Reviews for Charon & Sharing
FireInLife chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Interesting take on guarding the Door of Time. Rather than the guardian standing there for centuries on the slight chance that somebody actually invades, there are actually people who attempt to take over the Door of Time. I'm doubting it's constantly once a week, but even every month or two is far more often than the impression I got from other fanfics.

I'm a bit confused about the invaders however. Did they come THROUGH the Door of Time? In that case, weren't they already using the Door, or was the Door acting as the exit point of any unauthorized entrances? If anything, I was expecting invaders to break in using something like a Garganta from Bleach (although, maybe less dark and more rainbow-y).

Anyways, thanks for the chapter _
Gruffard chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
New baddie completely out of the blue was unexpected. Curious if they were just a filling or if they have a bigger roll.

Pluto says 3 days is not much time? Jeez. She has screwed up sense of time.
irnzenmonk chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
great chapter i enjoyed it ne
Bree R chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Ummm...Well that was a bit confusing. Kind of rapidly went to some threat guy. Who in the end wasn't much of a threat. Was odd. That said parts of this remain pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.
FateBurn chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Great chapter and interesting first emergency for Ranma to deal with.
Ft Knight chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
When i first found this story, I was unsure of what to expect. 91% of the Ranma / Sailor Moon Crossovers i have read are Poorly thoughtout/Written, Funny as Hell Crack Fics, or simple Uninspired wastes of time.

This one is one of the Rare crossover Gems of this Category, It is well written, properly thought out and actually keeps the Characters, believably in character.

About the complaints with how Pluto is (usually) written in the fics you have read. I did not know that Sailor moon had an Manga counterpart till 2010, when i saw a facebook sidebar ad about it. Also to the best of my Knowledge Pluto was never properly fleshed out as a Person in the Anime, before the anime when off the rails for the standard North American. Heck I have only fully watched the two season of the anime, and I am not sure if i have seen the ending of the third.

The Sailor moon anime is a lot like the 4kids Dub of One piece, We did not know just how bad it was until the internet provided us with a look at how it should have been dubbed/subtitled.

anyways, returning to the proper topic. I am looking forward to Chapter 9/ release #10. and all i can say is that the hardest thing to do is knowing when to bend the rules and when to break them. Cause the status Quo tends to suck when is means you are losing.
Beyogi chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
I think your Ranma has just passed the Severus Snape level of epically pathetic. Don't they have psychologists in crystall future?

Anyway, thank you for writing this interesting story, I hope the next Ranma won't turn out like that.
FateBurn chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Excellent chapter like always please continue again soon.
Aceina chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
wow intense chapter
Gruffard chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
This feels like the end of the flashback. Be interesting to see how Ranma and Setsuna fix this.

Another solid chapter in your story. Although it spiraled out of control, I could see this happening in the story, least the events that led Ranma to her self-exile.

Thanks for the fun read, looking forward to how it plays out from here.
Shannon Dee chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Thank you for another good chapter.
DarkStrider chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
A very interesting chapter and quite an interesting backstory! Hope to see more.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
...And the next chapter will be back to the present after the memory device stops!
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Excellent.
Shannon Dee chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Thank you for another good chapter.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »