Reviews for Standing In The Sun
Geckoshan chapter 35 . 8/20
Firstly, please please please Finnish this story soon, I need to know that Jim makes it home safe and then everyone can have kinky Vulcan sex and live happily ever after. Secondly, I have just spent the last two days binge reading your story's and am slightly upset that it is FanFiction as it means that you will not be able to publish this absolutely amazing work of fiction. Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read and I read an average of about 100k (words) a day easy. Thank you again :)
Spockums chapter 35 . 8/18
Beautiful as always. Loved it!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 35 . 7/26
The first fic was fantastic. This second part is wild. I didn't think you would ever get Jim home.
kana117 chapter 35 . 7/11
Yay Chris proposed to David! No David was taken captive. Is David going to meet Jim?
lindir's gaze chapter 35 . 7/11
Holy shit. That entire chapter was so fluffy and then...0 to 100. Damn.
Serenity95 chapter 35 . 7/11
Fantastic!
Jesus! There better be another update tomorrow so help me...!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 34 . 6/12
More chapters please!
dragonrose21 chapter 34 . 5/30
I'm still following and looking forward to Kirk coming home
opaqueglass chapter 34 . 5/30
I ache for Jim. He has lost such of himself.

I really hope David isn't being set up and this "milk run" isn't some fake mission from a gay hating admiral.

I wish this story was being drawn or on film. It's delicious. I heard the song My Immortal today while reading and screen shots from your story popped into mind of Spock remembering all his times with Jim.

You write quite well. Enough that I really can see and feel the characters. I find myself desiring for you to bring back the Jim we all fell in love with in the beginning. The one who doesn't believe in no win scenarios. The fighter. The lover.

Thanks for another chaper, update soon.
lindir's gaze chapter 34 . 5/26
"Milk run" huh? Something tells me the ship is the one David is on. I hope everything turns out okay!
Finally!

My first thought when you mentioned non-con was that it had to be Jim. Oh, Jim. Many would do what they must to survive regardless of the cost to their souls and the burden they will forever carry. Survival is everything. I hope he can find his fighting spirit again, and may when/if the ship that is getting near carries people he knows and loves. Maybe then, the next time Jim is forced on his knees he can do what we want him to do - either bite off or punch that Orion in the dick so hard it that he won't be a he anymore. I know if Spock got a hold of him he'd wish Jim was the one to kill him.

It's cute how Chris is with kids, I like that. Sweet. Hopefully David isn't being played and sharing information with the absolutely wrong person.

Feel bad for Em and Leo, but they will be ok. I always thought that Amanda Grayson was a very strong person. It seems like two of the Kirk kids has found someone who are able to complete them. On to the last and oldest...

Spock. One day soon you will have Jim back. Though he will be changed. And all your lives will change. Maybe with Jim coming back everything will get better at Starfleet. It's pathetic that noone has stopped what's going on. Maybe Jim is the one whom can?

Done with tired review, please update soon. You have no idea how many times I check for an update.
sogni chapter 34 . 5/23
God... I want everyone to know that Jim is alive! And I would like be in the story and give to Spock a big hug, because he is so lone, and I would like be with him and tell him "Jim is alive, go looking for him!"!
wow... Thanks so much for update, I Love this fic, And of course someone is reading this yet, thank you thank you thank you, by don't leave of write, really, thank you so much, I send you a hug.
I wait anxious the next update. ;) :)
snipermathlove29 chapter 34 . 5/24
I have been with this from day one and will be until it's finished! Amazing work always!
Enchanted Hart chapter 34 . 5/24
Sitting here on pins and needles! I check this story about once a week, just to see if you have updated, Im sure there are others that find themselves doing the same! Fabulous story and cannot wait to see what happens with Jim!