Reviews for 75 Games: After the Mockingjay
Jemmie chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
I like how you wrote the "1-2-3" games, and not someone else. I'll be waiting for that forum. Cant wait for more HG tomorrow!

I like how Gold isnt as heartless as a career would seem, trying to protect his sister from Jennifer. I would actually like to see a sibling victory again, that would be so cool. And I don't mean from a career district.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
Yet again, there is another badass Tribute. Seriously, a lot of Tributes in this story are badasses.
Klicker'andKash chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
Well, it was really brutal. But its the HUnger Games. Which has to be brutal. But seriously, Silver and Gold's death? Painful! BUt you portrayed Jennifer and Gold's emotions very well.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
The careers were original and the chapter was well written.

I'm happy to participate in this project. Remus 98, you is welcome. :)
RealFiction chapter 47 . 7/28/2014
First on to Remus98 great chapter: I really liked how the Careers were friends and the love story between Runa and Bronze. I don't think we had a chapter like this before, where the careers actually cared for each other, good job :)
On to GM97's author note: You are so right! This story is developing into something really great. I am a big fan of your writing but as every chapter is written by another author, the story never lacks originality. As you said it is a great opportunity to discover other great authors. And yes I am with you, I think we all are:) Expect a chapter from me soon.
coolcattime chapter 48 . 7/28/2014
I liked the chapter, the attack on the Careers was interesting. I like the story of what happened to Jennifer's ally, sad yet interesting. I think it shows how the games change people and I like that idea, I usually see people saying that killing is easy in the stories but I like this and it shows how I think an outer district child would react.
Klicker'andKash chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
Yup, we'll stick with you! All the way! :) Because we are #GM97Community, and maybe we should create a forum. Just a thought.

Congrats Remus98! I loved the story, something inside it just warmed my heart. Keep on writing! :)
PrincessLyoka chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
This chapter made me change my mind about the Careers. They're not all cocky, arrogant, blood-thirsty killers, are they? Just a beautiful chapter, Remus98, in my opinion.

I can totally see this happening. You've got a really good idea right there, Gamemaker! I'm glad I found you. And I've actually never been part of a forum before. This'll be interesting.

Expect a chapter from me soon.
-PL :)
Jemmie chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
Haha, I think everyone's with you. Ugh, I keep feeling this nagging feeling whenever I realize I have STILL yet to submit a chapter. I keep saying I will do it soon, yet it never seems to happen. With that said, I will do it soon. :P

The idea that you have created is so simply complex, but it isn't very difficult to understand at all. I'm glad I have found this/you on this wonderful website. It's definitely my favorite...thing/fic/idea/story/IDK that I have found so far. So, thank you.

I think that while you thank others, we should all thank you, GM97.

Jem
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
Thank you so much for that author's note at the end.
Fillius Flickerman chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
I really liked this chapter a lot! It's been said already, but that's because it's true- the way you showed the other side to the careers was really well done, it's nice to actually see them as something more than just arrogant nasty killing machines. Although there was little action within the chapter I didn't mind at all- her interesting inner monologue was really well done and enough to keep me interested throughout the chapter, so well done :D

And it's an excellent idea, I'm all for it- one of the things I struggle with most when writing the Hunger Games chapters is developing the characters enough so that they don't come across as boring in the little space we have.. But yeah, excellent idea :)
coolcattime chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
I like the idea of a swamp as an idea. I think I like the careers being friendly towards each other as I usually see them arguing and against each other. Of course, friends in the arena is a downfall for most and I really do feel sorry for her and her story is sad.
Remus98 chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
Okay, first off all it was really wierd reading my own chapter! Sure, it was very fun and i look forward to seeing the response, but it was really a surreal experiance, which i hope to experiance more of :)

And then came the Author's note. And it was really touching. Sure, i haven't been with you more then a couple of weeks (though I read through your first 75-story a couple of months ago) i really want to be apart of this community. I love the idea of involving everyone and i will give you and all the others the best of support i can!

Good luck and i'm sure we will make it!

Hela Yeah i'm with you :)
mangesboy01 chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
This review will probably be all over the place. Just a heads up.

Runa was definitely an interesting female protagonist. I think what I liked most about her was that she seemed to be a realist. While the group was laughing and having a good time she appeared to be thinking back to how quickly all that was going to change. I mean, she wasn't happy with what was going to happen, but still, she was preparing herself for the inevitable. Also, it's nice to see another side of the Career Pack. The whole "real friends" is a bit touching, because I can honestly see a group of teenagers forming bonds with each other while going through something as horrendous as the Hunger Games. Oh, and poor Bronze. Dang that has to suck for Runa.

The hint of backstory with Vanity was nice too, by the way. Personally, I always love when people take the time to add in those type of details.

There were a few things that confused me in this chapter, though.
Is Thalassa from District 4 or 2? Because you stated that her and Triton were siblings from District 4 at the beginning, but then you said Thalassa and Gabriel from 2 are singing and swaying in the wind? Also, where did the lone girl from District 10 come from? I thought the only two girls left were from 7 and 12?

Also, I like how you gave us a description the other career's appearances, such as Bronze and Thalassa. Oh, and the names of these tributes! Yeah, you've done an awesome job with naming all the tributes here. :)

Dude, you already know most of my thoughts on the whole community thing, so I won't repeat myself. So yeah, I'm definitely with you on this!

Happy Writing Remus98! Awesome job!
mangesboy01 chapter 46 . 7/27/2014
Shimmer's voice was very distinct. I'd say the author captured it pretty well, making it distinct and definitely original. Shimmer seems pretty arrogant and ditzy through this, which tags along with the stereotype people have placed on the District 1 Female.

The fight scene with Isabella was pretty intense. Speaking of the fight, I love the little details that the author placed into the story that makes Shimmer's personality all the more concrete. For example, she tears off the backpack, showing a lack of respect through her actions rather than thoughts or words. Those little things make everything, especially the character, all the more believable.

On a side note, I'll agree with Flickerman that I think "like" was a little overused. It served it's purpose, true, but after a while, it kind of became a little tedious and annoying, which I imagine the author was going for. So. . .maybe it wasn't so overused at all really.

Anyway, I love how strong the characterization was here. Great job!

Happy Writing Klicker'andkash!