Reviews for A Beast Unto Herself
annie.jo.marie chapter 6 . 5/5
This is interesting! Continue please!
5havidreader chapter 6 . 2/23
Haha I love this story I hope you keep writjng, so far all your story's are pretty amazing
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Oh so not scifi. No weird experiments on a little girl to make her a super soldier or something. That's somewhat a relief. Firmly placed in the supernatural. Just a new supernatural. The scifi might have gotten a little hairy going in that direction. Tween? girl who is associated with sex but doesn't have it. Can look like anyone and an adult. Sort of naive and childish but rebellious. Might be interesting.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
I can guess this might go into some more scifi areas. I don't know if this turn of direction will be good yet. And the now escalation of government involvement that goes along with it. I usually enjoy detailed lore and self consistent explanations, but I hope that whatever Ashley is it fits in. There's two plot lines going on here. The pack and Rez life and this federal law enforcement stuff. They have different feels and waiting for them to converge.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
I don't see much of original Bella in this Bella, but that can be mostly forgiven with how badass this one is. They messed up but it was cool to see her laying into them. Great to see Leah and Bella make the connection.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
It refreshing to see Bella's sense of responsibility and competence. The call out of Emily's portrayal was heartening. Not that homemaking is bad. The general focus on wolves rather than the vampires is great. Very creative with what you've done with it. The relationship with the Cullens and Bella's rapport with them is respectful rather than demanding. A change from the common portrayal. The leadership is also good to see. Teaching to be levelheaded and less misogynistic. The talk about acceptance is appreciated.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I'm quite excited about this. It's still feels like you are playing in the right universe with the various recognizable scenes, but you are not treading the same tired plotlines. I really enjoyed her work with the FBI. I wonder if those authorities will play more of a role later. The focus on the tattoos is neat. Her being the alpha and putting down those misogynistic gits was satisfying. This new pack dynamic.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I've been reading a lot of your stories and a enjoy the strong roles you put Bella in. They are unique and well executed. The worlds you create especially this one seems fully realized and very rich. There some nice detail and seems very natural. I enjoy your focus on femslash while often including an awakening of a broader sexuality after belief in being purely heterosexual. I look forward to Leah's introduction. I wonder after this chapter if the struggle will be more mundane compared to the supernatural. Trying to take the Feds off their scent.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Nice read.
UnrehearsedPatterns chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Finished reading what you have written of this story so far this morning. Great story with many moments making me laugh out loud. Shifter Bella working with with the FBI was an interesting bit I don't think I've seen in another fanfiction or if I have it wasn't done this well. Alice helping Bella with shopping her Bella's date with Leah I saw coming from a mile away but done in a way that made it so much more fresh than countless other stories. Bella's interactions with Harry, and Billy have been a blast and I hope to see the same with Charlie and the Cullens though they have been great as well so far. You write Bella as an excellent and responsible Alpha. Her putting the pack's education and families ahead of pack duties makes me respect her so much more than if you had ignored these things. I normally hate writing a review without at least some constructive criticism but sorry I have none. This story is effing great I only see it getting better.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
This is a very interesting fic. Loved the succubus thing, didn't expect that. I would love to see more about how Ashley came to be and her abilities. Also more Bella/Leah. Whenever you find the time, can you please continue this story. Thanks!
theronjohn325 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Succubus. Wow, I didn't expect that. Kind of cool though. Update soon.
LadyLithie chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
OMG that was a cool story! I really hope you haven't abandoned it. It's well written so far and I had fun reading it
yuki-onna-yuri-Yum chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Ashley getting a crush on Bella would be funny, but anyways I like the story so update please!
debsel chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
i hope you continue this story and update soon!