Reviews for Another Bad Move
Coffeehellic chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
And now I'm crying. •n•
AIWS Virus chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Simply amazing...just I'm at complete lost of words
Batbacon chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Such a good writer!
Thanks for writing this, totally enjoyed it c:
Batbacon chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
You deserve way more reviews than this! THE ENDING, ITS SO EVIL AND I LOVE IT!
MessyThoughts chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
W-what?! Is that all?! Dayum...
Still goin to favourites, tho.
Mlzu chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Good job! I didn't expect this story'd end so soon, but that was a good way to wrap up the story, and I liked it! I also think it's only fair for none of them to end up with anyone, though I feel bad for Shizuo-imagine he and Kida will pass each other in streets because they're living in the same city, and Shizuo still loves Kida, but the kid has no memories of them together. As for Izaya, he might stare at the yellow scarf from time to time in new place (he might also find a new toy to mess up with :p). Anyway, I look up to Shizuo for letting go of Kida-another way of loving someone is by letting him/her go in the pursue of happiness!

Okay, enough of my mumblings *hits fave button*
Neul Shin chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I liked how you ended it. Everyone was still alive. All in all it was good, but yes sad it had to end.
IceCreamDestruction chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Wow...that was shocking...
I never expected that to happen. I really like the ending because it's in character and very original.
Awesome job with the story! I really enjoyed it, so thanks for writing it! :]
Oh, and just wondering, is this going to be the end of those two stories, or are you thinking of writing a third story? I'm only curious. :]
Alwaysblu chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
At least KIda is happy...but poor Shizuo and Izaya.
ben4kevin chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I liked this although I would liked to see, masaomi ebnd up with someone. This actually ended I guess in a durarara! ending, if you know what I mean I find it hard to explain.
Neul Shin chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I love it!
IceCreamDestruction chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
HOLY SHT. WHOA. I can't believe Izaya did that... And then he just comes back with a calm tone. XD

I'm sorry that you've lost the document multiple times! :( That must have been very irritating! Take all the time you need to write your chapters. :)
nightviolets chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Ohhh this is getting so good! I absolutely love this story! Poor Kida :( I hope he finally leaves Shizuo for good!
Sakya-Chan chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Izaya! How could you!

Shizou, you supposedly love this boy, yet you leave him there?! Bad Shizu-Chan.
ben4kevin chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
shizuo left him crying to chase izaya?