Reviews for 75 Games: After the Mockingjay
PrincessLyoka chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
Yep, that's mostly all the words I had in italics. Darn you formatting weirdness going on at my end.
A little FYI, I based the "feelings and emotions in italics" thing off of a book called "Mockingbird" by Kathryn Erskine, one of my favorites. It was written in the POV of someone with Aspergers', in which all the words said were in italics instead of quotation marks. I just thought it would be a nice touch for someone like Nimini, in a different way.
I'm actually flipping through the book right now and found a character named Mr. Mason. All coincidental! All of it! He's such a small character that appears in one chapter, how was I supposed to remember him?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
Nimini's plan to take the Cornucopia down was so awesome. I wish we got to see what happened had it succeeded.
Jemmie chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
I would actually like to know about the cornucopia. Thats a good concept to discuss -

Nimini sort of reminds me of poor, D4 Annie. I used to have a fear of the dark (childish, I know, but I was a young child anyway) and it sucks knowing that something could hurt you but you wouldn't even know it was there in the first place.
coolcattime chapter 56 . 8/5/2014
This is a really cool chapter. I've seen a tribute a little like Nimini but not really, I would definitely say that she's childlike but not in the way that she doesn't know about the Hunger Games and is unaware of things like death. I think that Nimini is one of the most interesting tributes I've seen. I'll say she a sociopath, the trouble with emotions gives that much but I really don't think she's mental in that way, I don't think she's mental at all. She is one I would love to see more of, even a tribute like her. I like the way that she's treated by the other careers other than her District partner because a person will mental disabilities of any kind in Panem would, likely, be treated like that by anyone who doesn't understand them.
Clato Kentwell chapter 55 . 8/4/2014
I liked the arena with snow, in fact I think it is little used. :)
Klicker'andKash chapter 53 . 8/4/2014
Wow. Just wow. Nigella, well, this story really shows how surroundings change people.
Klicker'andKash chapter 51 . 8/4/2014
Oh gosh...way too violent, I'm sorry but Krysta was just cruel. Very cruel.
Klicker'andKash chapter 50 . 8/4/2014
Very interesting chapter! Lots of action...the tracker jacker thing was highly creative.
Klicker'andKash chapter 49 . 8/4/2014
I'm so sorry for not have reviewed recently...lovely story!The voice was strong :)
nevergone4ever chapter 55 . 8/4/2014
First off, looooove district 6. Love. Love. Love.

Anyways, I adored Kelis, and her name is adorable. Her determination is so fierce. A fighter, a suvrivor is great to see.

She's a favorite :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 55 . 8/4/2014
It's not weird that this is the 155th. Some fanfics take place at the 1,000th Hunger Games.
Jemmie chapter 55 . 8/4/2014
155..maybe it's just you, I don't see much significance.

I understand Kelis...you know you're dying inside, but you still want to stay alive on the outside.
Remus98 chapter 54 . 8/4/2014
Hello and sorry for not reviewing so much, it's been a busy week!

First off, i totaly agree on the Career thing. There should really be more careers and i after this i will open my copmuter and wright a chapter for you, a career chapter :-)

Hope you're having a great day!
- Remus98

PS. By the way, i really liked Jaden
Clato Kentwell chapter 54 . 8/3/2014
I like it when even if a career is cruel, it have some complexity.

The arena is also interesting. I am writing a tribute to one of the outer districts, but I'll do more with careers. :)
PrincessLyoka chapter 54 . 8/3/2014
Oh, I guess there has been an uneven ratio between Careers and non-Career victors. I'm just more of a fan of a tribute from the outer Districts winning, though I don't mind writing Careers. Either or, it's the same for me.
Boy those trails must be brutal. I actually pity Jaden more than anything else right now. *sniff*
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »