Reviews for Somewhat of a Turn on
demi wright chapter 7 . 8/1
I hope u are still writing this story I love it so far
FynnAdair chapter 7 . 4/30
I really enjoy this story and hope you will continue it :)
liliqnmilan chapter 7 . 4/24
I really love this story and I'm still waiting for an update. I would live to see it being continued and I would like to know if you have decided to leave it as it is! Also if you need any help I would gladly help with anything I can. I love it and I have faith in you so please continue
Animefreakt83 chapter 7 . 4/11
Oh my. I agree with robin.
Luna chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
I love this. Please continue soon
j-swan chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Ooh! I hope you come back to this soon! This is so good!
Breath after Death chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FIC!AND I LOVE YOU FOR CREATING THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE MORE SOON!
bakayaro onna chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
NOOOO! You cannot leave me hanging here! I just sucked down all the chapters and one go and landed here, ready to read about rituals and celebrations. Sad me...

I hope one day you continue this fascinating and completely original take on Sanji and Law and their common North Blue heritages.

I know we all know Sanji's canon story now, but please, continue this version of Sanji! Absolutely intrigued by his past history (webbed hands and feet, the killer instinct, natural hunter) and letting Robin watch everything - wow! - did not see that one coming. Oops! That was a slip. Really - unintentional!

Zoro being a grumpy shit is always hilarious. Gotta love a jealous Marimo-chan.

Hopefully your muses will kick in so we can read about the sacred rituals dealing with a kill. Please do not let this original story die.

FYI: I got here from a FB Vietnamese ZoSan fan group.
Katherine Von Karma chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
I'm so sad this is not finished! It's dark and real and makes me feel a thousand different things att the same time! Love it!
stellar2011 chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
I need more! !
XMishkaX chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Oh god please update soon, there are so few of these stories out there that are written as well as this one. I think I'll die if I have to wait much longer to read more!
yageni chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I, I don't know what to say...
I really like the interaction you bring between this too, even if to make it happen you make Law butcher all the crew P I do think that Trafalgar thinks their antics are too much, but hardly can see him thinking so harshly about everybody. I'm gonna keep on reading!
Doffz chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
This is one of the best stories Ive read in quite some time, and Im insanely curious about the climax of the whole thing. Although I like the Strawhats model where everyone knows everyting about every member of the crew (or at least have a hunch about any secrets), I admit the voyeur Robin is a hilarious touch, and I wont ever erase the image of Panty!Franky out of my brain :D I would love to see some Luffy versus Law over Sanji drama. Looking forward to anything you come up with :)
shittygomu chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Man I just love your use of language!
kimi mila chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
to krito1389:
Law already did. Sanji said he couldn't

to author: please update soon!