Reviews for MINE
EmmaSaysMeow chapter 1 . 11/18
This is so cute! I like the story a lot
DarkSapphireXx chapter 15 . 6/12
What an interesting story. I didn't expect it to go on much with a semi-yandere Levi but it keeps getting deeper. Love that Erwin was introduced, I really think it was necessary for Levi to interact with a character other than Eren ( though it makes sense all things considered that initially it isn't even by choice!). Eren's having a hard time understanding some feelings of Levi's and the extremes he goes to to protect Eren, but to Eren Levi is ALWAYS there! He's probably never seen him interact with another human being, he's got him all to himself 100% and he might actually be taking that for granted. Wonder what's up with Erwin's project..look forward to finding out!
xB3ccAx chapter 15 . 4/7
I really like this story, even if it's quite dark but that's also why I want to read more. I've got so many question now, when are you gonna update? Can't wait to read more
Erwin what's that evil masterplan of yours? Just leave Levi and Eren alone please!
zo-zo-zoe chapter 11 . 1/20
I can die right now... with no regrets... ahhhhhh
zo-zo-zoe chapter 10 . 1/20
oh my fucking shit... he did not... he did NOT. ERWIN! YOU SLY BASTARD. UGHHHH (awesome story by the way )
elena chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
MiddleMist chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
huh? You're ending the smut with a cutesy scene? OoO GAH I CAN'T SPELL!
This is so funny and cute and sexy at the same time! xD
Bleach5252 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
This story is actually really adorable! I can't wait to find out what happens with Erwin and Eren's friends! I'll be checking my mail everyday!
Erlevien chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Wow... You are really talented in writing :D. And I'm really curious of what Erwin is going to do to Levi, haha. I am so looking forward to your upcoming chapters
AloisJaneTrancy chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
No! Levi! You're selling your soul to the devil by working with that... thing...! ;-; Please update soon! This fic is amazing!
fernyberny222 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I love this story so much! It's all "AAW cute little Eren" the "No! So angsty" then "Aaah I love this fic so much. :) Btw PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING PLEEEASE?! *super puppy dog eyes of doom and destruction*
Miko Vampire chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
When is the sick SOB Erwin gonna be arrested for blackmail, and rape already I mean come on there was no solid evidence to prove the claims and Eren is 17 anyway so the cops can't do anything so why are you doing this Levi?

Please Update ASAP!
blackkyu chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
And down the rabbit hole we go!
L. Kagamine-sama chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Ooooohhh, i don't know if Levi will like it.
Nek0Reader chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
ur back! yay! lol but its been so long and ive read so many fanfics since its kinda hard to even remember whats goin on.