Reviews for When I Talk To You
MaboroshiTsuki chapter 12 . 11/18/2002
1, 2, 3... Awww! Cute-ness! I was grinning when I read the Hitomi and Van part, that was soooo cute! hehe, and Corey and Merle not understanding their feelings. :p This story is great, they are finally back together (and both awake), yay-ness! :D Can't wait to read more! :)
Qwi-Xux chapter 11 . 11/15/2002
Well, I'm sorry that I didn't find this story earlier! But I just spent the last two hours reading it, and it is absolutely wonderful. Your style of writing is very well put down, and it flows so smoothly. The storyline is fantastic. I love Corey-when I first started reading, I sort of expected him to be this throw-in, no personality character, but I was pleasantly surprised. His depth, his love for Hitomi, his standing beside her despite what his parents thought, was very touching. He's a very 'real' character. His interaction with Merle is cute. ;-)

Hitomi's and Van's struggles to connect with each other is written very realistically. Their sense of loss when the other is not there is depicted in a way that makes it unique from the other H/V stories I've seen, and the means by which she got back to Gaea were different, too.
WezL chapter 11 . 11/12/2002
nice chapter. This fic. is really turning into a great fic. keep it up and please post the next chappy soon! thankz
link no miko chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
-x Van/Hitomi? Will there be some of that too? Teehee, I know I know, they have the rest of the ficcie. I like Meruru/Corey, that I do. I like how you write them.

And, I guess this goes with the fact that you had difficulty writing this chapter, but there was lots of passive voice that you haven't really used as much before. But everyone falls into that trap, so it's no big deal. And it's okees, since the chappie still was goodness, but I just thought I'd mention it. -x Sorry if I was rude for it.

Anywho, good chappie! Thankies very muchness, and please don't lose the oomph (is that a word...?) you have for it now.
Serena B chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
Yay, a new chapter. I really liked seeing things from Hitomi's viewpoint. It was a very well done chapter and it explained a lot about what Hitomi had been going through. Keep up the good work.
silver sea star not logged in chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
*Pouts* What happened to Van? Ah, well... I'm glad she's really awake now. Write on.
mynightshining chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
You up-dated! YAY! _ i so happy!

Good chappy! I never thought of the visions running in the family, well maybe i did, but I never thought that Hitomi's mom had them too. Wow. Great chappy! I can't wait for the next one!
OpalWings chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
You handled the "time perspectives" of this chapter flawlessly, showing everything as it had been from Hitomi's point of view. The writing was fluent and vivid. I can't wait until Hitomi and Van are together again...in a fully-concious state. _ I'm also looking forward to seeing the Merle/Corey stuff. This story just keeps getting better and better.
MaboroshiTsuki chapter 11 . 11/11/2002
Another great chapter! _ You did a great job with the three different time perspectives, yay you! :) It was interesting reading that and remembering what Corey was thinking, the connections, ooooo! :) Anywhoo, can't wait to read more!
Waku-chan chapter 10 . 11/7/2002
Awesome! I think i'm spoiled for reading any other Esca fics now :p (yes, I am new to the fandom. took me long enough ;_;) *cough* anyways. Really cool fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
silver sea star not logged in chapter 10 . 11/6/2002
Ah. Fluff is always good. Though, I do, admittedly, have more anticipation for the time when Hitomi is actually awake and thus, a bigger part of the fluff. Anyways, good chapter and write on. :)
Kriyn Dake chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Amazing. Truly. It was adventurous of you to start the first chapter off from a very minor character's point of view. And it was wonderfully done. The moment I read the first few paragraphs, I was shifting around in my chair in barely controlled excitement. It promised rare polished writing, sensitivity and sincerity, and when I reached the end of this chapter, I was not disappointed :) I think I'll end my review here cause I want to read the rest of the chapters :p Everyone! This is a MUST-READ fic.
link no miko chapter 10 . 11/5/2002
Yay! Moooore! I liked this chapter, more like it pleeease! V/H kicks almighty assness! Teehee. Thank you for the new chapter, yes indeedy. -x
OpalWings chapter 10 . 11/5/2002
This chapter has a nice flow to it, and great interaction. You managed to pull off the first few twinges of romance between Corey and Merle beautifully, without a hint of cheese. It would be really funny if, after how Merle resented Hitomi, Hitomi was the reason she met the love of her life. _ Being the hopeless romantic I am, I'm looking forward to the fluff.

Oh...and ::BIG GIGANTIC HUG:: thanks for the site plug!
Serena B chapter 10 . 11/5/2002
Yay, update! _

I really think this fic is moving along well. You have a nice sense of pacing going on, and I loved the Corey/Merle moment. Keep up the great work.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »