Reviews for Inosculation
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 5/28
Love it!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 19 . 5/26
Interesting plot, and man was that a slow burn! Well done, thanks for sharing.
flore chapter 19 . 5/24
this is easily one of the best dramione fics i've ever read. and it's probably because it's very realistic. draco and hermione are so complex and they're relationship has a lot of layers and you've been able to express it incredibly. i really do hope you come back and write more but that's just because i would love to read more of your writing. either way, thank you so much for writing this exquisite piece! 3
Pokey314 chapter 19 . 5/17
This is an amazing story! I loved the plot and the dialogue. You really knew the characters and took all of them to new heights. I usually don't like the whole forced marriage thing but this worked really well! Your descriptions were perfect and I had so much fun reading this. Great job and have a good week.
Pokey314 chapter 13 . 5/16
I absolutely love the fact that Draco had been gossiping about Hermione with his house elves. I died from laughter at that scene. Great work and excellent plot so far.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 9 . 5/14
This is lovely lovely. Best steady, slow, rewarding burn ever. Every chapter is so beautifully well written and developed.
BeautifulSamurai chapter 8 . 5/14
Can I just say how - I've never loved Ginny more than the way you write her? She is an insightful and true friend! The way that Draco kept checking with Hermione to make sure he was being appropriate was gold. You're brilliant.
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 3/24
Ohh I love the whole build to this and the complication
Pidanka chapter 19 . 12/27/2017
I really enjoyed this story. The writing is very good and reads so nicely, the plot is interesting, the development of relationship between Hermione and Draco is well written, realistic and so lovely.
To be completely honest, I missed two things in this fic a bit. Sexual tension between them and some angst. With the premise of this story being that someone wanted to kill Hermione, I expected at the end the person who cursed her will strike again and we will get that angst and protective and worried/desperate Draco. So being it just Ginny who was cursed and D&Hr working together to cure her was a bit underwhelming for me.
It’s was still very well written and enjoyable story and I’m happy with how it ended. :)
sunshine.katz chapter 13 . 12/12/2017
I was right! And so was Ginny :p Great chapter - and Draco is also right about Hermione being bad at communication. Proper progress at last!
sunshine.katz chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
Hmm! Is he upset that she referred to herself as Granger?
sunshine.katz chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Finally, progress :) I do like Understanding!Ginny who is preaching tolerance.
malugargula chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
Really great fic
baka chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
Wow this has been a ride. I’m so thankful I stumbled upon this story cause I really enjoyed it and finished it in one go! Somehow sad that I’d never go through the journey I went through when I read this, but I’ll definitely re-read this again! It’s one of my favorite dramione fic now!
paffrin chapter 19 . 9/22/2017
I quickly devoured this fic on the way to and from work over the last couple of days. Thank you for writing and sharing such a sweet and charming story :)