Reviews for Scales Adventure
Khaak chapter 12 . 8/16/2004
wait a moment won't Metal Shadow be able to absorb chaos energy like Metal Sonic could in Sonic and Knuckles after he deafeted Robotnik in one hit?
Khaak chapter 12 . 8/16/2004
Khaak chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
this could be fun beat the bad guy to death with a part of his or her physical anatomy (i.e kill them with a part of their body)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2002
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! MY REVIEW WILL NOT POST! So... summary of my review (I hate repeating myself extensively) Good chapter, problems with ending: Metal Shadow should have stayed evil, her attack shouldn't have revived the dead, everyone except Amy should have stayed comatose, forcing them to find a new cure in a sequal. And Satan should have taken defeat more gracefully than saying "oh blip".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
cough
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2002
(stops sobbing. Starts cheering) YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! AMY'S BACK! cough
Maverick 1812 chapter 13 . 9/28/2002
...Brilliant. I have no idea what's going on. (Not really I just thought it was about time for a Simpsons joke.)

That was a great ending. I can't wait for the sequal! Wait does this mean in the next fic MS is gonna be all: Shine your hover shoes govenr? Cause that would be disturbing...and yet so right. I wish the ending sequence was longer but then we wouldn't have had the weasle bit.

Shadow: The Weasle! HA! Take that weasle!

Indeed. YAY! My Favorite characters are free! YAY! Thanks for writing this fic and the prequal. Sorry for the short review but it's late at night. Good luck.

Chaos... and... Tikal. Okay I'm not creeped out by that and it's the fact that I'm not that creeps me out.
UltrafanX chapter 13 . 9/28/2002
Cool ending! Pi2, my friend, you have outdone yourself. Another great ending battle added to another funny yet good prolouge has once again payed off.

Oh, and also, Metal Amy. It's about time the sidekick got a Mecha and not just some doll thing! And, you made them housekeepers. Just like Rockman(megaman)! (Room goes silent)

Sorry, I like Megaman. Hey, my name is Ultrafan

X and you didn't suspect that! (megamanX)

Anyway, off the subject of my insane rant, nice job with the final battle. I like how you didn't use the original boss battle from Sonic Adventure. Not that it wouldn't have been cool, but this was original.

Final notes:

ChaosTikal pairing, oh, that's a new one! Wait, why did I wait till now to bring that up? Oh, yeah, the pregnant thing. Oh well, I've seen stranger pairings.

Good luck with the next sequel! Kill weasels!
UltrafanX chapter 12 . 9/26/2002
Oh, great chapter! Here's double the weasels and an extra bag because I forgot to review last time! Sorry, I haven't even been able to log on for a day!

Oh, and because There are no more swindling weasels left on earth, I can't give you anymore! Good thing it's almost the last chapter, eh? Oh, but I did find this little guy (Holds up nack the weasel aka Fang the sniper)he's not exactly swindling, but he did mess around in (sighs) SHADOW Triple Team Trouble.

(Happy again) ANYWAY, great chapter! Hey, Metal Shadow had a crush on Amy! HAHA! Hey, Metalla, you here this! Mecha Shadow likes Amy! Metalla?

Metal Sonic: (Is now in a state of drooling bliss) Amy...

What a sad and pathetic robot. Oh well.

So, if Metal Shadow is so keen on the idea of a robot Amy, why did he send out nano-Amy to deal with scales? I mean, why did he plan a wedding or something else logical? Is he insane? That's what happens when you make robots to smart!

Off of the subject, good luck on the rest of the fic and the sequel!

Metal Sonic: Free Amy! (Note: This dose not reflect the opinion of UltrafanX, who dosen't even see Amy as captive at the moment)

Keep writing!
Maverick 1812 chapter 12 . 9/26/2002
I knew it was Mettalla! Even in another dimension I knew it was mettalla! He's trying to steal the glory! Help see the violence inharited in the system! Elp! Elp! I'm bein repressed! Okay I'll shut up... for now!

Actually I suspect he is more of one to like the real Amy. Or at least roboticize her and then date her.

Not the dinosaurs! I'm done.

Now, I know 273 has been crying for you to bring back Amy for about,5 chapters now, so to help the cause I shall join them! Sing it boys!

