Reviews for A Beast Unto Herself
awesome! Best book ever. more please
Draco Oblivion chapter 6 . 2/19
Haha random but interesting character that Ashley. Disappointed in the agent though even if it was expected. Having some sort of law enforcement agent stick their nose in is pretty common for supernatural series and if they don't make the position of love interest it's inevitable that they act as some sort of foil. Shame this wasn't continued but it was fun
Draco Oblivion chapter 5 . 2/19
Haha oh Ashley. At least this makes for an exciting date but not sure it's worth outing her pack
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 2/19
Loving it, the wolves are getting serious and looks like Bella and Leah finally are too. Have to wonder how you'll explain them imprinting on each other though, I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a biological imperative for the production of strong offspring though I suppose that's just what people thought.
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 2/19
Another awesome chapter. Nothing like seeing characters embarassed or excitable to endear you towards them
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/19
He came back, I ship it! Just a generally awesome chapter to read to be honest, all thoroughly enjoyable
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/19
Hehe, I like this Bella. I half want to see the agent again too but I can imagine him causing him trouble...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Well...that's definitely different. I kind of want to see how this pans out, and if Special Agent Dean will be any more of a pest.
annie.jo.marie chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
This is interesting! Continue please!
5havidreader chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
Haha I love this story I hope you keep writjng, so far all your story's are pretty amazing
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Oh so not scifi. No weird experiments on a little girl to make her a super soldier or something. That's somewhat a relief. Firmly placed in the supernatural. Just a new supernatural. The scifi might have gotten a little hairy going in that direction. Tween? girl who is associated with sex but doesn't have it. Can look like anyone and an adult. Sort of naive and childish but rebellious. Might be interesting.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
I can guess this might go into some more scifi areas. I don't know if this turn of direction will be good yet. And the now escalation of government involvement that goes along with it. I usually enjoy detailed lore and self consistent explanations, but I hope that whatever Ashley is it fits in. There's two plot lines going on here. The pack and Rez life and this federal law enforcement stuff. They have different feels and waiting for them to converge.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
I don't see much of original Bella in this Bella, but that can be mostly forgiven with how badass this one is. They messed up but it was cool to see her laying into them. Great to see Leah and Bella make the connection.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
It refreshing to see Bella's sense of responsibility and competence. The call out of Emily's portrayal was heartening. Not that homemaking is bad. The general focus on wolves rather than the vampires is great. Very creative with what you've done with it. The relationship with the Cullens and Bella's rapport with them is respectful rather than demanding. A change from the common portrayal. The leadership is also good to see. Teaching to be levelheaded and less misogynistic. The talk about acceptance is appreciated.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I'm quite excited about this. It's still feels like you are playing in the right universe with the various recognizable scenes, but you are not treading the same tired plotlines. I really enjoyed her work with the FBI. I wonder if those authorities will play more of a role later. The focus on the tattoos is neat. Her being the alpha and putting down those misogynistic gits was satisfying. This new pack dynamic.