Reviews for 75 Games: After the Mockingjay
Kiliflower chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Cool yet cruel twist for the Arena! I really like Hayden, and we haven't had a victor from Eight in a while so it was nice to see a Quell won by an outer District, too. It'll be interesting to see if Dorian rises to the occasion as announcer, how he's written, etc. Nice job! :)
Jemmie chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Yes! That was my idea! :D Or at least like what I had meant. Thank you so much for choosing it, it's beautiful! And very dramatic.

Ooh, Dorian Bloom, interesting. .

I'll check out the forum soon!
coolcattime chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
I liked the Quell twist and the tracker jacker at the start (I seen similar things in other stories, and one of those being one of my favourite SYOT, so I do like things like this). I can see with the Divergent is and I like how there is a lot of action without any killing by the tribute.
Fillius Flickerman chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Gahh that was so good! This is my second favorite Quarter Quell so far :D the one thing I question though is the initial bloodbath, with the tributes hallucinating- could the Capitol see these visions (like in Divergent) or were they only seen by the tributes themselves? Either way, it was a brilliant chapter :)
districtfours chapter 50 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gosh! I remember when this series was still in the original games! I haven't been keeping up recently but I am going to go back and read this whole series because it was so amazing and so clever :)
Clato Kentwell chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
I like the idea of a tribute have thoughts about beliefs after death, even because they all have much chance of dying.

I liked this chapter. :)
PrincessLyoka chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
I really liked this chapter. Touching, the way Kepp talked about angels. It's quite true, really, about them. Makes me go wanna write something. And his name thou!
Can't wait for the Quell. Oh, the anticipation!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
I actually almost cried during this chapter. ;_;
nevergone4ever chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
Awesome job to Austin. I liked Kipp, especially his name and the guilt he felt over the death of his district partner. A tribute who fears almost nothing is definitely an interesting one :)

I can't wait for the Quarter Quell!
Jemmie chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
Yay! I can't wait! And when I say that, I mean for everything.

I love it when I hear stories about spirits. Yes, I believe in them. Do I believe in ghosts or heaven? No and sort of. I'm like Gus, I believe in Something.
RealFiction chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
This was very emotional. I loved that there wasn't much action but thoughts and feelings. Also the songs fits very well. Beautifully written as whole and Kipp's character is well-developed, he is something special. Great job, mangesboy01. I can't wait for the Quarter Quell!
coolcattime chapter 49 . 7/29/2014
I found this interesting, I think that I like the mist idea. Not the dampness (that just seems to really suck) but the mist is nice. The reaction to his district partner's death and the stories of his grandparents are heart touching, something I find almost out of place with the rest of the reality of the Hunger Games. I like that he only got one kill, it's something that most don't do but I like it all the same.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
I really liked the arena and your writing. The characters are also interesting (I always like when careers are not stereotypical). :D

I can send more chapters? :)
nevergone4ever chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
Awh, this chapter was for some reason one if my favorites so far :') not so much the victor, but the writing, yeah. Anyways. Amazing chapter, sorry for my sudden lack of reviews ;-;
Clato Kentwell chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
I really liked the arena and your writing. The characters are also interesting. (I always like when careers are not stereotypical) :D

I can send more chapters? :)

Sorry by double review, at first time I was not login.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »