Reviews for Reforming Bonds
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Prof. X should learn about the bots by having he talk to Jack about the war that Eric wants and Jack can let it slip about being in a war (the bots war)
Supreme Bookworm chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Thanks for the super fast update! Loving the story so far! Something I'd love to see is Airachnid ambushing Jack during a game of capture the flag and Arcee arriving to help kick her aft! Can't wait for more!
duskrider chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I feel Prof.X could be more of a grandfather to Jack.
Also I do wonder if their will be couples in this story because I vote for JackXMiko and JuneXLogan
meggs929 chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Ahhh! This is getting so exciting! I know this will probably came it much later in other chapters, but when will the autobots come in? I really want to see their reactions about how jack was taken and what they might think. Thanks for updating! Hope to read a new chapter when every you can update :)
randomreader chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Jack should shread a Dcon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
sOOOOOOOO cOOOL uPdAte sOOOOOOOOOOOON
sonicxjones chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I was thinking about how it would go about with Optimus and Logan. While Logan is Jack's real father, he Prime was the first father like figure Jack really had and even now I bet, would still look up to him.

Logan might feel a little bad seeing that connection, that he wasn't there but at least glad that someone was there in his place for Jack.

Ohhoho I wonder hoe mad Arcee is right now and how many of the other bots have to hold her back from racing over there.
Dark demon619 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Well, thats one way to get Jack's powers going. One insane former 'friend' to his dad and bingo, metal blades shooting out of his arms. Well, at least for Jack's sake he didn't have to test how far his healing factor could go right now.

I kind of want to know what June said to Logan, if she got him to have such a ridiculous face just by screaming at him, I'd like to hear it! Still, now that Jacks powers have manifested, I'm guessing we could get a visit back to Jasper fairly soon...boy, the bots are going to be very confused (and mad at Logan for the vanishing act., but I think confused is more suited for this situation as a whole)
Silver feather chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
PLZ UPGRADE IT IS AWSOME WAY*ME DIING RANDOMS STUFF AND MIGHT GO TO JAIL FOR IT JUST TO MAKE YOU UPGRADE*
FlaxenHairedSamurai chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Please Please Please continue!
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I love this story. I hope that you update soon. Are we going to see the bots pov soon. I what to see the reaction of Ratchet when he got the phone call and how the others reacted to the news. I bet Arcee is freaking out.
Dark demon619 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Well...at least we know that Jack's powers have something to do with metal, so they arn't exactly like Logan's claws (which were bone originally and the metal came later). Still...looks like things are going to get nasty when his powers fully manifest themselves.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Aree you planning to give Jack Logan's mutation with the arm blades? Because very rarely do the child and the parent have similar mutations, just look at Red Witch, Pietro and Magneto or Mystique, Rouge and Kurt or even Sabertooth and his non-mutant son. That's ignoring that Logan's blades were originally bone before the Weapon X program.

Otherwise, I'm still surprised Jack and or the others at the mansion aren't kicking up more of a fuss over the blatantly illegal kidnapping of Jack. They're not the type of people to think the ends justify the means, disregarding the clusterfuck that would happen PR wise if it came out a mutant kidnapped a child (and it's still kidnapping even if the kids your own if you don't have custody) and the others never even contacted the mother to tell her her son was alive. You know, after she came home to find doors broken and blood all over the place. Especially blood a DNA test would say was her son's.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »