Reviews for Inosculation
MakeItHale chapter 19 . 9/16
My heart is so happy!’ Oh my gosh I had such an amazing time reading this story. I particularly like the curse you created. Best forced marriage plot that I’ve seen. Well done! :D 333
SeleneBlackburn chapter 1 . 8/31
I don't know if I've left a review earlier but I love this fic. I love your writing. This is the third time I've read it and it makes me so sad that you haven't written any more dramione stories. I've read so many fics where D and H marry out of some obligation and not love, but this is one of the few fics which is absolutely PERFECT! Thanks a lot for this gem!
lakelady8425 chapter 2 . 8/23
I love your unique twist on the marriage law/arranged marriage trope. Great beginning chapters.
MotekElm chapter 19 . 8/2
cute
MotekElm chapter 17 . 8/2
did you mean to call this Inoculation, as in immunization?
MotekElm chapter 12 . 8/1
the healer training issues are well done and realistic.
MotekElm chapter 6 . 8/1
I LOLed at Don't Mention the War
MotekElm chapter 4 . 8/1
that was disturbing
MotekElm chapter 1 . 8/1
excellent first chapter! I'm excited for this story and it's a unique take on the marriage trope
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 5/28
Love it!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 19 . 5/26
Interesting plot, and man was that a slow burn! Well done, thanks for sharing.
flore chapter 19 . 5/24
this is easily one of the best dramione fics i've ever read. and it's probably because it's very realistic. draco and hermione are so complex and they're relationship has a lot of layers and you've been able to express it incredibly. i really do hope you come back and write more but that's just because i would love to read more of your writing. either way, thank you so much for writing this exquisite piece! 3
Pokey314 chapter 19 . 5/17
This is an amazing story! I loved the plot and the dialogue. You really knew the characters and took all of them to new heights. I usually don't like the whole forced marriage thing but this worked really well! Your descriptions were perfect and I had so much fun reading this. Great job and have a good week.
Pokey314 chapter 13 . 5/16
I absolutely love the fact that Draco had been gossiping about Hermione with his house elves. I died from laughter at that scene. Great work and excellent plot so far.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 9 . 5/14
This is lovely lovely. Best steady, slow, rewarding burn ever. Every chapter is so beautifully well written and developed.