as well as heartbreakingly sad. Like, my feels are all over the place w/ this fic. This fic has left me shooketh indeed. Kudos to you for that(:
Leullu chapter 13 . 4/24
Love it! Thank you so much for sharing and please don't abandon this story, I'm hooked! I adore your Harry, so strong, kind and such a smartass despite what he had to (and has to) go though. I'm looking forward to seeing how will his relationship with Snape develop! And Dumbledore is so shifty... Your Draco is such an interesting character as well..

Anyway, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 3/27
Very well done-at least Snape knows something is wrong with Harry (though you have to wonder at Dumbledore trying to pretend that nothing bad ever happens to Harry at the Dursleys), and Draco will be able to offer more details.
Emma chapter 13 . 3/3
Oh my gosh this is excellent! I particularly love the characterization; everyone is so realistic and in character!
Gravity chapter 13 . 2/22
I can't wait until the next chapter; this story is amazing so far D Good job~
Harya chapter 13 . 2/20
Hey! It's a great story!I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks for all you've done already!
Love
Harya
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 13 . 2/4
PLEEEEAAASSSE continue! You’re such a talented author, and I’ve never been as hooked on a story as I am on this one! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE, with cherries from Florean Fortiscue’s ice cream shop on top!
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 1 . 2/3
I continue to be pleasantly surprised by your story.

First off, I adore how you have humanized the Slytherinssomething that I never thought JKR did a good job doing in the books. You’ve done a perfect job showing that yes, Slytherins are indeed manipulative and sly, but only out of a strong sense of self-preservation. I think most of us would be the same way after generations of family being so close to a maniacal tyrant.

Second, I didn’t see Thomas’ backstory coming. Like at all. And (as Ron likes to say,) it’s bloody BRILLIANT! I can’t tell you how excited I am at the thought of a morally ambiguous (yet slightly sympathetic) character ALSO wanting to do Voldemort in! And a Ravenclaw, no less (again, well done in staying away from the stereotypical “Slytherin bad guy.)

I cannot WAIT to see how this goes! Thomas (and again, kudos for naming him after Snake Face) could either be Harry’s biggest dilemma... or perhaps his biggest ally. Same could be said for Snape and Draco. I’m anxious to see which it is. Well done, and thank you for such a wonderful story!
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 1 . 2/3
MERLIN’S BEARD! This is SOOOOO good! You are such an amazing writerI’m still in my pajamas at 3 in the afternoon, and I can’t seem to put it down! Well done!
ntalcenent chapter 13 . 1/28
So I wonder if Thomas was ligilimized or if Voldemort simply would have killed him for being the son of a traitor who stole his secrets.
ntalcenent chapter 12 . 1/28
Draco is on the cusp of knowledge but that can be worse than ignorance if you are unable to do anything about it. Running is not without risks as Elizabeth's and her husband's fate showed. Narcissa seems too weak to act to protect her son despite her terror at his inevitable fate.
ntalcenent chapter 11 . 1/28
Ahh, the joy of iced coffee, almost kills the pain of the cost. :b
Harry and Severus are about to have a different relationship but I'm wondering if this is where Albus steps in, he's taken care to ensure Severus doesn't really know what's going on and has been at the Durselys. Wonder what Draco will do now? Turns out he still thinks Potter is an enemy so he can watch him, can't imagine Snape will overlook the possibility Draco seeing them together.
ntalcenent chapter 10 . 1/28
Ahh Severus and Dumbledore have a complicated relationship, he acts abominably with the students and the Headmaster but ultimately the power balance and onus to behave better is on Dumbledore and his students suffer because he won't admit or act on that truth.