Reviews for Running Battle
Just a friendly poke to remind you this story is still being read and thought about...so finishing it would be great
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
I know it's been over a year, but: This is so good! Won't you please consider continuing?
jaymel chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
At one point I,too, thought that Andrea would get together with Daryl. Then Caryl happened. I liked Andrea, and I was really disappointed that she died. I am liking this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
I'm not giving up on this fic and I fervently hope neither do you :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Please, please, please and please with a juicy and sweet cherry on top: Come back and give us more of this wonderfully written story!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I miss them. For me, they were the female version of Rick and Daryl...female hetero lifemates. Sigh. I miss them together so much. Stupid, stupid governor. Ruins all the best pairings. You're gonna kill me when you get to that part.
what evil lurks chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I always thought it sucked that Rick wouldnt let Dal go back to look for Andrea. It was a decision that seemed to make no sense.
mrsreedus69 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Good update! Yes, please keep this going - I hate that hiatus is almost upon us:(
kclaura2003 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
I'm so happy you're back! :D

This is great. Can't wait to see how this story goes going into S3.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
I just...I want to cry through this whole damned thing. You're killin me, and I love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Please don't give up! This is an awesome story!
kclaura2003 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Your writing is incredible. You describe scenes so perfectly and keep the characters in character. You stay true to the TV show all the while giving those scenes your own take. This is a great story and I look forward to reading more!
kclaura2003 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
You really are a great writer!
kclaura2003 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love this so far. You've got the characters down pat! Can't wait to read more. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2013