Reviews for As Seen Through A Mirror
A. Z. Saphir chapter 9 . 1/23
Another lovely story with tons of potential plot! I've added this to my "followed" list after reading all 9 chapters in one go. Hoping for more soon...
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 9 . 1/16
This is a lovely story! I spent all morning finishing it up and ahhh, I can't wait for the next chapter. 3 Please let them be okaaaay.

Also, you write snark amazingly. :D I wanted to cry tears of joy at Voldemort's and Harry's interactions.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
Oh I love this found it on potions and snitches and followed it here please say you are still writing this I loved tamed would love to see more when you can thank you.
zooyork81879 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
This is a wonderful story! I love how you write each character and it doesn't get confusing. Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Oh, my. I think that Snape knew about the Dursleys from the Occlumency lessons a month or so earlier; but now Draco knows, too, and may be having doubts about his mission, too.

But Dumbles doesn't care what his pawns think, as long as they do what they're told.
brighteyed13 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
oh my god I seriously could not stop reading this story, not even for black friday shopping! That alone should indicate that I am totally, utterly, in love with this story! Everything about it from making a Thomas character named after Tom Riddle, to the Dursley's relationship (or lack thereof) with Harry, to Draco's pov! It's all great and I really hope you update soon! I may not be able to handle it if I can't get my fix of this story 3
thebeautifulbicky chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
:O there's a lot more action in this than I expected! I thought the fic would predominantly be about emotions and stuff

I like it!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
DUN DUN DUN! OH MY FREAKING GOSH THIS IS AWESOME! It's so complex in plot and incredibly well thought out! It's well written with a plot I've NEVER seen before! I love this story so much! All I have for you is high praise! Excellent! Excellent! I really wonder what's going to happen to Harry, Lizzie, and Parker, and I'm kind of hoping that since they're orphans, MAYBE Harry might have some part in raising them later? Cause Harry's pretty awesome, and those kids trust him. Also I REALLY hope that the kids aren't too mad at Harry, I honestly think Lizzie is going to forgive him immediately - she just seems the type, Parker might take a little time... Or they might both turn to him for comfort... I dunno... The three are just they have a wonderful dynamic, and I'm REALLY hoping on the whole 'Harry help raise the kids' thing, cause it just sounds incredible, and cute, and great, and, and... Yeah. Anyways, I've rambled long enough.
I'm SUPER excited for an update and will be watching carefully!

Sincerely,
-Bubblekins1010
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Oh hell yes! More please!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
WOW. I don't think I've been this taken in by a story for a very long time, and it's been updated THIS year - holy moly! Even more rare! xD

I cannot tell you just how excited I am about literally *everything* you have written. I LOVE watching Harry get put through the wringer, both at the Dursleys and at Voldemort's lair. (Apparently I have a sadistic side? ;P) I LOVE Draco and Snape watching this unfold, both slowly experiencing a paradigm shift in the way they view our beloved Boy Who Lived. I LOVE your original characters - Thomas is delightfully twisted, the perfect mixture of tragic and vindictive, and the children Harry is attempting to lead to safety are both just SO adorable. Harry's big brotherly protectiveness that he has developed is made all the more poignant because he never really had anyone to do that for. I hope to see them rescued soon (*cough* Enter Snape? *cough*), but at the same time, I am enjoying the danger of them being on the run, resources dwindling... What a thrill ride :) Your writing is sublime, your characterizations down pat... know that I will be waiting with bated breath for chapter 10!
Snowy Analia chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
This is a good story. Is snape going to talk to the dursleys to find out how they treated harry?
Fullmoon Crystal chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
This was such a good chapter!
I really hope you'll update again soon w
DeiStarr chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Since Harry's currently operating under the Slytherin side of his personality that he indulges far too infrequently, he would probably realize that attempting to catch the goblins' attention by way of destructive force would be not only time consuming and exhausting, but also either ineffective or, should he manage to cause enough destruction to be effective, would result in some extremely pissed off goblins. His best bet would be to cast a Patronus, and since he doesn't know how to send a message with one, simply instruct Prongs to go find the nearest goblin, prance around him in a circle, then lead said goblin back the way he came. I can't see the goblins ignoring someone casting Patroni from deep within the bowels of the bank - and Harry can smooth over any annoyance they feel towards him showing up there by telling them about the possible security risk of an unprotected cave leading into the bank.

And of course, having the next front page of the Prophet featuring a photo of him emerging from Gringotts with the children in tow would certainly make some people think twice about his words - "Whenever people speak of me, they only talk about how many times I've walked away from you." (Words I so wish Draco had heard!)

I think having Severus be forced to go to Privet Drive himself to collect one of Harry's belongings would go a long way towards shattering some of those delusions he has about him.

I can't wait to see what comes next!
Breval chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Love both the story and your characterisations , also sassy Harry ftw ! , hope you'll find the want/will/inspiration to continue this one day :)
laurcuna chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
This is amazing! Please write more, I love how creative this story is. I think you've got Harry's personality spot on as well :)