Reviews for Standing In The Sun
Abby chapter 38 . 4/12
IT was beautiful. Not too much dialogue. Lots to keep up with and so many things to hope for. Babies! Would give you a huge loving update, full of angst that Jim is still a slave somewhere out in the black and that David might be the key to getting him back, if Jim himself hasn't decided to kick ass and get everyone freed somehow, but alas I am zonked.

Please don't make us wait so long next time.

And we are all anxious for some Jim and Spock. I have envisioned it so many times in my head, the reunion. Nothing as wonderful or well written as you have planned I bet. That and something along the lines of Spock never letting himself see Jim through a glass door again, never letting him say goodbye and having doors shut in front of him. Chills. After all this, that would trigger me for sure, not sure about Spock.

David will get there. I know this.

Nite.
Jebeth chapter 38 . 4/13
I love this story.
Loved the new chapter but when is Jim finally coming home to his family?
Sogni chapter 38 . 4/3
Omg omg omg omg!
I'm fucking happy, i haven't read the chapter yet, but God, I'm so happy!
*dies of happiness*
planetcal chapter 37 . 3/15
I love reading this story! Hope you come back soon and update it. Keep up the great writing.
AmiMelody chapter 37 . 3/2
This is my first time on FF and this is actually the first story I read for Star Trek as well (my friend recommended this to me) and I read the first book and now that I've got to this part on the sequel, I'll have you know that you got me hooked. I'm still super new to FF and all that stuff but this little bar thing said review and so here I am. You're writing is amazing, I absolutely love it. I actually cried during some scenes and now I have an emotional connection to this. I love all of your characters and how much of a depth their personalities have. It's amazing how well you write, hell, this could be the next movie. Sorry, this might be a bit long but I just wanted to let you know that you are one of the reasons I look forward to tomorrow. So thanks for that. I hope you're having a good day and if you're not then I hope this may have cheered you up!
Venus914 chapter 24 . 2/18
I dont like Emily either. All McCoys have done nothing but to hurt Jim's kids. I hope they never get together. Molly seems fine.
Venus914 chapter 17 . 2/18
I hate David
Venus914 chapter 14 . 2/18
With these family dynamics, i pity Jim. And you know what? Im hating the McCoys more and more.
Animemad10 chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
This is my favourite star trek story ever, I will check for updates for decades to come just to find out what will happen to Jim! Amazing story but we need more JIM!
kana117 chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter!
JM2010 chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
Great chapter! I'm really hoping they find Jim soon... Its killing me having them separated this long!
Teri1 chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
Hi!
I just wish to tell you that I really enjoyed your chapter, I am still reading your fic and I love it!
Your make me cry with Jim's present oh my god! beautiful!
Thank you so much for the chapter, for continue your story, happy holydays and please continue your writting.
You have a gift.
Thank you so much for sharing part of your soul with us. :o)
elvelover chapter 37 . 12/23/2016
Seriously when will Jim be reunited with his family already. Loved the new chapter though.
ColorMeAya chapter 37 . 12/23/2016
Fantastic as always :) I miss Jim though. Spock seems incomplete without him. Merry Christmas and a happy new year with lots of inspiration.