(I have arranged this small choir of Chao's to free Shadow and Amy!)

Chao: (Playing cute tiny little baby sized instruments)

If that scene showing my devotion to free Shadow and Amy did not make you go "AW". Then you are a inhuman monster!

Snively; i'm not an inhuman monster.

Wrong agian Snively! (Crushes him) HAHHAHAHAHAH! Good luck with the next chapter! Now who want's a weasal to kill?

Scales: I do! (Get's a weasel)

Okay. Who want's a second weasel?

Scales: I do!

Oh bloody. (Takes out bag of weasels) Weasels for everyone! (Throughs weasels about like confetii!) HAHAHA!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Oh, and SAVE THE DINOSOURS! REVIEW! I accidentaly clicked the stupid "Submit review" button when moving back to the bottom of the review... Metal Amy... Amy... AMY! (starts sobbing again.)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2002
(stops sobbing by 50%...[just need to do something new - even if it sounds stupid]) Oh I wasn't offended - just worried that I had ticked off one of the better authors on the site.

So why didn't you have a fight between Scales and the Demonic Three? That would have been interesting... But the Snivel Viper (shakes head) talk about bad AI! He couldn't even stop opening his cockpit? What a moron! Still fun to read though...

Anyways... Metal Shadow... Interesting. What will he do for an advantage here? Or is he just going to fight scales directly? That would be foolish, even if she is likely to be tired... So Metal Sonic has a thing for Amy? Is there a chance of a Metal Amy in the future? o_O odd. Wait... He would like to make an Amy robot... He has access to his creators technology.. He understands it... And could have taken a brain scan while Amy was unconsious... HE'S ALREADY MADE ONE HASN'T HE! o_O weird... I don't know whether that would be good or bad... Would certainly be a good plot twist though.
Beebi Castillo chapter 8 . 9/25/2002
Rumor spreading time! Pi2 is a Chao killer. Pi2 is a Chao killer!
Maverick 1812 chapter 11 . 9/24/2002
Yeah! Mystery villian! YEAH!

Shadow: I don't get it Maverick. One villian kills two chao's, and you hate him, but another villian kills hundreds and you don't care.

Yeah. Wanna go get high on chao drives?

Shadow: No.

TOO LATE MAORTAL! (Okay I do care, but it was mre dramatic seeing Snively kill them so gruesomly right before our eyes) Anyway, I guess no one did see that episode. Oh well. Uh Scales, you weren't supposed to EAT the dinosaurs. They were for decrative purposes. Like a pet rock. Or Beezabubs limp and beaten body. Oh yeah the reason I make up 25% of the reviews is because I love the fic, I'm big Shamy fan, and I have to much freakin time on my hands.

Shadow: No you...

(Nervous) Shut up. He he.

Keep writing! I have to go now. Stupid work!
273. well a273 but only because it won't let me use 273 chapter 11 . 9/23/2002
(half-stops sobbing - one of these days I'll come up with something different.) Well, time to use my account name... I'm the one who left the blank reviews. It wasn't meant to be anonyamou, but rather my name. I just keep forgetting to mention that in my reviews... At least it's not to widely used. Oh, if it's a flame though it's not me. I don't flame - not being able to swear effectively kills that, especially combined with a need to give useful advice.

um... time to talk about the fic. Sorry about the wasted space... Don't worry, you weren't rude at all. I didn't mean to imply that you SHOULD do Amy/Tails... I merely meant that I prefer Amy/Tails in general. After all, I wouldn't want to ruin Amy's happiness - as that would in this fic. And Tails happiness, now that you mention it. Sorry if you got the wrong impression. (looks back at review) What possessed me to phrase it like that... Anyway, the 75% comment was meant to be critical of the readers that weren't reviewing, rather than a real question. Wow. That made me sound like a jerk...

Okay... THE FIC ALREADY! Yelling at myself... I'm not crazy! I'm not! Anyways, a bit short, but still good. I assume that Scales will end up fighting the "Great sleeping evil"? And what is the Predator's Code? There will be a sequal? Finally! A series based on an original character that I can stand!

Oh, and tell me if I'm annoying you, okay? Sorry if I am... You seemed a bit ticked in the chapter. Just don't keep Amy comatose (not that I expect you would)... AMY! (starts sobbing again)