Reviews for Charon & Sharing
arcanasage chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one.
sh8ad8ow chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Great chapter like always please continĂșe soon
ebonzekken chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
yea i do imagine there are quite a few masochists out there on the internet.
Dumbledork chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I liked it. Nothing else to say.
harlequin320 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
interesting chapter, keep up the good work, update soon
Gruffard chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Heh. And Ranma decides to do something stupid to spice it up. Nabiki will be the first to see him being a mastermind if he isn't careful. Be fun to see a scene about that in the epilogue or future chapters.

Glad to see this story being continued. You seem to apply that the story is about to be wrapped up. Glad to hear. Thanks for the solid story so far. Hope to see the conclusion soon.
spicarus chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I like your story, but did you have to have Ranma sounding like Kuno?

Also, time travel is easy. It's trying to change the course of events that's a b****.
Inara Seraph chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Is Ranma just throwing caution to the winds and completely changing his/her speech patterns? I find it hard to believe nobody would point out that he's not talking at all like his usual self- and I don't mean the words themselves, I mean the way he's saying them, his accent. He doesn't talk like a grad student, he talks like a country boy.

Just a minor nitpick.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice first step fo9r Ranma to take contral of his life from others.
RPhysics chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
I'm a tad confused on exactly what Ranma and Pluto have to do in order to ensure no paradoxes occur. From what I understand, having Akane not be crippled and eventually killed would cause a paradox since she would exist when she isn't supposed to. Also, the only reason Usa went back in time is because Ranma was in near solitude for centuries. If Ranma doesn't go into solitude and instead only appears at just the right time, then everybody else such as Kasumi and Usagi would have to act PERFECTLY in order to convince Usa to make the same observations and decisions. If that was the case, then couldn't Usa just be told what to do in the past instead of doing all these other things? Just have her bring the current copy of that memory device into the past and then do what she's supposed to do.

Augh, this is frustrating. All I know is that Ranma and Pluto have a plan in order to better the future without causing any paradoxes, yet I have no idea what this plan is supposed to do. What is supposed to change? What are the goals in order to repeat the required events in the future?

Not to mention, but what type of partner was Charon supposed to be to Pluto? I know at first I thought it was supposed to be a romantic partner, but then future Ranma doesn't actually get to be with Akane (although, she just wanted Akane to be alive, not to be with her). Now it seems to be more like platonic soul-mates, as oxymoron-ish as that sounds.

In a nutshell: I am confused on the temporal causality (time line or whatever you'd call it) and Ranma's relationship.

Also, Nodoka's favorite type of man is the type that acts like Kuno (with more sanity)? That's...interesting and slightly disturbing. I just had a sudden image of Nodoka engaging Kuno to Ranma ._.
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
funny update
ijpowers92 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
very weird but cool.

however, all of the casual time-travel is confusing.
mikebreslau chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Well written. Consistent characters sharply portrayed and true to their canon personalities.

Sems curiously unfinished - what happens next to the two fantasy universes?
Gruffard chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Well. I did not expect that twist. I will admit. Although it felt a little stretched, unlike most of the events up to now.

Overall another solid chapter, hope to see more soon. Thanks for the fun read.
harlequin320 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
interesting story, I'm curious where your going with this, keep up the good work, update soon
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »