Reviews for Can't Come Down
The ending was beautiful
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 4/29
Brilliant! Love strapon!Brittana sex more and more, and this PWP was some of the best I've read in a while. Thanks for sharing! Also, we know Brittana is endgame, but still FUCK DANTANA. Also FUCK BRAM. Forever and ever amen.
Ugh okay so I just came from reading some twenty-four page, emotionally investing giant-ass Brittana story written by some little fucker who killed them off in the end so I came here because I know that YOUR stories are good and safe and wonderful and don't lead people on when it's one in the morning and they need to sleep but stay awake determined to finish this shit that ends up making them sob like a total idiot so THANK YOU for existing and writing good, safe, fucking hot Brittana I love you to death.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Amazing writing I liked the fluff parts too
And I totally agree with your note I love Boyce Avenues covers
caitie.r.simpson chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awesome! Sexy! And hot as hell! :) and I agree fuck dantana. Brittana is always endgame in my book forever and always!
Alex Tigerberg chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Amazing fanfic.
Got me so fucking hard and horny.
Were some mistakes though, 6 if not more.
You better fix them.
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That was so beautiful *.* I want my honeymoon like that! (If I ever get married of course jaja)

FraGar!
Xoxoxo
Airline chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
You're soooo right about all that Dantana shit...
Oh, and Santana is really cute is this one-shot, you write well, it's cute, sexy and really easy to picture them like that in the future :)
I HAVE to mention it : please never be inspired by Santana's freakishly long nails in Season 5 !
Every time i see it i'm like : 1. Ahhh, painful, what kind of kinky stuff is that ?! 2. I'm glad Brittany doesn't have to suffer from it 3. i'm kidding GIVE ME MY BRITTANA BACK :(
(Hum. Too much feelings over a two fictional characters who aren't even together anymore ? )
bye !
ChloƩ
ps : Excuse my english, frenchie here :)
teenlezbians chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
simply beautiful
Nayaholic chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Could u pleeeeeeeeease do a fluffy one shot of them scissoring/tribbing & making love. That'd be so hott!
HeartattackAnon chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
THE FEELS IN THIS. I JUST. AND THEN YOUR LITTLE BRITTANA RANT AT THE BOTTOM T_T I WILL SHIP BRITTANA BEYOND MY GRAVE WITH YOU. CAN'T FUNCTION RN BECAUSE OF ALL THE FEELS. IS THIS WHAT HAVING A HEART ATTACK FEELS LIKE.
AlabamaMiles chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
"Brittana is endgame" - amen!

..Your writing is awesome as always, really need brittana fluff these days! and you didn't disappoint
M206 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I agree Dantana is stupid & should be ignored.

Hot & adorable chapter:)
Wahuhu chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
(Heart attack.)

The end.
Shelbey Jowers chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Officer Safety is my favorite. Seriously, I know you're trying to be super serious and all that. But its always fucking hilarious to read.