Reviews for Inosculation
socallmeamy chapter 19 . 7/31
I never write reviews, like ever, but I liked your story so much that I felt that I ought to leave a review. In the 4 years I've spent reading dramione fanfics, I seemed to have missed this little gem until just now. I love the way you write the build-up of their relationship - it doesn't seem forced, and it doesn't seem to be too drawn-out either. It's perfect pacing.

I quite like the characterization you've done for Draco here - reclusive and insecure, which are traits that I often associate with Draco but I don't often see in many dramione fanfics. I especially liked when, on his birthday, instead of simply asking Hermione, he demands her to attend without revealing anything else - that seemed really natural behavior for him and I thought it was lovely.

I like what you did with Hermione, too. You give her flaws and faults, and I like that you give her a career entirely separate from her relationship with Draco and you continue to develop that throughout the story. Too often stories seem to gloss over the other aspects of Hermione's life, but you stayed faithful to her canon character - someone who loves work, and studying, and helping people.

I'd put this up next to some of my favorites that I've ever read (I've read hundreds of dramione fics) and I think it's of high quality. I'm more than a bit saddened to see that you do not have any other dramione fics posted minus that one shot, and I hope you return to the fandom one day to write another wonderful story. I immensely enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
MangoAnime64 chapter 5 . 4/12
I never thought I'd say this but I really love Ginny... Thamk god for her in this story.
MangoAnime64 chapter 4 . 4/12
You are an amazing writer, but I cannot read this... I hate how everyone is treating Draco (he is my favorite) He's trying to be civil but people are still stuck in the past; good lord they should all grow up. I hate this type of Hermione in any story that I read because its just... ugh. Just no.
4fan.ci chapter 19 . 3/26
Loved your story! It was so well thought out; the plot line unique. Studying together in the library-what a perfect way for Hermione to fall for Draco. I really liked all the characters, and I loved the Draco turned out to be a sweetheart under that crusty exterior. Ginny and Harry were great too! Well done!
fantasia-49 chapter 19 . 3/3
Excellent story. You can be proud. I love the way you make them and how far they went to be a couple. I hope you will make a sequel.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Wonderful story...I love it:D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
This was sooo well-written! I loved it from start to finish :D Thank you for this!
Fairy Flame chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
That was very good! It had wonderful development in the relationships and characters.
CrazySockGirl chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
I absolutly adored this. You did a wonderful job transistioning Draco and Hermione's relationship from enemies to lovers, which is a particularly difficult task. I look forward to reading more of your work.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Wow, this story is perfect. I love that they're relationship didn't happen to fast, it made it real. And all their emotions and reactions were all so flawed and human. Your story is absolutely fantastic and I enjoyed every moment of it.
TheShiningStar chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Wow! This was solo amazing. Great work!
lkuecrar chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
This was written at such a nice pace! There are so many stories that I read that *attempt* to make them friendly with each other at a good pace, but then wind up rushing it anyways. I'm guilty of it (and ashamed of it at the same time), so I applaud the dedication that had to have gone into this. Finding these gems are always nice. This is definitely a good story-I think it's as good as Isolation, which many regard to be the best Dramione fanfiction written to date! I could probably go on and on about what I loved about this story but I'm just going to save myself the trouble and say that there was nothing that made think it could have been better.

I laughed at the beginning in your A/N when you said "if you want something done right, do it yourself." That's the best quote in my opinion-I've always loved it. It applies to, not only writing, but any sort of endeavor.

Again, I just want to say what a pleasure this story was to read from the second I started to the second I finished it. I wish you well in any up-coming or current stories that you might be working on. I can't wait to read them!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
damn I wish you would have the proposal in more detial than just saying he asked
FanFairyB chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
This was really good, one of the best arranged marriage stories the are out there in fact.
Well written, realistic characters, interesting plot, overall great job.
I really enjoyed this :)
mh21 chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
This was just perfect, such a well-done story. Often Dramiones make the characters completely ooc and rush the pacing, but you wrote this very realistically and kept things true to canon. The romance was fun and believable and the mystery was great too. You really threw me off course with who the killer was (spoilers ahead!) because I was so sure it was the creepy Healer. I'm so glad you didn't bash anyone either, I'm sick to death of reading stories that bash the Weasleys instead of just saying that she and Ron weren't romantically compatible. Sorry for this rambling review, I stayed up all night reading and its now 4 am, but I wanted to get my thoughts on the story down before I forgot. I can't wait to read more of your work!