Reviews for Reforming Bonds
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
reallygood nice job I enjoyed it thourgoly #big words
bladerunner89 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Okay your decision to jump right into a double crossover makes no sense at all, firstly with the exception of Logan there has been almost no actual character development to help differentiate between the dimensionally shifted characters.

There is also gaping gaping plot holes that have yet to be addressed, at the top of the list is what triggers logans sudden memory recall and how he even knows jack is a mutant as well, next is the general lack of reaction to Jack being abducted from both Xavier and the Autobots.

As interesting as your basic idea for this story is I would recommend a complete overhaul focusing on adding much more depth and detail before you attempt a sequel.

Best of luck in your future endeavors
avatoa chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Okay. Just out of curiosity, will the bots have more appearances and be more involved in this story or what?
TerraPrime chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was a very good idea for a crossever and I enjoyed the general elements of the story. However, if you were planning on writing a sequel, I would recommend following a base plot. This story itself seems more like a beginning few chapters of a good story, set up in order to get a plot started. I would suggest the following format:
Plot point One: Character's life or situations is introduced and then changed dramatically in order to lead to the climax point of the story. Ie. Jack's father returning
Plot Point 1 to plot point 2: character adjusts to the new situation/environment and works against attagonist or negative element ie. Jack adjusts to his new home and his powers, while fighting against his conflicting feelings about his father
Plot point 2: The nature of the conflict in the story changes or something new is revealed to the should occurred about halfway to three quaurters of the way through the story.. Ie. (SPOILERS FOR THE LIGHTNING THIEF) Percy discovers that Hades did not steal Zeus' lighting boltand that his quest was manipulated by an outside force.
Climax: Height of the action in the story. This ussually deals with the main conflict of the story and occures about three quarters of the way into the story.
Resolution: ussually reserved for resolving of character vs. Self conflict or setting up for a sequel. Character/character bonding is really good in this part, as long as its not toonsudden or laid on too thick.
I really enjoy your story and am looking forward to more. Also, sorry for the English lesson. I don't mean to come off as rude, I only want to help you improve.
Blitza chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Nice one!
duskrider chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
nice and I wounder what will happen when the bots or cons find him again
Yorozuya chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Yes more, I wanna see how the two cross-over and how his power develop! It'll be interesting to see how he'll get more used and practiced with them, and if he can help with the 'bots.

Adamantium vs Cybertronium? I'd like to see that!
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
In the next story the bots should figure out about Jack. But the cons or MECH should first. I would love to see MECH show up at Jacks school to give some sort of talk thing (kind of like a advancement in tech. talk)
FlaxenHairedSamurai chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
You're doing great! I can picture Jack having the same relationship with Xavier like he did with Optimus... Just without giant alien robots.
DragonRiderWarrior chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
this is awesome and yes I think you should really have a moment with Jack and Prof. X but when are the Bots and X men going to meet
Blitza chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Wow, this is good.
Gillespie chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Make it seem like a grandfather or uncle moment with prof X.
dragoncraft chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
this is an interesting story, and I look forward to updates. One thing, though. I'm having trouble picturing Jack's blades in my head. You said they curve, which way? They end at the wrist, where do they start? They were 'shielding' his arms, how wide are they to be able to do that? if they are above and below his hands, how does he keep from cutting up his fingers? And 'foot long shoulder blades,' what shape are they? Triangular, straight, curved tip? What direction are they pointed, up? Straight out? Over his shoulders? I do love this story, I just can't picture it. Can you do a sketch, perhaps?
Xireana Prime chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
yes write more! but when will the bots show? it seems to be more of an X-men fic with only one character in it. please update soon!
sonicxjones chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Did the autobots influence the mutation at all? XD OH thoose Transformers.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »