Reviews for The Wheel and the Butterfly A Dan X Pinkie Pie Saga
Blazer-Of-Heat chapter 145 . 5/5/2021
...why did it take me this long to put two and two together about D.H.? I mean... you pretty much spelled it out. That said... well played.
Random Guest chapter 29 . 3/28/2020
Aww she’s channeling Dan that’s adorable
Cerulean Rush chapter 11 . 6/25/2018
Wait up, minus the castration, isn't that how Rasputin was killed? Poisoned, shot three times, beat with clubs, beat with chains, and then drowned under the ice of a river?
Cerulean Rush chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Yes, this was so dramatic that I followed Dan and Chris' lead by making popcorn to properly enjoy this masterpiece. Helix's praise be upon you good author, for you have shown me the light.
WhatsInAName chapter 191 . 12/23/2017
Glad you posted this 'cause I was about to give up on this fic. I don't have a FimFiction account and have never seen the need to go on that site (this is actually the only MLP fic I've ever read and liked) so I thought you had just abandoned it. I'll go check it out.
Lunacat427 chapter 191 . 12/14/2017
I'm gonna take a guess and say that site is for fimfiction? for some reason the website name isn't there. I just thought you should know
kleptormaniac51 chapter 190 . 5/30/2017
I loved the action the romance the adventure he comedy the drama the small part of horror the detail you put in this master piece so I encourage you to continue this story for years to come I and other people who love the wheel and the butterfly want you to know that this is 1000000/10
Andonexus KotD chapter 190 . 5/14/2017
That was funny lol. Doctor Victor von Doom treating Dan, Pinkie, Elise and Chris to a trip to the movies was a good way to end it. I would like to see an alternate ending to this chapter lol.
wlfmanjack chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
you know i really wish this site had a bookmark system in place, because as much as i luv this story there's just no way I can read it all in one sitting.
sir mewtwo13 chapter 162 . 3/2/2017
Sarge, you crazy badass you.
HuangShenLong chapter 142 . 9/16/2016
I keep overloading on this fan fiction,i overflow with joy,amusement,giddy bemusement,laughs ,giggle fits,and highs with lows that returns to highs. I have read this fan fic for three or more days now,I read the companion piece,its that good. I believe I ship dan and pinkie. you write in a enjoyable way,I wish I was half as creative and dedicated As you at writing. you are awesome, I can hardly wait to read more of the fan things go well for you.
Foxyrocks chapter 190 . 6/24/2016
Woah, best story I have read is this it or is there more
Guest chapter 39 . 6/22/2016
Hey man from 2016 like your story and if you make another one tell me OK
Foxyrocks chapter 66 . 6/16/2016
Totally hyper with laughter lol
Dalek Prime chapter 189 . 4/6/2016