Reviews for Inosculation
MangoAnime64 chapter 5 . 4/12
I never thought I'd say this but I really love Ginny... Thamk god for her in this story.
MangoAnime64 chapter 4 . 4/12
You are an amazing writer, but I cannot read this... I hate how everyone is treating Draco (he is my favorite) He's trying to be civil but people are still stuck in the past; good lord they should all grow up. I hate this type of Hermione in any story that I read because its just... ugh. Just no.
4fan.ci chapter 19 . 3/26
Loved your story! It was so well thought out; the plot line unique. Studying together in the library-what a perfect way for Hermione to fall for Draco. I really liked all the characters, and I loved the Draco turned out to be a sweetheart under that crusty exterior. Ginny and Harry were great too! Well done!
fantasia-49 chapter 19 . 3/3
Excellent story. You can be proud. I love the way you make them and how far they went to be a couple. I hope you will make a sequel.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Wonderful story...I love it:D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
This was sooo well-written! I loved it from start to finish :D Thank you for this!
Fairy Flame chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
That was very good! It had wonderful development in the relationships and characters.
CrazySockGirl chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
I absolutly adored this. You did a wonderful job transistioning Draco and Hermione's relationship from enemies to lovers, which is a particularly difficult task. I look forward to reading more of your work.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Wow, this story is perfect. I love that they're relationship didn't happen to fast, it made it real. And all their emotions and reactions were all so flawed and human. Your story is absolutely fantastic and I enjoyed every moment of it.
TheShiningStar chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Wow! This was solo amazing. Great work!
lkuecrar chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
This was written at such a nice pace! There are so many stories that I read that *attempt* to make them friendly with each other at a good pace, but then wind up rushing it anyways. I'm guilty of it (and ashamed of it at the same time), so I applaud the dedication that had to have gone into this. Finding these gems are always nice. This is definitely a good story-I think it's as good as Isolation, which many regard to be the best Dramione fanfiction written to date! I could probably go on and on about what I loved about this story but I'm just going to save myself the trouble and say that there was nothing that made think it could have been better.

I laughed at the beginning in your A/N when you said "if you want something done right, do it yourself." That's the best quote in my opinion-I've always loved it. It applies to, not only writing, but any sort of endeavor.

Again, I just want to say what a pleasure this story was to read from the second I started to the second I finished it. I wish you well in any up-coming or current stories that you might be working on. I can't wait to read them!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
damn I wish you would have the proposal in more detial than just saying he asked
FanFairyB chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
This was really good, one of the best arranged marriage stories the are out there in fact.
Well written, realistic characters, interesting plot, overall great job.
I really enjoyed this :)
mh21 chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
This was just perfect, such a well-done story. Often Dramiones make the characters completely ooc and rush the pacing, but you wrote this very realistically and kept things true to canon. The romance was fun and believable and the mystery was great too. You really threw me off course with who the killer was (spoilers ahead!) because I was so sure it was the creepy Healer. I'm so glad you didn't bash anyone either, I'm sick to death of reading stories that bash the Weasleys instead of just saying that she and Ron weren't romantically compatible. Sorry for this rambling review, I stayed up all night reading and its now 4 am, but I wanted to get my thoughts on the story down before I forgot. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 19 . 3/6/2014