Reviews for Charon & Sharing
Bree R chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Just wish there had been more meat to this story. You told an interesting story but there was so much that could have been expanded upon. As a senshi origin story it was pretty good. But as a story itself a lot of it screamed for more coloring in. Overall though it was an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing it.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Glad to see this story to fruition it was a really fun story to read and the depth was just right for the story you were working to tell.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Just found this story and I'm really liking it please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Why does every sailor moon cross want Ranma to be bloody microskirt wearing girl?

Why cant he be a true MALE HERO dammit.
deathgeonous chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I haven't read this in a while and I missed some updates, more my fault than yours, I decided that since I thought that this was close to being finished, I'd wait until it was and reread and read the whole thing. Ah well, that obviously didn't work out, so reread and read the whole thing now is/was the plan. Well, anyways, good job on it so far and thanks for writing what you have of it, looking forward to it's conclusion whenever you have the time to write it, and goodbye for now.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I was wrong, but really I'm not surprised. Still, this is interesting.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
So this is the wrong spot for this, but I realize I forgot something that can't review the same chapter twice.

The entire basis for the original conclusion is 'At least I had an excuse'. I implies that Usa, in one form or another, existed at this point in time, or at the point in time which usa is using the original point of comparison. That line, more than the others, are the plot hook. It's going to have /something/ to do with that moment. So the question then becomes, you know,what? And I think I've definitely talked myself in circles.

I think Usa kinda has to be Ranma, in the end, or this entire thing is kinda a huge dick move.

Okay, this chapter. Ranma is embarrassingly easy to trick. Ryoga is probably not quite as sneaky as he was there, but honestly it wasn't his plan in the first place, it was Usas. And Usa played him like a fiddle. Not that, again, it's that hard. Still. Just kinda embarrassing. Extremely accurate though. So good job there.

I promise I won't review every chapter. I just had that last thing I needed to say.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Whenever ther'es a huge set-up to a story that I haven't read yet but is already a decent way in, I /have/ to take a guess in the first chapter and then reflect back when I reach as far in as I've gotten. So, here's my guess:

My original thoughts, is, firstly, a predestination paradox. Persona A becomes Person B, then comes back in time to ensure that they become Person B. Involving Ryoga leads to a combination Predestination Paradox Batman Gambit (because if Ryoga doesn't do exactly what we expect him to do, it all kinda falls apart, but we know he will). Usa sets in motion the events that cause Usa to become the person she is. And so i have to come to my inevitable first conclusion:

Usa is Ranma.

Only after rereading this, I find that this doesn't exactly work quite like it should. If this were the case, she wouldn't be risking 'someone else's life', she'd be risking her own (technically). Ranma could be thinking of her past self as a different person, but it doesn't fit in with the feel of the story. Also, there is a comment of 'even after a thousand years, he didn't change'. I'd assume 'he' is Ryoga, but I'm not certain because of how ambiguous it is. Plus, Ryoga would have to be either a thousand years old (and he's not), or the reincarnation of someone from the past (which Usa would have to have been a part of to get a 'then and now' baseline to see that after a thousand years he didn't change). It's also entirely possible that I'm reading too much into the 'didn't' in the phrase 'he didn't really change'.

The way I read that, it implies that the time Usa had known him from was /before/ present. If she knew him in the future Crystal Tokyo (as though he somehow lives long enough to be present then), I feel she'd use the phrase 'he doesn't really change', instead of 'didn't'. I could easily be reading too far into it, though.

Part of me also wonders where the original line would have come from if it was true that Usa is Ranma. She'd have already known who Ryoga was and what he acted like, so his actions would never have been a surprise. The way Usa phrased the line implied that she didn't know how Ryoga would act for certain, having never met him at this time (and of course Ranma has met him at this point in time) but definitely having met him at some other time.

This could be explianed by assuming that, while Usa IS Ranma, either most of the memories did not make the transfer from one to another, or else it's been so damn long that she's just forgotten as the memories atrophied.

So I'm not confident in my original conclusion any more, with the last 4 paragraphs presenting the evidence against it. If the Usa is Ranma conclusion in fact isn't correct, then it's also possible that Usa is either 'with' Ranma romantically or related to Ranma (probably with him as her father). I'm doubtful of the latter and not sold on the former, but both are possibly semi-logical conclusions.

So, now that I've worked myself into a confused frenzy, on to the story. :)
Shinzochi chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
i am very much liking this story and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter or epilogue which ever the case will be and i hope that there will be a sequel in the works after the epilogue
Fellow chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
I was sort of hoping for a ranma x setsuna pairing.
tatewaki2000 chapter 13 . 2/9/2014

Hm. Before... "I want you to pork me!" After... "I'll be an imitation of man before me...yadda yadda."
Sure, a couple of years have passed... still... _; Ranma is sooo not-Ranma.

Ah look forward to the chapter where people start worrying about this not-Ranma.
Zealot of Reading chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Really, the cliche of an immortal killing him-/herself is one of the most stupid ones ever invented. I'm sad that you used it to ruin this... average, but otherwise so far readable story.
Zealot of Reading chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Well, that was both OOC and really pathetic of Ranma.
gaiawolf chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Well, this is a nice story. I liked how you had Ranma be the incarnation of Serenity. Looking forward to a new chapter.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You got to much stuff going on before anyone reads this chapter if you can even call it that. I admit it is decent for a normal prologue but it barely gets me interested and even though it is just a prologue it should have the introduction rising action Climax Falling action and a Conculsion in it if your going to get people interested in it.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »