Reviews for Charon & Sharing
Fellow chapter 13 . 2/26
I was sort of hoping for a ranma x setsuna pairing.
tatewaki2000 chapter 13 . 2/9
_;;

Hm. Before... "I want you to pork me!" After... "I'll be an imitation of man before me...yadda yadda."
Sure, a couple of years have passed... still... _; Ranma is sooo not-Ranma.

Ah look forward to the chapter where people start worrying about this not-Ranma.
Zealot of Reading chapter 12 . 1/31
Really, the cliche of an immortal killing him-/herself is one of the most stupid ones ever invented. I'm sad that you used it to ruin this... average, but otherwise so far readable story.
Zealot of Reading chapter 9 . 1/31
Well, that was both OOC and really pathetic of Ranma.
gaiawolf chapter 13 . 1/18
Well, this is a nice story. I liked how you had Ranma be the incarnation of Serenity. Looking forward to a new chapter.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 1/10
You got to much stuff going on before anyone reads this chapter if you can even call it that. I admit it is decent for a normal prologue but it barely gets me interested and even though it is just a prologue it should have the introduction rising action Climax Falling action and a Conculsion in it if your going to get people interested in it.
god of all chapter 13 . 1/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shannon Dee chapter 13 . 1/7
A short but good chapter.
arcanasage chapter 13 . 1/7
Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one.
sh8ad8ow chapter 13 . 1/5
Great chapter like always please continĂșe soon
ebonzekken chapter 13 . 1/5
yea i do imagine there are quite a few masochists out there on the internet.
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 1/5
I liked it. Nothing else to say.
harlequin320 chapter 13 . 1/5
interesting chapter, keep up the good work, update soon
Gruffard chapter 13 . 1/5
Heh. And Ranma decides to do something stupid to spice it up. Nabiki will be the first to see him being a mastermind if he isn't careful. Be fun to see a scene about that in the epilogue or future chapters.

Glad to see this story being continued. You seem to apply that the story is about to be wrapped up. Glad to hear. Thanks for the solid story so far. Hope to see the conclusion soon.
spicarus chapter 13 . 1/5
I like your story, but did you have to have Ranma sounding like Kuno?

Also, time travel is easy. It's trying to change the course of events that's a b****.