Reviews for Standing In The Sun
SpaceGirl13 chapter 30 . 6/30
Omgosh -love this chapter! Love the twists with Leo. The mystery with Mitchell is exciting too! Great character interaction this chapter. Love where you are going with Chris & David. (My only request- make David graduate! He needs to be a captain like Jim one day!) Also anxious about Jim! Is Spock missing because he went after Jim? Hoping! On edge here! BTW- sorry to read about your personal troubles. Hang in there. Whomever the relationship lost was with - obviously they are an ASS if they couldnt handle dealing with your illness. There are always other jobs too. We have all been there a time or two. Best wishes & keep writing. Good for the soul!
Aphrodite96 chapter 30 . 6/24
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about how your health is affecting your life. I am glad you took the time in updating your amazing story. I wanted to ask about Seren and Soren and if you are going to go somewhere with them because the small part they had I believe in chapter 23 or 24 was great and I shipped them immediately but since then they have not appeared. Soren mainly and Seren has only appeared a couple of times. Sorry but I really like them and if you can dedicate a chapter of them or even a bonus chapter!? Everyone seems to be a part of the story except them :( but anyways, great chapter as always. Will be looking forward for your updates! Kudos! And if you can, I've was lazy to log in but my username is the same as the name I typed in! :)
kana117 chapter 30 . 6/22
Can't wait for the next chapter.
ReiraKurenai chapter 30 . 6/22
I'm sorry to hear that your medical condition has cost you so much. I hope all works out for you. Thank you for taking the time out of what I am sure is a busy life, as well as a tough one, to update. Take your time - there is no rush to get chapters out.
immortalhaldir chapter 30 . 6/22
I'm sorry you've had to go through such hard things lately and hope things turn around for you quickly.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Misyel chapter 30 . 6/22
Finally you updated again.
well..
for starter is that I think I need to reread although I have regain the memory of the story.

but overall I hope after this chapter, They will meet again and regain what's lost.

Oh, and also sorry for your reason fo hiatus status.
hope for the best for you always..
Jebeth chapter 30 . 6/22
Thank you for the update. Really love this story.
tanseynz chapter 30 . 6/21
Several cliffhangers all at once! And certainly some action. Now they have a clue who is behind some of it. The 'why' should be good.
Great chapter full of interest.
Animemad10 chapter 30 . 6/21
I've never been so excited to see an email in my inbox! I love this story so much, everything is just perfect! But that cliffhanger, NOOOOOO, it was too much, I've been waiting to find out what would happen with Jim for sooooo long! Guess I'll have to wait for your next update though, keep up the great work and I hope you feel better!
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 30 . 6/21
This story has kept me on on the edge waiting for every chapter. I love it and can't get enough of it. Your writing is awesome! This story and the one before it is great! Please keep on writing! I understand with medical crap getting in the way. I have multiple sclerosis, glaucoma and asthma along with a few other medical issues. Just stay strong and if you need someone to talk to who understands just pm me. Update soon!

JoAnna
blondelover124 chapter 29 . 6/9
Love, love, love your story! Hope there's an update date soon:) I'm dying to know what happens with Jim and everyone else!
GAOToxiC chapter 29 . 5/22
A I like this story! I stay for hours just to read Ur ff cause its really awesome I can't wait for the next~ plzzzz update fast, I worried about Jim, hopefully he will make it home really soon ~(((((((~A)~
AiMila chapter 5 . 5/7
dude...i have broken the record of how many authors had made me cry...like a crying Magdalena
Love the story! Hope there's an update coming soon:)
tanseynz chapter 29 . 3/23
I'm just estatic you chose to do this sequel, and even more that you're not making it simple or linear. Making readers actually think - smart. Love so many of your characters even when I want to give them a slap (not Spock btw- his anguish is hard) and bringing Mitchell in to play gay-hate games with our heroes is just genius. Seriously, he needs to get publicly caught out. And what timeline is Jim in?
So many questions. Can't wait for your next installment, and I hope your health is improving. :-)