Reviews for Somewhat of a Turn on
j-swan chapter 7 . 7/17
Ooh! I hope you come back to this soon! This is so good!
Breath after Death chapter 7 . 7/14
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FIC!AND I LOVE YOU FOR CREATING THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE MORE SOON!
bakayaro onna chapter 7 . 7/6
NOOOO! You cannot leave me hanging here! I just sucked down all the chapters and one go and landed here, ready to read about rituals and celebrations. Sad me...

I hope one day you continue this fascinating and completely original take on Sanji and Law and their common North Blue heritages.

I know we all know Sanji's canon story now, but please, continue this version of Sanji! Absolutely intrigued by his past history (webbed hands and feet, the killer instinct, natural hunter) and letting Robin watch everything - wow! - did not see that one coming. Oops! That was a slip. Really - unintentional!

Zoro being a grumpy shit is always hilarious. Gotta love a jealous Marimo-chan.

Hopefully your muses will kick in so we can read about the sacred rituals dealing with a kill. Please do not let this original story die.

FYI: I got here from a FB Vietnamese ZoSan fan group.
Katherine Von Karma chapter 7 . 6/20
I'm so sad this is not finished! It's dark and real and makes me feel a thousand different things att the same time! Love it!
stellar2011 chapter 7 . 2/25
I need more! !
XMishkaX chapter 7 . 2/4
Oh god please update soon, there are so few of these stories out there that are written as well as this one. I think I'll die if I have to wait much longer to read more!
yageni chapter 1 . 1/20
I, I don't know what to say...
I really like the interaction you bring between this too, even if to make it happen you make Law butcher all the crew P I do think that Trafalgar thinks their antics are too much, but hardly can see him thinking so harshly about everybody. I'm gonna keep on reading!
Doffz chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
This is one of the best stories Ive read in quite some time, and Im insanely curious about the climax of the whole thing. Although I like the Strawhats model where everyone knows everyting about every member of the crew (or at least have a hunch about any secrets), I admit the voyeur Robin is a hilarious touch, and I wont ever erase the image of Panty!Franky out of my brain :D I would love to see some Luffy versus Law over Sanji drama. Looking forward to anything you come up with :)
shittygomu chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Man I just love your use of language!
kimi mila chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
to krito1389:
Law already did. Sanji said he couldn't

to author: please update soon!
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Wow, the end of that chapter totally got me. Dang, is it hot in here?
Rainb0wNinja chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Fuck, I can't believe I'm barely finding this! You write them so perfect... And all the details about Sanji! I've never seen something like this before... You're good. Really good. Update soon, yeah? I need more of this... Much, much more.
krito1389 chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I loved it...every fucking part of it.
Sanji is Damn sexy and intriguing here and I love it.
I feel sorry for zoro tho. I would like to know if Law would consider offer Sanji the option of going with him. I want to know as well if Luffy will tell them something. Can't wait for more, so glad you updated this fic
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Sanji really makes learning interesting for Law.
Picu chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
This is perfect! And I've read this twice already, oh my. I hope you'll ne continuing soon, LawSan is awesome!