Reviews for Reforming Bonds
duskrider chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I kind of wanted to do the same before, Logan is Jacks dad so keep up the good work
PrimusPrime chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This seems like it could be a very good fanfic, please continue there aren't many transformers xmen fanfics
shadowtalker70 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please write more. I thought it wouldn't work with these two stories but your first page shows great promos.
KazukoSouma chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awesome start of a interesting story! Would luv to see what will happen next! Hope u will update this soon.
IloveYOURstory chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Is Jack a mutant. It would be so cool if he had the same or similar powers to his dad. But if he did have claws they would be bone since he has not undergone an Adamantium infusion to is bones. but you could say his bones where organic metal. please make him have claws. and depending where you are in the transformers prime story arch you could have him shred some scraplets or other things that would arouse suspicion. Up date soon
doctor chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
i hope jack is a mutant
Everon Prime chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This sounds awesome! Please keep posting. I love both X-men Evolution and Beast Wars, so this cross-over should be right up my alley.
atsik101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh man... i upsollutly DON'T! WANT! TO! BE! in Logan's plase when June and Arcee because i know for surre what ever they are going to do to his IT'S. GOING. TO. BE. EXCRUSIATING. PAYNEFULL!
Dark demon619 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Yesh, I don't know whats going to be worse for Logan. Explaining whatever the hell is going on to Jack...or facing June and Arcee's wrath when they track him down. Well, lucky for Logan that hes very durable...neither of those two ladies are going to go easy on him.
UTHEMAN chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Even though I understand and realize that as a fanfic writer sometimes you just have
to go the flow, because sometimes your brain has a idea and doesn't want to let it go.

But I have to be honest with you man, you kind of breaking my heart.

Though you know what, this is a very solid and interesting start.
It has a great sense of mystery to it, It makes me want to read more to.
So if you want any ideas or If you need any help, I'm just a MP away.
Supreme Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Logan and Xavier are going to be in soooo much scrap when June and Arcee find out Jack's gone! Please update soon! This has really gotten me interested!
Tai Prime chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awesome! Live it please continue cannt wait to see where you can take it.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5