Reviews for Grief
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Words can't express our sorrow at the loss of someone close to us. They don't offer much comfort, so I'll give you cyberhugs instead. May you have someone that give you real hugs as well.
NAVILLUS chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Incredible... Tx so much for writing
Jeanny chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
You captured those moments perfectly, I cried for all those losses. Yes, even the kitten. I've had a lot of goodbyes this year myself, so I understand completely where this is coming from. So sorry for your loss but thanks for sharing this.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh wow so sad. Big hugs to you! This really touvhed me.
greektsik13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I really liked it. I'm so sorry for your loss, and like you said it really doesn't mean much, but losing someone is awful and I just want you to know that I'm here if you want to talk.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Very nicely done. I'm so sorry for your loss but you conveyed your thoughts through this story. Thank you.
MegGenScull chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This was beautiful and heartwrenching. The loss of someone you love, it's the worse pain, the truest form of torture. You don't realise how strong you are until you face that, until you realise the mountain you have to climb. So don't forget how strong you are, how beautiful they were. I'm so, so sorry for what you must be going through. Thanks for such a moving piece.