Reviews for Charon & Sharing
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Would have liked it stretched a bit more with more of trying to live a double identity
Sunshine Temple chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
Sorry for the delay in finishing this.

Quite enjoyable story. Very nice to see Setsuna in a mentoring role.

That the story also is complete is another nice bonus.
Ibskib chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
The last few chapters after Ranma accepted being a Senshi felt a bit rushed, it seemed to me like a wrapup more than anything. I think the problem was that, aside from the narrative changing pace too much, there simply isn't enough character interaction shown, both with the Ranma cast, and Setsuna, much is skipped, which makes the connection between Ranma and Setsuna less believable from the reader's POV, as well as the question as to how Ranma manages his relationship with Akane in the long run, while being Charon.

On another note I liked how you had Ranma solved the pledges, simple, but ingenious, not to mention amusing, I haven't seen it done in that manner before.
Dumbledork chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
The fic feels unfinished. I really liked it so far, but the epilogue is a bit disappointing, especially since we don't learn what happened to Akane in the end.
moon so bright chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I loved the ending, and the fact that you left it open to interpretation on future events just makes it better. Ranma does, after all, have all the time in the world for anything she wants.

Also, thank you for writing this excellent story.
deckman chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Very well done, thank you for sharing with the rest of us!
AshK1980 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story to the fullest extent. Good job with the entire story!
Narsil chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
A fun story, well-written enough to go on my favorites list and "favorite COMPLETED stories" community. I personally don't have a problem with not detailing Ranma's Senshi abilities, they weren't necessary, or the lack of a certain final pairing. Neither were really necessary for the story.

I do have one problem, though, with having them start making changes to Ranma's history in the future and working their way back. The problem with that is changes taking place earlier than their "first" changes could alter the circumstances of those first changes, and they could find themselves constantly fixing changes they'd already made. Better to start at the beginning and work their way forward.
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
So, Tuxedo Mask doesn't count as a Senshi, despite being the Prince of Earth?
MilandaAnza chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I'm glad you finished it. I think it turned out well, ty for the enjoyable read!
Treant Balewood chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Thanks for the ride it was fun!
fellow chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Loved the ending.
FateBurn chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Great story, cant wait for more from you.
spicarus chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I find it amusing that Chibi-Usa simultaneously succeeded and failed in the task she undertook.

After all, Pluto is no longer alone in guarding the gates of time but doesn't seem to be in a hurry to have a life away from them.
vodkaCanidae chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
It was a truly enjoyable read. Great work and thanks for writing this! :)
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »