Reviews for Love On A Leash
trixon chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Awww i love it 3 i actually cried when it came to end ... :*
0988 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
0988 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hi, I don't know if you'll see this, I hope you do. If you're the author of this version, then I apologize. If not, I think you need to be aware that someone is plagiarizing your story. I REALLY don't want to be attacking and if this is all a misunderstanding please tell me. I know this is meant to be a review slot, but I think you should be made aware if it's NOT you who's posting it.

Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Thank you so much for that story. I just re-read this fanfiction today and found out about the 25th and 26th chapter. One of my fav. Ran/Ken fanfictions. Take care
noir raven dravenwood chapter 26 . 6/17/2012
Wow it has been so long. I started reading this story in 05 I think. I loved it then. I was so very happy to see that you updated. I am so thrilled with the end of this story. It was so sweet. I'm so glad you came back and decided to finish this little gem. It was the perfect ending to this story. After all the hardship it was great have a happy ending.

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I love this story.

Best of luck to you in all things.

Noir
kororon chapter 26 . 3/20/2012
I dunno why I have never read this story before, but I just finished the whole thing in one sitting and I think it's awesome.
mantinemaniac chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
I remember reading this story when I first discovered WeiƟ Kreuz back in the day, and the surprise when I saw an update to this in my inbox a few months ago. I just started rewatching Gluhen again, and coming back and re-reading this story made me remember how much I loved this series. Thanks for finishing this story and doing an awesome job!
Seregil chapter 26 . 9/30/2011
Hi there,

you found a beautiful ending for an incredible story, even when you took your time for it.

I wanted to thank you for your efforts and the work/time it took to finish. Few ever finish a story this old. And even if it was crap - which it definitely isnt - you deserve special praise for your endurance.

Thank you again and keep on writing, you have a gift for it
mykyou chapter 26 . 9/30/2011
welcome back! and thank you for trying to finish your old fics! i hope you get inspired to keep writing, fanfiction or not. and good ending!
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
Finally! I was shocked when I saw that you had posted the final chapter. I loved it. The ending was adorable, with them so old. So cute and sweet. You did a fabulous job with this story. I commend you, and thank you for not leaving it hanging. So many authors would, and I appreciate you letting us know how it ended. THANK YOU!
peanut chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
You are...absolutely amazing, you know that? And THANK YOU for coming back to finish this! Uh, I'll have to admit, it's been a while since your last update, so I'm going to start again from the very beginning of your story to happily refresh my memory. (_) I miss reading good RanKen fics these days. Very honestly, yours were some of my favorites. Once in a while, I go back to reread some of your stories! Wonderful dramas that really tug my heartstrings. I wish the best of luck to you in whatever writing endeavors you're pursuing. Hopefully you still have some more WK fics in you. (Because I would love to read more...)
Crimson1 chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
I think my brain just melted. I thought I was seeing things. An update for Love on a Leash? No way! Which I started reading when you started writing, I might say, way back when Weiss was the beginning and end of anime for me. I have graduated high school and college, and gotten married since you started this fic! Ha! But I could never bring myself to take off the alert, just in case you ever finished. And then, amazingly, here is an ending to help alleviate this awful sense of incompleteness to a great ride.

For me the highest point of the fic was earlier, especially chapter 7, when Ran was out of it, and Ken starts fooling around with him without thinking and actually enjoying it, but then BAM, regression! I remember how invested I was, how enthralled, and am pleased to see a true end. It may have taken 9 years, but damn, worth every moment. Thanks for finishing!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 25 . 8/10/2009
wow...this was actually pretty good...its my first attempt at reading ran and ken...
Yusta chapter 25 . 6/4/2009
This story was really good. I wasn't sure I was going to like it at first because I don't like stories where the uke is really timid. But I liked your story a lot. I'm guessing there isn't going to be another chapter showing how happy they are and everything? But it's alright I think this is a good end to it as well. Just thought there would be more. But thank you awesome story. Off to read more of your works. Thanks!
Treehuggerr chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Love on a Lease is one of my all time favorite AU's. I believe I feel the same way about RAPE (non con is what SOME people call it to make it seem less EVIL) and slavery as you do. Love on a Lease unfortunatly required these to happen to make the story work. You did a marvous job on this story. Thak you!