Reviews for Charon & Sharing
FateBurn chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Great chapter and interesting first emergency for Ranma to deal with.
Ft Knight chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
When i first found this story, I was unsure of what to expect. 91% of the Ranma / Sailor Moon Crossovers i have read are Poorly thoughtout/Written, Funny as Hell Crack Fics, or simple Uninspired wastes of time.

This one is one of the Rare crossover Gems of this Category, It is well written, properly thought out and actually keeps the Characters, believably in character.

About the complaints with how Pluto is (usually) written in the fics you have read. I did not know that Sailor moon had an Manga counterpart till 2010, when i saw a facebook sidebar ad about it. Also to the best of my Knowledge Pluto was never properly fleshed out as a Person in the Anime, before the anime when off the rails for the standard North American. Heck I have only fully watched the two season of the anime, and I am not sure if i have seen the ending of the third.

The Sailor moon anime is a lot like the 4kids Dub of One piece, We did not know just how bad it was until the internet provided us with a look at how it should have been dubbed/subtitled.

anyways, returning to the proper topic. I am looking forward to Chapter 9/ release #10. and all i can say is that the hardest thing to do is knowing when to bend the rules and when to break them. Cause the status Quo tends to suck when is means you are losing.
Beyogi chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
I think your Ranma has just passed the Severus Snape level of epically pathetic. Don't they have psychologists in crystall future?

Anyway, thank you for writing this interesting story, I hope the next Ranma won't turn out like that.
FateBurn chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Excellent chapter like always please continue again soon.
Aceina chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
wow intense chapter
Gruffard chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
This feels like the end of the flashback. Be interesting to see how Ranma and Setsuna fix this.

Another solid chapter in your story. Although it spiraled out of control, I could see this happening in the story, least the events that led Ranma to her self-exile.

Thanks for the fun read, looking forward to how it plays out from here.
Shannon Dee chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Thank you for another good chapter.
DarkStrider chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
A very interesting chapter and quite an interesting backstory! Hope to see more.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
...And the next chapter will be back to the present after the memory device stops!
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Excellent.
Shannon Dee chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Thank you for another good chapter.
BlazinHothead chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Dude, put down in the summary that this is a Ranko fic and a Fuku fic. It's annoying to read through 5 chapters to get that. Confirm those facts in the summary (or in an author note in the first chapter) so people who don't like those (like me) can skip the story without having to reach this chapter.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Awesome story, and I hope that you complete it.
RPhysics chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Alright, from here on out it's all brand new chapters! Can't wait to continue reading c:
ShineX chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
interesting, I look forward to seeing how you do this
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »