Reviews for 75 Games: After the Mockingjay
santiago.poncini20 chapter 85 . 3/13
The rebellion shall be in District 3 or 6. Also , i see the Capitol making a new District in the place of the 13.
sillymoose13 chapter 87 . 3/12
I enjoyed this chapter, as it really shows the extreme power of the Gamemakers. They can do whatever they want in the arena, killing whoever they want, and it's never (I think) considered as rigging the Games. It's just the way that the Games work. Daniel was a likable victor, as he seemed to be relatively nice, even though he was a career. As for the arena itself, I thought the gorge was cool; I don't think that has been used before in this series. I'm excited for upcoming chapters!
sillymoose13 chapter 86 . 3/11
That chapter was intense! I don't think we've gotten a bloody finale scene in a while. I enjoyed the relationship between Jayce and his district partner, as I find the honor between District 2 trainees and tributes to be an interesting subject. The boy from District 6 must have been pretty lucky to get the crossbow, but he just wasn't good enough to claim victory. Excited for the next chapter!
Vhagor chapter 86 . 3/10
Wow looks like some tributes are very good at hiding their skills. District 8 or 9 would be my choice because I do feel that 8 has numbers on its side and 9 is often over looked which means they could easily plan a rebellion
PrincessLyoka chapter 86 . 3/10
The crossbow was quite a nice feat from the D6 boy. That was nice to implement... and now I sound sadistic.
Rebellion? Well, I can see District 11, since that was where a previous uprising happened in Catching Fire. Though I contemplate any of the Career Districts for the large minority that're against the Games and want to stop training children to die, even before they get to the reaping.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 85 . 3/8
Yes, I want a Rebellion. I'm writing a new oneshot for this fic, and I want the failed Rebellion to start after the Games I wrote. If that happens, I want it to start in District 3, only because there are major repercussions when the two Tributes from that District die in the Games.
Vhagor chapter 85 . 3/8
Nice chapter just started reading the story and can't wait for more
sillymoose13 chapter 85 . 3/7
I LOVED this chapter! It's definitely my favorite since I got caught up (which was around the early 70's). I found Scarlet so intriguing as a character, between her complex personality and the underestimation of her by the other careers. She had enough spunk to be entertaining, while still being a ruthless killer, even though she seemed to be much nicer than any of the other careers. That scene when she kills the three non-career tributes was just so well-done. Maybe the careers will never underestimate the un-trained scrawny girl in the future, but probably not because they're always too overconfident. I hope Scarlet's friends aren't too mean to her once she returns, as she did kinda break her word about not joining up with the ruthless killers

I think a failed rebellion is a great idea! I think it would be a nice way to spice up future chapters. I think District 11 might be good, since the people there are forced to work in such difficult conditions, but they also have the most peacekeepers, so they might not even get the chance to rebel. District 6 could be interesting as well, just because I think it's the only District that we know practically nothing about
PrincessLyoka chapter 83 . 3/7
I like characters like Trent whom fear killing but end up doing it anyways or win without doing so. It spices with the bloodthirsty or the willing mix of victors.
Good chapter, as always. Expect one from me soon.
TwilightRosalieAlice2015 chapter 85 . 3/7
I think another rebellion would be great district 11 should cause it
lily chapter 57 . 3/7
This book is good. I like the 132nd games.
lily chapter 50 . 3/5
he 5th quarter quell was cool.T
lily chapter 41 . 3/4
Nice job ButterfyGirly99!
lily chapter 39 . 3/4
I'm that star up in the sky'
Im that moutian peack up high
Hey i made it
Im the worlds greatest... my favorite song, though itmaakes me sad.
llily chapter 38 . 3/4