Reviews for Charon & Sharing
Inara Seraph chapter 13 . 1/5
Is Ranma just throwing caution to the winds and completely changing his/her speech patterns? I find it hard to believe nobody would point out that he's not talking at all like his usual self- and I don't mean the words themselves, I mean the way he's saying them, his accent. He doesn't talk like a grad student, he talks like a country boy.

Just a minor nitpick.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 1/5
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice first step fo9r Ranma to take contral of his life from others.
RobustPhysics chapter 13 . 1/4
I'm a tad confused on exactly what Ranma and Pluto have to do in order to ensure no paradoxes occur. From what I understand, having Akane not be crippled and eventually killed would cause a paradox since she would exist when she isn't supposed to. Also, the only reason Usa went back in time is because Ranma was in near solitude for centuries. If Ranma doesn't go into solitude and instead only appears at just the right time, then everybody else such as Kasumi and Usagi would have to act PERFECTLY in order to convince Usa to make the same observations and decisions. If that was the case, then couldn't Usa just be told what to do in the past instead of doing all these other things? Just have her bring the current copy of that memory device into the past and then do what she's supposed to do.

Augh, this is frustrating. All I know is that Ranma and Pluto have a plan in order to better the future without causing any paradoxes, yet I have no idea what this plan is supposed to do. What is supposed to change? What are the goals in order to repeat the required events in the future?

Not to mention, but what type of partner was Charon supposed to be to Pluto? I know at first I thought it was supposed to be a romantic partner, but then future Ranma doesn't actually get to be with Akane (although, she just wanted Akane to be alive, not to be with her). Now it seems to be more like platonic soul-mates, as oxymoron-ish as that sounds.

In a nutshell: I am confused on the temporal causality (time line or whatever you'd call it) and Ranma's relationship.

Also, Nodoka's favorite type of man is the type that acts like Kuno (with more sanity)? That's...interesting and slightly disturbing. I just had a sudden image of Nodoka engaging Kuno to Ranma ._.
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 1/4
funny update
ijpowers92 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
very weird but cool.

however, all of the casual time-travel is confusing.
mikebreslau chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Well written. Consistent characters sharply portrayed and true to their canon personalities.

Sems curiously unfinished - what happens next to the two fantasy universes?
Gruffard chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Well. I did not expect that twist. I will admit. Although it felt a little stretched, unlike most of the events up to now.

Overall another solid chapter, hope to see more soon. Thanks for the fun read.
harlequin320 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
interesting story, I'm curious where your going with this, keep up the good work, update soon
Cheb chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
That's one unexpected twist.

I'm glad there's someone sharing my view on either Serenity of some "sailor-force" shaping the evolution to give birth to a "standard" species, namely humans (I still think birds aka dinosaurs were more deserving of the mantle).

I guess it's hard to understand the values of someone who lived for many billion years. I figure Serenity should have been very very tired and weary of living.
Anony-Mu-Tsu chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Uhhhh...did you skip about 40 chapters? Because, while the premise is interesting and all...it destroys the entire flow of the story that had come before this chapter. A thousand year time skip, without resolving ANYTHING the previous chapters were working up towards. Very rarely do I read a story that just plain drops the ball then sits on it until it explodes into garbage. This did it.

From this point out, the entire story is "Big whoop, we know what decision Ranma made, we know what decision Pluto made, and none of his and her personal struggles, losses, and victories matter. Nothing about Nerima or his family matters. Nothing about their interaction with the current-time Senshi matter. Hell, nothing about his interactions with Pluto and why they had gotten strained matter, because Boom! Here's the point I just couldn't WAIT to get to get to: Ranma is the physical re-incarnation of GOD for the people of Earth."

So now what? Or should I say, "So What"? Let's go back and see what happened? Why bother, we know the ending. Go forward? Who cares, it's not even Ranma's story, or even a Ranma 1/2 Sailormoon story, anymore. It's a Serenity story.

Complete, and total, failure.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
cko2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Not a bad start, but the sudden jumpto the future kinda leaves me wondering just what happened to cause ramn and the gang after the wedding mess the 2nd time. You do the one chapter from why rini goes back in time to change the past, but what changes happen afyer that is where things get confused, like what happens after the other sailor issues and how ranma and pluto change rsnmas mess that he is in. It was cool up to that jump and just leaves a bit of mess trying to figure out what was going in the
Atest chapter.
Enraged Angel chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
great chapter
Rickmer chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
A very interesting concept for a fic...
I'll be watching to see where it goes :)
FateBurn chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Great chapter and twist of events I dont think I have ever seen that ever been taken in this kind of crossover.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »