Reviews for Master Player Kyousuke
Heliosion chapter 2 . 1/3
I loved the concept! Would love to see it updated especially as you mentioned Ayase
furrballnerd chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Interesting story. He's a bit out of character, but it makes it alot more developable into the story and situations that you want. Plus it's pretty funny. The OC wasn't bad, and I hate OC's. XD
Overall, gj and I was hoping to see an update, but oh well.
Zektul chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Off to great start, you're sitting on a goldmine here! The premise is hilarious, surprised nobody has really explored this path before. Can't wait to read more, thanks!
intothelight001 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
This story kind of reminds me of DNA2. Is that a source of inspiration?
Anyways, I find Kyousuke's new split personality deal entertaining, can't wait to see his harem grow and see the reactions when the tight knit group finds out he's going out with most/all of them.
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Well the first chapter was kinda iffy, but this one really blew my expectations out of the water. I hope to see more of Eiji in the future. He was hilarious.
Tk Macintosh chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I'm curious on what you're going to do, but please PLEASE do not let this end up like the doujin "200 Days of War with My Little Sister".

I don't know why, but reading that 2nd to last line just screamed "200 Days of War with My Little Sister" and I don't want to see ANYTHING end like that particular doujin...neither do I want to see any fic end up like the "My Father and Little Sister" doujin series either. I hate BOTH of those particular doujin series.

Anyway, I'm willing to see where you go, and really hope that it doesn't end up like "200 Days of War with My Little Sister".
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
A decent start so far, but I do hope to see more soon, as well as more details for your writing.