Reviews for Reforming Bonds
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
UP DATE SOON
i hope that pain in his arms means claws will WEAPON-X and MECH get involved

will jack Get a code name maybe Beowulf

it would be funny if people called him kit witch is a baby wolverine
crod42 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Please continue! You are off to a good start, although, I am wondering why Jack doesn't use a landline or asks his new friends to borrow their phones. Please explain.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
really good update soon i hope jack has his dads ability's
Xireana Prime chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
well... this is just truning out fine. Jack needs to hear it from some one else or maybe have the weapon x group after him along with mech and have the Bots arrive. that way all secrets are out and the air is clear! XD
Yoru Hana1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I'm surprised he hasn't just used the land lines. I'd assume the mansion would have them, if only because it functions as a minor (meaning underage person) boarding house, and they would need to be able to be called for administrative reasons.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Please keep updating... It's really good.
Gillespie chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This story is really good please keep it going
meggs929 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Oh my freaking god... I lLOVE THIS STORY! This is the type of story i have been looking for with jack! Please update when ever possible and continue it PLEASE!
UTHEMAN chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Yes, I think you should keep writing this Is by far one of the best of TF Prime and X-men:Evolution crossovers.
If not the best of them, and I do have some ideas for you but I just don't have enough to write them out at the moment.
So expect a PM from me in the somewhat distant future. ;)
Xireana Prime chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
next he'll demand his "motrocycle". lol funny how they both ride one...lol. please contiune! if you need help with ideas please let me know! I'd be more then happy to help! XD
Believe in Bowties chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Omg loved it more please
Tai Prime chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Yeah another chapter. The desepticons are in for it when Logan finds out.
PrimusPrime chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
please up load another chapter soon, this is an awesome story, can't wait to see what jack's powers will be.
H2o panda chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hope you continue any other mutant jack stories were never continued do you have something in mind for his mutant ability
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Interesting beginning... Looking for more.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »